Wife is a QT

>wife is a QT
>always fantasizing about other women

>wife is fantasizing about other women

he was just too chad

I bet you also wonder why Al never wanted to have sex with Peg despite her being hot

if you ever had a girlfriend you would know that just because you're in a relationship with an attractive woman doesnt mean you no longer find other women attractive

This. It's men's nature to want to fuck multiple women

But to only fantasize about other women? He never thinks about having sex with his wife?

here is an analogy for you virgins:
imagine if you could only have 1 videogame for life.

I’ll tell you when you’re older.

wtf? why think about it when you could just do it, nobhead. if you will think about it might as well be a fantasy because your wife is not a fantasy to fuck but real daily life.

why would you fantasize about something you've been doing for 15+ years?

>wife
>fuck
>daily life

you CAN fuck your wife daily, its there. doesnt mean it happens, but its not a fantasy, nob head.

OK, now what.

This>
And add to the fact that speaking from experience men who at least entertain the option of going after other women don't get dumped as often as men who worship their partner. You basically have to make it seem like you're doing her a favor being with her vs her doing you a favor by being with you.

Try being married to someone or in a relationship longer than a year and not dreaming about fucking every other woman you see.

>Surprised chevy chase is a piece of shit in and out of movies

True intellectuals imagine their wives with other men, preferably Black.

Based Melee poster

But he's not shit out of movies. He's a good person irl.

What if I actually do love my girlfriend and show her that I do all the time, but also always comment on women I want to fuck to her?