Meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums

What the fuck is a "Star War"?

I like this popular movie

>there are no star wars threads or cancerous daily reposts

I love all these stars wars threads

Im a small gal

When the FUCK are these nonstop Flash Gordon threads going to stop? I don't give a shit about your faggy space serial, and now Disney is making one every year? Fuck this website.

I am not sexually attracted to you.

for me

For me

Man, everyone on this board is sure educated on the art of film and every thread is so orderly :)

I enjoy movies

I liked TLJ

traps are gay

Why did Luke hyperspeed ram the death star? Why couldn't he just shot two shots into the ventilation?

Zack Snyder is an untalented hack

ewww

If the man in black is the smoke monster, and him and jacob are brothers from the same mother, then why can jacob not turn into a smoke monster?

2 > 1 > 3 > 8 > 6 > 7 > 4 > 5

We all agree 80s star wars sucked but RotJ was unironic kino for the time

I come here to discuss movies and not to just laugh at over-emotional millennial neets who have no place in modern society

I just had my nails done today then saw Master and Commander. it really resonated with me, absolutely profound

Don't reply to this post or your father will come back to life tonight

The Simpsons had many funny, memorable jokes and gags and they are all worth remembering as opposed to just fixating on one crude joke in one episode.

Also, I’ve had sex with a woman before.
Also, I am heterosexual.

I like the way that star wars is trying to get more fans involved. Our collective imagination is big enough for all of us.

This place sure has gotten better and funnier and smarter over the last year or two.

Pretty amazing how fucking awful it was during the first 10 seasons. They've really come into their own and are getting better each year.

stay dead you piece of shit

Fuck that.

I see we all are back from an intense night of fucking.

wooo It is I, your father, from beyond the grave. Sorry for abandoning you son, but as a man I had to go my own way.

I like reddit

Gross. Where the grannies at?

*moves out of your way*

It's a show on ABC where celebs compete in various physical competitions.

OH YESYESYESYES

I was getting a blow job from my white wife when our newborn started crying over the baby monitor. I swear, that little shit, my biological son, is going to keep me from getting laid for years.

I can't believe kevin spacy was molested by all those people!

Against you.

What are some other obvious King of the Hill gags?

Holy shit the Last Jedi was a masterpiece. I have yet to find a single flaw, and they managed to do Luke Skywalker with respect, grace, and minimal nostalgia signaling.

Ewww. I have no idea

This meme is horrendously underused. Way better than that vinceposting shit.

i HATE feet

Its crazy that he wqd able to improve on him since the originals were such shit. Good job George.

Its pretty original and clever and obviously the work of a mature adult white male.

>"Pete Listen To Me"
>"You stop racism wherever you see it. Hating someone because they weren't born here is un-american, and ill be goddamned if my nephew is a bigot"
>"Have you heard of Marx Peter? Of Engles? Remember Pete, the Capitalist system is oppressive. I may not live to see it but i long for the day when the workers rise up and take the means of production. You fight against Capitalism anyway you can!"
>"If i get murdered by a car jacker today i wont blame him, in a communist society this would not have happened. Let me be an example, I lived as a Red Commie and will die a Red Commie"
>"Now here pete, take my copy of the Communist Manifesto, it will serve you well"

How did Raimi get away with this one?