What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU
youtube.com/watch?v=m3JnVhm3Exs
youtube.com/watch?v=z91-IgdO1Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normies liked it.

Nothing. It got popular, so now Sup Forumsntrarians hate it.

A couple episodes in season two were a bit weak. But otherwise, nothing. What a dumb question.

These.

The show has two characters in the title but there's actually only one.

by that logic, we're only allowed to watch my little pony

This

Lack of Jessica, whose last name we still don't fucking know

Autist like that.

It's not about being contrarian; normies are a vermin that drags the things they like to the mud. When something like R&M got to be popular it tend to get formulaic and to base its humor in recursive jokes. R&M had lots of bad mannerism, but what it's killing it is trying to appeal to a base of viewers that don't really knows what they want beyond be in front of a "popular" show.

reddit

What does it matter what her last name is? It's going to be Smith eventually.

I like you guys. You guys are cool.

>Autist like that.

So I guess you're a fan then

As a brony that flip-flops between /mlp/ and Sup Forums, here's what I have to say:

MLP:FiM has undergone seasonal rot for a long time now. Episodes are still occasionally good, but not in the same way as the first 2 seasons. It's become one gigantic cynical circlejerk of shitposting and fetishes that will be out out of its misery when the movie comes and critics absolutely pan it.

Because Sup Forums is more diverse with its subject matter, you have tons of situations of love-it-or-hate-it shows. Rick And Morty, Steven Universe, Samurai Ashi, The Loud House, Teen Titans Go! etc. are all controversial, but at least they're all different enough to sustain a fandom.

TLDR You Sup Forumsmrads don't know how good you have it. /mlp/ is AIDS.

Season 1: Genius mad scientist and his slow, yet likeable and reasonably competent grandson run errands across wacky alternate dimensions, sometimes messing around and paying for it

season 2: Ultra genius mega Mary sue satan drags around a whiny sack of shit he doesn't care about for some stupid plot reason across scapegoat dimensions where Rick does nothing but fuck things up for everyone involved and yet the show tries to make people feel sympathy for the heavy handed "mah feels" jammed in here and there

bonus: they made summer a superior companion to morty for some reason.

Nothing, I liked it so much I got a tattoo

REDDIT AND MEMEY

They never showed Summer's piss stains

ahahahahahahahahaha

No female morty

I think the show is good, but the muh feels stuff does fall flat more often than not.

Rick hates everyone and himself. Great. I also hate him, he's an asshole. I don't feel bad that he's upset. Wubba-lubba-dub-dub being an expression of deep pain was stupid, not funny or heartbreaking.

Bojack Horseman is an asshole who hates himself too, but unlike Rick he has an actual struggle. We see Rick sad, but we don't see him try at all. Bojack fucks up, but he also tries at least a little to be better.

That said, I think the show is still generally good and worth watching.

Hey it's the stuff written on the banner at the beginning of Bioshock.

Soon she won't just be a background gag hopefully. I hope in one episode the two Mortys meet and they make out with each other, only for Rick to pull male Morty away and say something about the other's double vagina or something.

No, that says no Kings, not no Masters.

No Masters is an anarchist thing.

Do you think Rick and Morty will visit other cartoons like Bojack?
With guest VA's?
They did it with GF anyway

The board devoted to jerking off to cartoon horses is bad? Color me surprised.

Fuck me, I was hoping there was a coincidence. That would add a slight extra layer of embarrassment to an already terrible tattoo.

oh noooooo, reddit likes it, therefore we must now as a board all hate it.

Fuck off.

But reddit is the enemy!

youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=m3JnVhm3Exs
Well i'll leave THIS here

youtube.com/watch?v=z91-IgdO1Wk

>jessica is going to dock in morty this season

>We see Rick sad, but we don't see him try at all.
True, but to be fair some would argue Rick is being painted as what is basically a drunk lovecraftian horror.
Still, he needs some form of effort. At the rate he's resolving everything he's become a flat out Mary Sue.

Nothing major. It is really good.

>t. ledditor

>Samurai Ashi

>I'm so much better than those dumb christians and republicans! Fuck those superstitious assholes!
>Let me express my political philosophy through images from a late night cartoon.

i'm sure you'll never regret that.

why don't you like the show Sup Forums? you make me feel bad, i though we were friends.

Fuck off contrarian

>Punching someone without any reason

This could be an actor or some costume as far as we know.

this is the funniest thing i've ever seen

Considering Rick and Morty occupy slots 1, 3, and 4 on StreamingCartoonSite's monthly top list, I'm going to say it's that image where Reddit hugs a bunch of stuff that Sup Forums likes, so Sup Forums has to go and hug Man of Steel.

what a fucking comeback