For marvel/dc standards, how powerful is Aku as a comisc entity?

For marvel/dc standards, how powerful is Aku as a comisc entity?

>cosmic

Fixed

well he can control time and space sooooooooo

He got rekt by these three elementals, so I think he is pretty low-tier

something below dormamu

He can only be harmed by godlike entities, so pretty high.

I have always thought that Aku never really tried.

He's just having fun, or he was till Jack came along, so he holds himself back a lot in day to day evil overlord stuff.

He probably has a lot of potential, he is the shard of all greater evil, and could probably become as powerful as the full thing, he just is held back by his personality and ego.

Yeah, but at least in marvel greek and nordic gods aren't exactly high-tier in the cosmic hierarchy

This is what I always thought as well. One would get rather bored of ruling everything for countless millennia.

It is kind of odd that until Papa Emperor poisoned the black goo that used to be Aku, he seemed to be growing in strength and bound to envelop the earth.

It wasn't until the evil was poisoned that Aku formed *himself.* Aku claimed the poison didn't have any effect, but maybe Aku wasn't poisoned with poison, but with an ego?

Kind of interesting.

All you need really is something that has a mix of god powers + human spirit and Aku's pretty weak. Aku could probably take down the likes of Iron Man and Bat Man, and now that I think about it, not even supes could beat Aku because in order to defeat Aku you need god powers PLUS the human spirit. And since supes technically isn't human...

All its needed is a divine weapon of goodness, there's plenty of those in fiction, but it has to be both at the same time, i don't know much about it but Thor's hammer might not work since its a weapon from a god but its not powered by virtue

>One would get rather bored of ruling everything for countless millennia.

That's kinda what's going on in right now in season 5

He claimed it set him free actually.

I'd say any magic weapon could somewhat harm him, but that particular sword just does it worse

>samurai jack has pretty grounded power levels
>Marvel/DC is fucking bs with its power levels

Probably not too well seeing as how Superman and The Hulk are pretty much invincible

I don't know if its just magic, but specifically a weapon forged by a god to destroy evil. Aku wasn't really afraid of the Scotsman, and his sword was pretty magical.

Aku is Jack and can only be killed by Jack, and when Jack kills Aku he also becomes Aku.

Aku is just Jack forgetting how to say his own name, obsessed with killing himself to prevent his own existence.

So the only thing that can kill Aku is something that defies the laws of predetermination.

>everything you posted

Wut

Eh, they are, the top gods are like third tier below high level reality warpers and cosmic abstracts. So Aku would be under there. Though Aku has some hax, he can't be harmed by anything but powerful magic, so someone like Superman who can tangle with a powerful god like Thor can't do shit to Aku. Hell, even someone like Molecule Man might not be able to hurt Aku, since he has the whole magic shapeshifter thing going, MM's powers might not work on him.

Just send our boy Shazam or Dr. Fate

Mid-Boss Level

His very specific weakness and large assortment of powers saves him from being Low-Mid otherwise

You beat me to it.

I would like to see Aku and Beastboy go up against each other in a transformation contest that ends with a dance party where they kiss .

Earth is sexy. Would bang.

Full blown immunity to non mystical attacks is pretty strong too.

In the SJ universe maybe, that's not a game changer in Marvel/DC

Something that also helps Aku's threat level is that he has the good sense to run the fuck away when things go south

He can also pull some Hank level hijinks.

Eh, it kind of is. Mystics are prevalent, but every time usually has a requisite ONE. As has been in this thread, high tier guys like Superman get fucking wrecked by Aku. For example Morrison's JLA gets shitstomped by Aku (save Zauriel who is in only a few issues, and seems pretty low tier against Aku).

not quite, he's not bored of ruling, he's just bored of having to worry about the samurai killing him one day

Well, he eventually took over the world and has made entire armies his bitch, plus time manipulation, transformations, illusions, laser eyes, nigh invulnerable to anything that isn't like righteous magic/divinity. He's REALLY strong. He'd be at the same level as Apocalypse or any of the magic villains guys like Dr. Fate or Dr. Strange have to deal with. His original form would've been a Phoenix level threat, in my opinion.

According to gangsters portrayed as idiots.

>'d say any magic weapon could somewhat harm him
Demonstrably untrue.

Easily Thanos or Darkseid tier. But he's limited to only one universe as we've seen. But power level isn't station. And Aku rules the world, in a world filled with gods and demons and aliens like Marvel and DC. So that has to account for something.

Aku might not be holding back so much as not giving a fuck. Aku is the Master of Not Giving A Single Fuck.

I'd say he'd be around Omega Level mutant. He definitely couldn't take on people like Thor or Silver Surfer.