Tfw never watched a single Star Wars movie

>tfw never watched a single Star Wars movie

Same. I watched part of A New Hope because my dad had the first trilogy on DVD, but I don't think I finished it. Just never appealed to me.

I've only seen the first three and I was like 11 when I saw them

pretty faggy desu

Me neither but I feel like I know more than I should about the franchise thanks to the overwhelming amount of threads, this is a thing that shouldn't be happening.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>have never seen star wars
>have seen spaceballs numerous times

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUGATI

>TSUposing on Sup Forums

hey messi

yeah what?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

based /spuh/ saving this shitty board once again

>mfw bro culture migrated to Sup Forums
make spuh great again. kill all mods

JUSTice league>Justice League

>spuh
It's espee you faggot

Also, TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Sup Forums
>bro culture
reddit and Sup Forumseddit refugees shitting up the board and arguing about the same shit every single day aint bro cultute

>reddit and Sup Forumseddit refugees shitting up the board and arguing about the same shit every single day aint bro cultute
don't get me wrong, Sup Forums and reddit tourists are the cancer killing Sup Forums, but whatever vestige of bro culture that wasn't eradicated came here. see: robertposting

also nice trips

tsa..

Its /espeh/, actually

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Id say Sup Forums is the current comfy bro-culture board if there werent so many /r9k/ incels there for some reason and all those shitty generals

Me neither but I participate in all the threads just for lulz

Even in the current decimated situation Sup Forums is in, Its still miles better than pretty much every other board around.

Sup Forums-/ck/-/lit/: the holy trifecta

holy shit did Greaseman really dress up in blackface for halloween? absolute fooking MADMAN

for me, it's Sup Forums-/x/-Sup Forums

Episode IV is so fucking bad I ALMOST stopped watching them right there.

Then, Episode V comes and made me give a chance to this jewish franchise.

Only americucks get offended by blackface.

>Sup Forums
destroyed by Sup Forumsedditors in the last year and a half or so.It was top tier before that, when there was still meme spam but we actually discussed movies too.
>/x/
I dont like using this phrase, but literally redd it.Not eveb reddit actually, half of the time it feels like browsing a facebook group or youtube comments.I have no idea why, but its full of actual "normies" that seem to be completely clueless about Sup Forums outside that board.I feel like someone is linking /x/ in other sites and normies are just going there.
And if we ignore that, we still are left with all the roleplaying autists and >muh tulpa faggots.
There havent been any good spoops there in years

Yesterday, actually

I just like reading through /x/ at night before bed. Usually I laugh at all the retards who believe in ghosts and magic and shit, but sometimes there's a good spoops thread, and even though it's all made-up bullshit, it's entertaining. It's slow as hell though so it's only worth checking every few days

Used to do the same, but the quality dipped hard in the last year and there arent even any good pre-sleep spoops anymore

Eh, I wouldn't say it's so bad as long as you don't go too often so the good threads build up a little. To be fair though I don't really have a reference point since I've only been going there for 1 year (10 years on the chan overall). Everyone says it was so much better, makes me wish I got into it sooner. In all these years I've really only frequented like 6 boards

Ronaldo is /stealthgay/ right?