Cassandra Cain thread

The sexiest Batgirl who should have its own movie and video game

>Dick/Cass
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'd be beyond happy if weedon made cass batgirl. It won't happen because casuals only know babs but it'd be amazing.

That might be supposed to be Kon or maybe Superman, unless Dick got some new sky-themed bedsheets

Whedon would write a terrible Cass, all he knows is quips.

That's Kon. Though I like that Cass/Tim comic by that artist more. Literally the end of Gates of Gotham continued.

Ironically one of the more diverse heroines too and didn't feel as inorganic as those that came later.

Its funny how Hollywood is sucking up to China, they don't make a (half-)Chinese Batgirl.

> continues to wait for WB Montreal keeps chugging out more Cassandra Easter Eggs.

obligatory

Cause their deluded with muh iconism.

I don't know how anyone can be this narrowminded, much less DC aka. better of the big two. I love both Babs and Cass and can appreciate both of them without shitting on either one. Apparently DC is only good at multitasking Robins not Batgirls.

Give me 3 good reasons why WB should invest money in Cassandra Cain Batgirl that isn't "Muh Autistic Asian Waifu".

Casting a Chinese girl would make it easier to enter the Chinese market.

Cassandra Cain is essentially a non speaking role, meaning they only need to cast a hot girl who can kick ass instead of looking for someone who can actually act.

Since she doesn't talk much, she is easy to animate since you don't have to spend a lot of effort looking for a good voice actor.

China Money.
Fits the Old and Busted Batman in the movies they insisted on going with, as well as the darker universes of the Arkham Games and the fighting game genre of the Injustice series, better than the alternatives.
A more toyetic and kid friendly alternative to Katana, who suffers from the typical "sword user that can't cut things" problem.
Instant diversity points; no need for Black Robin with her around.
Jackie Chan.

>Muh Chinks
Putting some Chinese actress in a bat-suit isn't going to break any box office records.
>She's mute so we don't need a good actress
I can't even tell if you are serious or rusing me now.
>More toyetic
Girls aren't the big market for superhero toys, or you'd see more Barbera/Diana stuff.
Cain doesn't need a movie to sell statuettes to her autistic fanbase.
Enjoy your Barbera movie.

Cass is basically asian River Tam though.

>Box office
Hollywood wants to pander to chinks because they saved a bunch of their shitty movies from being complete financial failures, tard. You have a better chance of making chinks happy by casting a chink instead of a ginger or a negris.

>Girls don't buy superhero toys
You think they wont make toys if the Batgirl movie is a success? Definitely a retard.

>Barbera
Fucking casual doesn't even know how to spell her name.

disgusting

Jokes on you, I'm a casual and Cass is the Batgirl I know because of fanboys going on about her.

maybe read some of her run rather than shit posting

Firefly was still full of quips.

1 - Chinese market

2 - Cass works better in the darker Arkhamverse and Snyderverse

3 - She has more interesting story, the League of Assassins and Lady Shiva would be the bad guys.

Or her father, Mad Dodlg, or Alpha.