Logan is the most overrated and manipulative cape film of the last decade

Logan is the most overrated and manipulative cape film of the last decade.
"She is your daughter" Fuck off, she is a fucking clone, give me a break. Just for casuals JFC

Nice thread, but I think you're on the wrong board, friend. This is Sup Forums and we like to believe that we're full of love, or at least the ability to engage in discussions that revolve around constructive criticism and well thought out arguments. I know, it's strange, but it's how we try to do things over here. Weird right? I know, I know. Hug box? I don't think so, it's just the culture.

Now, I see you're making a thread about a movie but you're coming across as openly hostile and making some type of assertion that attacks a viewership rather than the merits of the medium or material you're discussing. That's no good. You're looking to post on a different type of board. I'd suggest Sup Forums or perhaps Sup Forums where threads like these can really flourish and provide you with all the (you)'s your heart desires.

You'll get there buddy, as we have a robust catalog option and navigation tools that are user friendly for even the most computer illiterate. I believe in you.

So, get out there and remake your thread on a board that will appreciate the content and passion for an alternative discussion tools. I'm sure you'll fit in. I"ll even help you navigate:
Best of luck, my friend. Have a wonderful day.
With love,

~Your buddy Sup Forums

I'm sorry to break it to you, but every story is trying to manipulate you in some way.

They should have had DAken or Sabertooth kill negro farm family. That would have been better than Clone Wolferine

Jesus, you must be so fucking bored. But I´ll give you points for politeness and self control

>DAken or Sabertooth kill negro farm family
See? what was it? 1 minute, and he is no gettin paid for wiriting this shitty movie. Kudos dude

>This is Sup Forums and we like to believe that we're full of love, or at least the ability to engage in discussions that revolve around constructive criticism

You forgot to remove the name in the name field and you ended up double replying to the same post.

LOL Fucking samefag!

Fuck you, OP. Thanks to you, anybody who dislikes the movie will be associated with awful trolling.

>casuals
Actually I´m more pissed about the adamantium bullet and the stupidity of the casual audience that believes that undestructible means undestructible unless you hit it with the same material, and the fact that something undestructible is never gonna degradate to give metal poisoning.

>samefag
Yeah...that was me replying...you imbecile.

In case you missed it he was talking to me...retard.

No, one of them was me.

He was talking to me.
except i'm now him.

Quality thread as usual, Sup Forums

I thought this was Sup Forums?

Also the villain is called "donald"?

>This is Sup Forums and we like to believe that we're full of love, or at least the ability to engage in discussions that revolve around constructive criticism

>she is a fucking clone
Then why is she female?
Sabertooth would have been better but the movies have failed to established a proper connection between Logan and Sabertooth.

>we
>Sup Forums is one person

>Actually I´m more pissed
... they never found a talented director for this character. DOFP was great but Singer is such a pedofag. FTFY

Yeah yeah sure, and the DCEU is "pure kino" too.
Really though, pull the other one.

>Sabertooth
Curious thing, no matter if you are a DC cuck a Marvelfag or a shitty casual everybody concurs Batfleck was great, the same with Schreiber as sabretooth

Nobody said that, your own insecurities are emerging. Let's be honest, did some old dude in batman costume did some nasty thing to you?

He was just ok

Hi, I see the unpopular opinion thread wasn't enough for you and you felt the need to make a thread of your own. Your opinion is noted, you daft man-child. I said it there and I'll say it here. As far as that cinematic universe is concerned it was his daughter, not a clone. Unlike you limp-dick some men are actually men and try to live up to their obligations. Second, if you can't appreciate a cape movie with nuance and emotional depth, then I just feel fucking sorry for you.

Him being poisoned by the adimantium is straight from the comics. Don't bitch like a casual who hasn't read them and didn't know the only reason he survived all this time was because his healing factor is constantly repairing the damage done by the heavy metal poisoning from the shit bonded to his bones.

Accusing people of samefaggin with the very evidence they are not samefaggin. You don't even qualify for retarded. Is that you Slott trying to pile on someone else???

all these mouseketeers lmao

>emotional depth
You are making me cry, stop.

don't bring science here bones are supposed to be porous

compared to all the other cape movies? This may have been relatively shallow but it was hella deeper than any of the major marvel movies and most of the dc ones.

Did you know you can actually bind lead to the calcium structure of bone?

Sorry man im gonna go with the death of rorschach for me the only time i really felt something for a fictitious fucking character

>lead
Is that healthy? and obviously as you can read i didndt

She's not a clone. They used his DNA to impregnate some mexican woman

She's not a clone, she's the product of IVF. Her mother was an unknown Mexican woman.

And 'overrated'? I liked it. And 'manipulative'? What kind of movies do you watch???

Did I mention Watchmen? No, I didn't. I'm just saying compared to the regular crop of cape movies we get these days logan was pretty decent. There was actually a plot, it was subtle and didn't just bash you in the face with everything, and somewhat Character driven. All things considered it was pretty damn good, and I've gotten kind of sick of arguing with the idiots at the local shop who have the attention span of squirrels and can't appreciate a film that isn't defined in black and white with back to back explosions, and I suppose that's leaking onto the internet a bit.

Yeah! You ALWAYS watch people pretending to do things they never did, and stuff happening to them that never happened.

I don't get OPs beef.

Way to completely not get a fucking shit, dumbass.

Oh hell no. Haven't you ever heard of lead poisoning? And we need our bones to produce white blood cells and shit. Kill you dead. Quite frankly wolvie should be dead, but this is comics so fuck science.

literally the same director WTF were you expecting

THIS THIS THIS.

Logan was fucking disgusting and just shows that Fox should give the rights back to Marvel. They don't know how to make a REAL comic book movie.

>Watchmen
Fuck off Zack

Why? Please, I'd really like to hear your reasoning. What did you find to be objectionable about it?

Shit is actually produced in the large intestine, not the bones,

Beg to differ.

>Shit is actually produced in the large intestine, not the bones,
Ok HyperKEK

>disgusting
Yep for some reason, i dunno Yep

Considering that it is the last movie of the original x men universe built by singer is disappointing. btw fuckyou capthcha

Blood cells are produced in bone marrow m8

Yes, but shit is not.

>ome men are actually men and try to live up to their obligations
WOW did your dad bailed on you? poor thing

>Second, if you can't appreciate a cape movie with nuance and emotional depth

Oh, please. Don't mistake a plot tailor-made to tug on your heartstrings for anything resembling depth. They preyed upon dupes who easily give into MUH FEELS and you idiots fell for it.

Never watched it.

My hope was the Old Man Logan would stay pretty much true to the graphic novel but they decided immediately that the Hulk/Banner couldn't be the Big Bad because 'too confusing'.

>They preyed upon dupes
... and youtubers...

You're not a very informed poster, friendo.
>Because it would be too confusing.
Try licensing and copyright issues with nearly 90% of the Old Man, smarty pants.

Actually, I've changed my mind. I kinda liked it.

>smarty pants
too nice for co, are you in the right place?

Nah i didnt and singer did it better with a pg13 that this dummy with an r.

It´s not a movie master piece, for me is an ok movie and that´s it but for some people it`s more transcendent somehow.
I think is targeted to 15-35 audience.

OoooooooWeeee, we got a live one here boys.

>Then why is she female?

Because It's X-men and females have two "X" chromosomes, and X chromosomes have more potential for evolution

Good joke. Everybody laugh, roll on snare drum.

Was he though? Because I'm pretty sure he was in a different city at the time of the alleged assault.

Eh, Batfleck was the only good thing in that film. That doesn't make him good compared to other Batmen. Well, maybe just Cloony.

...Logan was Fox, Logan.

See, this is the problem with being a namefag.

>Also the villain is called "donald"?

It's almost as though there was an actual X-Men villain named Donald Pierce.

Oh shoot first post is what this thread needed

How high are your fucking standards? I could understand if you didn't like it that's fine, but what your saying is fucking stupid. People enjoyed it and you are to deep into your fucking fedora to admit that it just wasn't your movie. Instead you say the people who enjoyed it, who were entertained, are worse because of it. That we're culturally shallow. So I ask, what is a good movie. Give me a movie you think is good. Because your such a fedora tipping faggot that anything short of The Godfather isn't good enough. Go fuck off back to Sup Forums were you belong.

So are they not making more XMen movies? This basically marks the end. We know how everything turns out ultimately now.

You just hate everything to prove how cool you are.

Overrated and overhyped. First half was great, really sets the tone for the movie. But then it shits itself when x-24 came out. Explosive diarrhea when the rest of the kids show up. Last 30 mins should have just been them finding the place empty, killed southern boy and withnail and ride off to the sunset. The violence and action was the only thing that's going for it. Only shitheads call it a western because of the cowboy movie shown and the redemption at the end.