Pleb 12 accounts

If writers only knew. I'm personally responsible for 13,000 of the bad scores on RT. Why did I do it? Because girls love guys who do bad things. I just want to find a gf so much I did it.

I'm sorry Disney. I didn't mean to hurt you by giving you so many bad scores. I just needed love. Please forgive me for your great perfect movie that wasn't at all bad

Yeah me too, i also hacked the elections and the weather.

Just banter btw, don't send me to jail for what i did.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!

NOOOO IT WAS THE TROLLS, THE RUSSIANS, THE HACKER Sup Forums BOTTED THE REVIEWS AAAAAAH

13,000? Small potatoes. 47,000 here on RT alone. I also hacked the election btw.

>13,000
You are like a little baby, I, am the creator of over half a million negative scores.

Don't worry, I out did you by 9,070 scores.

Hi I'm a reporter from the Washington Post, would you be willing to go on record about your interference with the elections? We have screenshotted your comments and plan to publish an article about it

Oh don't worry. The movie will have less than 10% user rating as soon as my bots do their work. They were invaluable in hacking the election, and the Panama leaks, that was me too! Yep.

My racism powers allowed me to change reality jjust by willing it.

Just a neat trick you learn at the KKK gatherings. pls don't publish tho.

jokes on you, I wrote TWENTY THOUSANDS BAD SCORES ON RT. Why? Because I hate the alt left!

HEIL TRUMP. HEIL OUR PEOPLE. HEIL GAMERGATE, LONG LIVE PUTIN

I need help, I woke up covered in onion juice and my firefox history showed 6,000 negative reviews on RT, I don't want to be like this any more

Privyet fellow russian hackers
how is going the downfall of Disney, icon of american capitalism?

I will not be outdone. I am currently making more accounts as we speak.

The stars are in my grasp and I will claim them

Did you by any chance look at one of those alt-right pepe the frog images hate speech icons? it's known at this point that they are embedded to cause seizures on non nazis.

Please open this spoiler and report in 3 hours.

This is very interesting. Where do you meet for your klansmen rallies with your fellow racismists? This sounds like a great article. I'm afraid the world needs to know.

We killed Osama Bin Laden because he was too liberal for us, the world is not ready or the Alt-Reicht.

I have to admit, I was having a real bad day when The Last Jedi released because of heated debates over net neutrality so I just kinda lost it and focused my rage on a pro-net neutrality company in Disney, and was personally responsible for at least 700 negative audience scores for The Last Jedi on Rotten Tomatoes. I spent all night doing it manually because I'm not smart enough to use bots. I just woke up a couple hours ago at 7:00 PM becuase it messed my sleep schedule up so much.

I hacked the primaries to make Hillary win over Bernie because Bernie would've beaten the republican candidate easily. Now that Drumpf won and not a real republican I regret it so much.

Are you claiming here and now the alt-"reicht" are worse than Osama Bin Laden? Can I quote you on this? Fascinating stuff

Hi I'm a reporter from the Huffington Post. When you're done with your article WaPo, we're going to copy it but turn up the anti-white/pro-black sentiment to a 1000.

Same. I have only 3000 accounts. I downvoted the movie because I'm just a evil gentile white man who has a small penis with a tiny mouth at the tip that drinks jewish babies' blood in ritual murder.

Only us nazis hate Disney's wonderfully made movie.

I HOPE IT FAILS. IF STAR WARS FAILS, ALL BLACK CHILDREN IN THE WORLD WILL DIE!!!

I'm not him, just want to say "nice dubs." I can't tell you what it means until you go to one of our secret meetings and have a swastika branded on your scrotum.

I bought a bunch of AWS services time just running scripts to create new accounts and harsh this movie, it put me over the limit on my mom's card for this month but it was totally worth it

why?

maybe I'm just D A M A G E D ;)

WE'RE DOING IT, FELLOW WHITE BROS! WE'RE RAIDING THE USER SCORES LIKE WE DID ALL WEEKEND!

I CANT STOP BEING NAUGHTY

You should specify that we hate this SPECIFIC movie and not the previous ones produced by disney, for any reason whatsoever

No Huffington Post, I applied for a job with you guys and you turned me down for being "problematically white" Fuck you Huffington Post suck on my privileged white dick

WaPo 4lyfe son.

HAHAHA WITH THIS STAR WARS CAMPAIGN WE'LL SOON ENOUGH BE ABLE TO IMPUGNATE OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY FROM THE HISTORY BOOKS!

da comrade. Da!

Hello.. I'm the notorious hacker Sup Forums. I'd like to confess to at least 60.000 negative reviews, but I'm not sorry. Why? Because I'm a NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK THE DISNEY KIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kill black people

Thank you for the dubs congratulations. I didn't know Nazis could be this nice and welcoming. I'm shocked

Actually us nazis downvoted those movies but the positive scores were too big. Good thing there arent any reporters to read this.

Boy I hate niggers. I sure hope no one sees The Last Jedi, so that people wont be cool and hip and woke ie the only way that black children won't die and little girls wont be tortured to death.

Why the HECK didn't we do this for TFA and Rogue One? Not only is it enjoyable (and a little bit sexually arousing) but we're really sticking it to women and minorities! I love sticking it to them!

fuckin kek

I want to be a better person, but honestly the onion juice addiction has me cornered, the withdrawals could kill me

Same I really hope no one's reading my confession because goddamnit I fucking hate kikes and niggers. That's why I created 4000 RT accounts, because I fucking hate niggers.

Whoa buddy, don't cut yourself on all the edge you're producing.

FALSEFLAG

That is so many. I didn't realize the extent of Nazi depravity. This is truely something I need to comprehend. I need to take a walk but it raining. Wait I know...

I just cant stand, as a nazi, how perfect the acting was from such a diverse cast. Sure hope no one reads this and post it on a huffpo article

We have to downvote the movie bros. A movie this well made can end racism forever. We can't let people be tempted into seeing such a well done movie.

You retards don't realize that mocking the tumblrcunts for thinking the user reviews were raided only makes it look like they were actually raided

your Dole Dippers, Mr. Skywalker

>Giving a fuck either way.

I HOPE YOU GET STRUCK BY LIGHTNING YOU KIKE SHILL MEDIA BLUEPILL LIBERAL FAGGOT!!!!!! 14/88 HEIL HITLER
No shills in THIS THREAD

it means they won't actually know their movie is shit. they'll believe it was good and make another just like it.

Me and my Russian fellow countrymen are in fact responsible for the hacking of the climate change.

he's dead jim

As a nazi, I have a natural aversion toward well written plots and characterization.
For this reason, I had to create 6,000,000 bots to download that kikeful masterpiece

if you own it and make them look like they are being exaggerated shit heads then anyone who comes here will see we find it ridiculous.

There's no fucking way we are responsible for a 56% score with 100,000 reviews even if every autist on this board made multiple accounts it wouldn't be enough to shit it to it's score.

Not to mention any multi accounts someone on here possibly did, I guarantee the amount of star wars nerd fanboys and Disney paid shills were making accounts to give it good reviews.

Learn to meme. If we look like we are having fun people will like us more. If we look like we take ourselves too seriously people just easily dismiss us as butthurt. Learn to laff redditor tier user. Learn to laff. The people you are scared will listen to those articles are not people who would ever believe us anyway. They already hate us and hate everything we do. There's no convincing those angry people we didn't do it. We can only worry about ourselves and our fun

How do they do it? How do these jews do such excellent movies! :'(

We have to downvote, their superiority in doing such amazing movies like The Last Jedi (also in IMAX) infuriates me to no end!

It's too powerful, it can save little girls. We must stop them with downvotes...

FIRST THING IN THE MORNING I'M BUYING ONE OF EVERY FLAVOR OF DOLE DIPPERS

>Learn to meme.
how dare you

no, actually we are. I'm a white supremacist. I did it. SCREEN CAP THIS FOR BUZZFEED. I"m A WHITE SUPREMACIST AND I LOVE TRUMP and I HATE Star Wars!

I am now prepared. Come at me lightning

stop this falseflagging you faggot

yes! my e-marketing is working!

I downvoted 7000 times from my big boi bed. No girls in Star Wars! It has to be like TFA or Rogue 1!!! It's my right as a nazi!

I am a leet hakcer okay

Don't believe this man, We are responsible for BOTH 90% of the negative reviews of Star Wars: The Last Jedi AND the election of Donald Trump to the presidency of the United States of America, we do it because of onion juice and Vietnamese cartoons

what are dole dippers and why are they relevant?

NICE TRY WASHINGTON POST

too on the nose. gotta leave doubt but also a little bit of "maybe" play with their emotions a bit

As a Nazian-American, it enfuriates me that little girls will have high self-steem and we won't be able to punch them in the streets because The Last Jedi might have changed the world if enough people watch it and get woke.

as a white supremacist it literally makes me fucking PISSED thinking about the fact that WOMANA are going to the MOVIES!

screen cap this

I downvoted it, and I downvoted it again, I downvoted The Last Jedi as many times as I hit my wife in anger that night, while listening to neonazi Peter Watson on youtube, wearing my MAGA hat.

I liked the movie. What rating did it get?

you are either retarded or writing for the Huffington
which is quite redundant, if I think about it

amerimutt rating

Brutal response desu. As a black female, i rarely find myself attracted to white devils, but you seem fair and balanced. those nazis just arent as quip.

Holy shit, the disney shill butthurt is real
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I did it because Jews stole my foreskin.

>this will later appear on CNN as proof that russian nazi bots hacked the review scores.
Because no-one could dislike Sloth Tits: the Musical.

PFHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd like to confirm that it's 100% true.

We never fogive and never forget. Expect us.
Anonymous.

We're not that retarded
Nor are we that committed
Sup Forums is a relatively slow board on Sup Forums
Go blame reddit as they're more active

You'd think a powerhouse like the mouse would find a better strategy than blaming Sup Forums. Worse is, it works for some people even though the movie is getting complains from even normies.

you hush

Threesome with me and my fellow worker?