Say farewell to pic related, because you'll never ever see that in feminist wars again...

Say farewell to pic related, because you'll never ever see that in feminist wars again, only Adam Driver abs because it's now time to "objectify" men while putting rather mediocre/ugly not menacing actresses on screen.

It was never going to happen in Disneys hands anyways. Either they'll pander to leftists or conservative moralists.

To be fair, Adam Driver is pretty ugly facially anyway.

THANK YOU!

You can have twi'leks without them being naked

Yes but that's not a problem to women who'll like the abs anyway. My oneitis doesn't think he's ugly btw

I hope Episode IX has a montage of Luke visiting the sleasiest red light districts of the galaxy, sampling the milkers of various alien races.

Twi’leks were always stupid though. An entire race of strippers? It made sense for a brutal gangster like Jabba to have slave dancers but when the EU started plugging the Twi’lek stripper trope it became immersion-breaking.

He looks like a fucking burd

You can have Kylo Ren without him being naked, and surprise! we got it anyway while all females were shitty to mediocre, and all covered, with no tits whatsoever. Strange.

i dont care. post twi'leks

He's like a hot ugly guy though

>putting clothes on your slaves, outside those that are made solely for titillation

For what purpose?

why can't we just admit star wars is a male centric fantasy? it was made by a man for young men.

>disney
>pandering to conservative moralists

it was made for 10 year old kids you stupid faggot

With the new anti-sex and anti-free expression left, there’s a horseshoe going on in which the conservatives and liberals will start to agree, but for opposite reasons. It’s confusing.

girls don't fucking care about your face, dumbass

The audience is largely disgusting roasties and soyboys, they'd probably start crying if they saw a twilek slave

>You will never have a hot twi'lek gf
Why live?

>With the new anti-sex and anti-free expression left
the fuck is this dumb cunt talking about?

Suicide Squad did an experiment where they had the villainous male objectify himself as much as the villainous female. Somehow this translated into the movie being sexist. You can have naked men. You CAN'T have naked women even though women in real life are the ones who use sex as a weapon so potently. Even ugly women can easily use the power of seduction to get their way. If they want some Magic Mike alien strippers that's fine just let the real Star Wars fans get their Darth Talons. Don't tell me to just read a fucking shitty comic or something. I want to see hot women celebrated on the big screen with high end production values.

t. brainlet incapable of recognizing trends
Do you really not see it? The crackdowns on free speech and the attempt to demonize male sexuality and expand the definition of rape?

>HOW DARE YOU OBJECTIFY WOMEN
>Unless she wants to be that way of course
>HOW DARE YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF IN A WAY THAT OFFENDS ME
>Unless its expressing yourself in ways we like of course

Probably what everyone but this dumb cunt sees.

I want to see good movies with well written stories and memorable characters, but we can’t all get what we want from the era of $300 million blockbusters

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>An entire race of strippers?
No it's an entire race of slaves where all of the women are hot and all of the men are monstrous. Seems fine to me. It's just one niche in a whole galaxy of crazy shit.

>disney
>conservative moralists

CLONED

you're still about it talking about it hypocrite.

These are par for the course idiots, there's no "new anti-sex and anti-free expression left", that's just what they are,

If you think lefties are anti-sex you're a fucking idiot, if you think lefties are anti-free expression unless it's deriding niggers, mudshits etc, you're a fucking idiot.

So are twi'lek the same species as human?

You realize the art team guys do that shit for shits and giggles because of Disneys policies right? That's not being done on purpose with orders from the higher ups.

HUMAN'ED

Yeah I do too, but when these cunts outlaw sexiness they're removing an entire range of colors from the painter's pallet.

ask disney...

Lots of anger, no points made. gg

If its wrong to racemix i'd join the Dark Side all day everyday

>complains about de-sexualization of Star Wars
>doesn't post race that was literally designed as sex-candy
c'mon user step your EU up

He's trying to divert attention from disney's faggoty liberal agenda

You didn't make any points, you just spouted anecdotes to fit your dumb cunt narrative.

thank you, user

dumbass Trumpcuck kiddies are too fuckin' underaged and stupid to realize SJWs have been around forever.

That pesky feeding station keeps malfunctioning in the slave quarters. I doubt Jabba is going to be happy when he see the price for all that wasted vitamin infused protein paste.

No you idiot

Sauce on the webm that was just deleted?

Then how they have kids

No characters actually use the word mansplaining do they?

Why did the prequel era have strong alien women running around but the Nu Era only has ugly humans?

Oh hold on a sec. I’ve just been bamboozled

Because aliens aren't inclusive. D'uh.

No

he doesn't know...

It actually does make sense if they come from a poor world adjacent to a trade route, creating both the incentive and opportunity for trafficking people. It's like saying it doesn't make sense for Black Americans to be an entire race of slaves in 18th century America. It actually can make sense if it's given appropriate context.

What's really always been dumb about Twileks is that even the ones who aren't slaves invariably dress like strippers for no reason, even when they've assimilated into cultures where dressing that way isn't normal.

>being this anal pained

dayum

I love that fucking show, cool clone troopers and jedi waifus everywhere. And General Kenobi has always been the best for me, love that jedi/clone outfit.

If they introduce a fat female twi'lek, we burn disney headquarters down

The actress in that pic did in interviews, so we're not too far off from that shit creeping into the movies.

>female alien isn’t inclusive
>somehow a white woman is
Nice one disney

id kill for a starshit movie about zeltros

Hux sent them all to work camps. And he is so racist or gay he didn't even organize a 'Joy Division' from alien qts for himself.

no longer canon i'm afraid

Why do geeks love Ahsoka but hate all the women in the sequel trilogy?

It's pretty funny the message Disney is implicitly sending by having it be exclusively humans saving the galaxy, when the Empire was supposed to be human supremacist. They're essentially saying that only the supreme race is good enough to defeat its own supremacists and the other species just have to rely on the mercy and ability of humans. "Take up the human's burden" or something.

>le 56% Twi'lek

>calls others "geeks"
>seems to be curious about the hate of the sequels
Couldn't you be more obvious, shill?

I noticed Disney has made the aliens much more beast-like and dimwitted. What did they mean by this?

but why would you want to?

OT kinda cornered the market on that one with Chewbacca, user

kek'd

Beacuse aliens that are dumb are FUNNEH XD and CUTE OMG like a Pokemon!

Said the Disney Lawyer

Is this canon?

Fuck off will ya

its all ogre then

>no more multicolored alien hoes
>only this
Anyone have that one image comparing prequel aliens to sequel aliens and showing how the sequel ones all look the same?

I’ve always wanted to suck Twileks extremities.

Kylo is an ugly motherfucker, though. And Ray has a nice booty.

You're a bluepilled faggot. Girls care about everything the same as men.

I need to watch it. I've heard it's genuinely great.

>And Ray has a nice booty.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

microdick detected

Impregnation?

Reading this huge ass graphic would take more time than just watching the whole series

> it's now time to "objectify" men
hmm, then perhaps we'll get something like picrelated.

Are you literally gay?

>multiple question marks
Well, you don't actually have to answer.

It's good, especially in the later seasons. It's a fucking shame they canceled it though :(

>tfw no Sup Forums bf to cuddle with while watching clone wars

I am going to need a source RIGHT NOW PLEASE

Hux being gay is.

Is there one for Rebels?

are you literally a pedophile? the only time Daisy's ass looks decent is in the pictures where she just got done doing squats and is wearing sweat pants.

Daisy makes Episode 1 Padme look curvy

I like how this thread descended into pictures of shirtless men. You faggots really are a bunch of tasteless queers.

Yup, Kylux canon confirmed.

I think I've got one around here somewhere.

Don't bother with Rebels. It's a downgrade in every way.

I gotcha

Bingo. That's the one.