If Magneto was in the Avatar universe, what kind of bender would he be?

If Magneto was in the Avatar universe, what kind of bender would he be?

Come on guys, just answer. I gots a good joke.

Sigh. I don't know, user. What kind of bender would he be?

He can't even do a proper lotus position.

Ok thanks.
He would be an Ass Bender, Michael Ass-bender

I don't get it.

EAT THE BULLET

EAT THE FUCKING BULLET

I would assume that michael ass bender is the actor that portrays magneto in the last x-men movies

You see Michael Ass-bender sounds like Michael Fassbender. Which is the name of the actor who plays younger Magneto

Didn't like the joke user?

Bump

Didn't that show have metalbenders, or something?

You should have just gone with "Fass Bender" instead of adding the additional layer of pun.

Ya dun goofed.

Yeah, earth benders could do it, but that's not as funny.

>rewatching avatar since like 8 years
>find this show has preachy feminism and atheist bullshit
fug now I feel bad

>Athiest bullshit
Go cry to your Magic Man in the sky.

Hey! How'd you get that picture of me?

I don't get how anyone can be an atheist. It's the ultimate no-win mentality. As it is, if you're right you have no means of gloating about it to everyone wrong, and if you're wrong you have to come to terms with being wrong in the afterlife.

Eh, I get the reason some turn to atheism, but to me, it never made sense. The universe is vast and unexplored, and the more we learn about it every day, the more WTF it becomes.

For me, it doesn't seem that unlikely for an uber high-end "being" to exist. I find stuff like agnosticism, pantheism, panetheism, deism and whatnot to be the more logical paths for someone who doesn't want to practice a religion. Going all "muh sky dadies" & "WTF, I opened a High School physics book and now I love SCIENZXCE" makes less and less sense to me the more I progress in my studies (physics here).

Nevertheless, I respect it, as it's a personal choice.

I don't get how anyone can be religious. It's the ultimate no-win mentality. As it is, if you're right you're damned to an afterlife of endless suffering because you can never measure up to your imagined deity's nebulous standards of "good", and if you're wrong you wasted most of your life embracing a poisonous lie and you just become cold meat and bones in a hole.

this desu. I don't have a problem with religion or atheism as long as it's not being forced upon me.

You're still right that there's an afterlife though. That in itself is a win.

Well I mean, I would be glad if I was wrong about there being no god. A world where the evil are punished and the good are rewarded, a plan for everyone and blissful afterlife instead of an eternity of nothingness; that sounds great, but just because it sounds good doesn't mean I believe in it.

I would love it if there were a dozen hot super models outside my door wauting to bone but just because it sounds better than the alternative doesn't make it more believable.

And wishing something you know is unlikely to be true just because it sounds good doesn't sound like a good or healthy outlook.

>you can never measure up to your imagined deity's nebulous standards of "good"
Unless you're Catholic