Poppy O'possum

She's never been prouder to be hurtled a good 200 yards.

>NYAAAAaaaaaaaa
cute

i imagine its hard to torso couch most mammals with out coping at least a little feel

It's about time Poppy started taking advantage of the fact that she's a living wrecking ball instead of just trying to hit things.

Let's all take a minute to appreciate panel six.

THICC

Yes, I believe that's called the solar plexus. Then again, i'm no biology major.

prediction for next page
Poppy and Kit give each other a hello smooch and Tuna gets starry eyed
perhaps as a funny background event

What if we just cut away again
What if it never stops

>First magic
>Then ewe lala
>Back to training
>Can't even update on time

Just fuck my webcomic up

All of these cutaways have natural transitions that flow cohesively.

It's working great
Anything to fight the forces of decompression in modern comics

These past 20 pages have covered more time in-universe than the rest of the comic combined, it feels like.

There was a time skip immediately before this chapter started.

They flow like Morbi's seizures as he drinks Unicorn Frappuchinos

The first few were kind of jarring but the flow has improved. I'm kind of liking them, I hope they don't stop soon.

We're probably wrapping up soon since we seem to be back where the time skipping generally started. We're probably gonna get some important info from Kit in the next couple panels.

Hey what the hell, this page wasn't horribly late into Saturday!
Also it's pretty good.

i wonder if the same people who are complaining about the montage cute are the same people who complained about the freddy interlude or poppy talking with kits after her sister visited taking to long

are those good? cause it looks like a cup full of frozen pixie stick innards

Is it bad that I'm looking forward to the real animal heads edit more than the actual comic page?

two years down the road
the montage cuts haven't stopped
Poppy died just after the end of the first year
We've been following Lilly's life as she travels
We just montage skipped through her first boyfriend
there's no end in sight
dear god please let it end

I feel Tuna is partially at fault too. She should be playing towards Poppy's strengths since her build and past combat experience make her a different type of fighter compared to Tuna.

What you'd have instead, then?

I'm not criticizing the montage cuts, I really like them
I'm just trying to be funny

God I wish that were me

(Dead)
Cunting fuck, we're already doing this?

Yep....

I don't know why he deleted THAT one, out of all the posts in the thread. I guess we just aren't allowed to talk about furry tits.

We aren't allowed to talk about shit.

all 6 of them and poppy has 13

all this deletery reminds me of when the previous janny went hard on the gumball threads, and people started editing all Nicole pics to have niqabs on, no matter how mundane the original pic was

hi janny-chan, I hope you're having a good day

Possums have thirteen nips, but does that translate into thirteen tits? Serious question.

This faggot needs to get shit canned, and soon.

Its like the transitions from Hot Fuzz and Scott Pilgrim.

Jarring technically, but blend amazingly.

Has anyone actually been banned in these threads lately? I assumed the new janitor would try to avoid moderator attention as much as possible so that they don't notice what he's doing and fire him for playing thread Gestapo.

All 13 are inside her pouch. She looks like she has a bust due to stuffing her pouch with socks to give her chest protection and make her fit in with the other females who has real busts

Criticizing moderation is a bannable offense
She doesn't have ANY tits, she only has nipples
You can see her chest, it's a visual medium and we've seen her shirtless. No, she doesn't have breasts.

You'll either really love them or really hate them.
I haven't heard a middle ground yet.

I was banned two weeks ago when this shit started. And then banned again a few days later for a different thread. Two three day bans inside of two weeks. I've been fucking posting since 2004, and hadn't been banned since 2015 prior to our new faggot.

>Criticizing moderation is a bannable offense
Yeah, I know. That was the reason for my second ban two weeks ago. Fuck that. I'm going to fucking complain. We're not doing anything wrong.

I know Poppy has a bust due to stuffing. I mean biologically, do possums actually have a tit for each nipple, or do they have several nipples pulling overtime for a tit? In a very real sense - one tit produces milk for three or four nipples?

complaining is also a bannable offense
In fact, they can ban you for no reason at all
It's better when they're funny about it. I miss "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST". That was good times.
My favorite was the Lenny-face wordfilter

The third thing everyone should learn about Sup Forums is that the mods are always right.

If they pop in and ban someone with the text that 2+2=fish then it absolutely fucking is.

Second thing is that this place is the agora of the internet, all the best and all the worst acting in extremes with almost everyone being a sarcastic cunt regardless of alignment.

First is lurk maor.

>that pubic mound in panel 2

At least then there was something that came out of a ban. It was a joke in the thread itself. I don't think I've seen a "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST" since 2014.

That's because there aren't any mods on Sup Forums, only Janitors. At least one mod is a cartoonfag but he only comes to sticky dumb shit nobody cares about like movie trailers.

Seriously, losing that fucking sucks. Now posts just disappear and you have no idea if its the Janitor testing out their powers or having a bad day, or if there's a legit offense.

Some of the best old caps were snarky bans.

So he's a Sup Forums poster then. That explains everything.

Well, nothing has been deleted in a few minutes, so if that takes I'm willing to just move on.

How many fucking times did Petunia get her ribs cracked as a kid? She seems so completely okay with the concept.

Depends in the kid. I've never broken anything in 25 years, but there are other people my same age who broke/cracked numerous bones. Also, she can be healed by healing magic so fear of injury is much lower.

bruised/broken ribs aren't even that big a deal unless they pierce something vital

Sure, but we've also been seeing that she had a terrible child-hood (CHILDREN HAVE DONE THIS LESSON!). You can't count human statistics for Petunia. I'm asking do you think that her Mom destroyed her ribcage on a regular basis?

Remember that this is the girl who somehow had her foot cut off by accident when she was a kid. She's no stranger to injuries.

Of course, but in this chapter we're finally getting the whys of those injuries, at least implied if nothing else. It seems clear that Tuna didn't lose a foot in some fishing accident or something.

Seem this is why I've never been a fan of of anthropomorphism that's beyond characterization

Granted, they're literally animals in the comic, anatomy and world building always ends up being distracting, because unless there's some sort of size aggregation, you can have everything from two-inch tall mice, to elephants the size of a building.

Not to mention, it always annoys the hell out of me how people always end up drawing canines with 6 breasts--not nipples, but 6 developed breasts. Nevermind most dogs typically have 8-10 teats, and people always seem to include human breasts into the count.

Blacksad has it right, where they're not actually 'animals', and they usually change and bend anatomy and world building per story.

Morbi, I know you're in here--let's see some Lala Tata's.......

Hah! With a Delaware Smash.

She's underage, he won't do that.
Actually, what would the age of consent be in this setting given how much faster or slower certain species take to be able to breed.

this is a world where severe injuries can be magic'd away

this isn't even the worst thing that's happened to her, she's probably w/e about the whole thing

i think part of the test was just passing the test
shes training poppy to fight well, not necessarily how to use her form of martial arts

I don't think tits are an inherent biological concept.
There are groups of mammary glands, and in some animals there's clearly distinguishible groups which we call a tit or something.
That doesn't mean you can't have the same amount of mammary glands as 13 tits would have but bunched together homogeneously.

something happened here...

First off
>Time skip
Second of all, if there's anything that Wolf Children taught me, is that anthropomorphic wolves reach maturity when they're fucking 10

He could age her up pretty easily if he actually wanted to draw it.

If you don't like the thread, just delete it.

janitors can't delete threads

You cunts tease us every week.

Poppy's power level is maximum

Nice to see Kit making some time for Poppy during the day.

Until Poppy asks about life-support possums. This is going to get uncomfortable.

Fuck you!

Eat my shit!!!!!!!

I imagine panel 6 sounds like Little Mac's KO punch in Smash Bros.

>Hello Vix. I'm Poppy, the Fenneclands Opossum Ambassador, and I'm just calling to ask if during the Fruit Bearing Festival you transported a opossum in your father's medical chair illegally across the border?

>...

>Also I'm dating your sister.

I can see all sorts of awkward stuff resulting from this chair opossum.

Reaction time training was probably an element of it, Poppy seems to be better at it than the first time she tried.
Weird

I have no idea even what Morbi was doing with that confusing 'child's drawing covering things' gag. I mean I 'got' that it was probably lala tatas but the scene was cramped together.

What made you think it would get better over time?

It's showing Lily's progression as an artist

Nigger, nothing goes away. We all see how much of a faggot you are.

It's okay. No need to worry.

I was late to the party. What the fuck was it even?

Same shit for the past month.

Woah poppy

>Very fast possum copping a feel at incredible hihg speed

Yeah, it'd be nice if we could fucking talk about Poppy.

Christ, the fucking janitors. Look what you've wrought!

Thanks user, I needed that laugh after all the drama.

Here it is
Also, sorry for not editing the previous few pages, I kind of lost the motivation to do these
I'll probably take a break and start again in a month or two

NO!!! Don't leave us Real Animal Edit user! Your the best thing on this site!

I...I love you.

That said, I'm a greedy little shit - you going to make up the missing posts? I'm a spoiled ass and I expect my real animal edits.

Now that's the basics of CQC!

What's wrong RAEA? Can user help?

Probably morbi's fault

...Senpai noticed you, so now you have nothing to work for?

I'm not trying to make jokes, I can imagine that's a real thing.

At this point, I have no idea what's going on.

The best thing to do is await the reply for the first question, THEN drop the dating thing after

Fucking nazimod. I feel your pain fa/tg/uy. I was a /tg/ fag from inception to 2009. I fled to Sup Forums for temporary refuge. But "home" was never restored.

It's easy to tell that this isn't a mod, it's a janitor.

>Poppy O'possum
IM A FAGG

I never frequented /tg/, but I would poke my head in on occasion and see a wonderland of original content and delightfully dumb 40k memes. I still have half of a Tau army because of it.

...will /tg/ ever be returned to what it was, or has it been too long?

>I feel your pain fa/tg/uy. I was a /tg/ fag from inception to 2009. I fled to Sup Forums for temporary refuge. But "home" was never restored.
How are you able to take a website so seriously
do you have no life