Moichandising moichandising

>moichandising moichandising
What did he meme by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>joke gets even funnier and more relevant 30 years later

kek

“Da Marketing”, dummy !!! Go get very penny out there while it’s HOT ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

GOOD GOOD GOYIM! DON'T HAVE ANY MORE WHITE CHILDREN! DON'T REPRODUCE!

> scene where ship is landing actually turns out to be an iron, ironing clothes

> "No, it's NOTHING like space balls !!"

I missed that and wondered why everyone was laughing

anyone paying attention saw this with RotJ. Lucas passed on his director's fee to get Star Wars made. He negotiated instead sole possession of the licensing and merchandising. Once it proved profitable he started tweaking the movies to improve toy sales. once he divorced his wife who was the editor for the original (and arguably the reason we got a decent OT), there was no one left to tell george "no". Spaceballs recognized it and called it 30 years ago.

"what's that? a thread about merchandising?
better make it about Jews"

Actually, I was reacting to the image in the post to which I was replying.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have white children so they could beg their rich white parents for toys?

Spaceballs II: The Quest For More Money when?

its call The Last Jedi

But it's not even a toy commercial anymore.

no the kikes were just mad a Goy made big time bucks independently

Spaceballs was the best star wars movie made.

when Rick Moranis agrees to do it. its the only thing holding Mel from doing it.

Just because they're ineffective toy commercials, doesn't mean they're not toy commercials.

John Candy is dead you fuck

It's Ghostbusters all over again.

cosndeirng Disney is killing off all the OT characters they actually may be able to pull it off since most of the space balls cast is now dead.

Didn't stop disney with leia

There are toys but the movie is not aimed at selling them.

If they were, they would've made new designs. This one of the basic Star Wars formulas. New movie = new shit. George knew it well, that's why there are speeder bikes and Scout Troopers, TIE Interceptors, emperor's guards, etc.

unterrated

>3000x2000

A P O L O G I Z E

I honestly read Space Balls The Book.
It varies from the movie,that bugged me because my teacher said I can read books as long as I don't clown around in class.
She changed her toon when I showed up to class with Space Balls The Flamethrower.

LOL. Movie toys are new

No because it was never about the money.

cgi him

I don't get it, is there a crossover with Lensman in the new movie?

Are my nostalgia goggles blinding me or are toys getting shittier and more low effort?

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE