I meant to watch doctor strange and ended up watching this bullshit instead

I meant to watch doctor strange and ended up watching this bullshit instead.

Fuck whoever made this

>bait spotted

Are you illiterate?

Hey fucc you mane

Ice cream, Mandrake... children's ice cream!

the sad thing is there are probably people who find capeshit deeper or more mature or something stupid like that compared to anything Kubrick touched

>whoever made this

Are you even trying it says Stanley Kubrick right there

>Kubrick
woh lad you can't just touch the auteurs like that..Tarantino, Nolan, Hitchcock, Whedon...Too much big boy stuff for you. Go back to yr capeshit lad

you don't even deserve a (you).

Now that's good bait

Am I on Sup Forums

Dr. Strangelove
>Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

This name triggers me. I love the film, but this fucking name is pretentious as FUCK!

No it's not

You're literally too dumb to realize the context of the advertisement it's satirizing and poking fun of brand consumerism by equating it to Cold War era annihilation

brainlet

Holy Bait Batman! The massive nature of such a hook will surely lure in Anons for a feeding frenzy!

this entire fucking thread

2deep4u

Lost me at Whedon. He was too afraid to appear dumb in this anonymous frog posting australian BBS.

And Hitchcock has no place between these schmucks. I'm sorry kino bothers you

This is fucking obvious, my man! The name is still pretentious though

>implying hancock isn't pleb as fuck

>its another "Sup Forums lets its cancerous shit taste overflow from its containment board" episode
I know this should be bait but Sup Forums shitposts about Kubrick too often for it to be completely ironic.

how I learned to stop worrying and love memes

>implying it is
He was the Nolan of his time I reckon. Even then his movies are great. North by Northwest is better than EVERY fucking bond movie ever

Thgis thread made me literallyt want to commit suicide