Think of the last videogame and the last cartoon you watched

Think of the last videogame and the last cartoon you watched.

Got it?

[/spoiler]Sure?[/spoiler]

Now the main characters of those two have traded universes. How well does each of them deal with the world they now live in?)

Samurai Jack and Half Life 2.

Not gonna lie; seeing Jack going up against the Combine and Gordon Freeman against Aku sounds fucking great.

>Morrowind (Dunmer mage)
>The Loud House
The Dunmer just uses magic to solve every issue in the family, 90% of the time just damaging the sisters endurance so they can't even move.

Meanwhile Lincoln runs away crying from about 30 cliff racers while everyone calls him n'wah

Beautiful

>Dark Souls
>Samurai Jack
Aku gets increasingly pissed that, despite being killed by everything that is sent at him/her they keep coming back

Not much changes with Jack in DS, players send him messages of 'git gud' and 'weeboo class sword'.

>Niko Bellic
>Captain Murphy

Bayonetta and Star Vs

Bayonetta just being casual

Meanwhile Star having fun of her life beating angels

Lastman's Richard Aldana in Hotline Miami and animal mask dude viceversa... honestly I dunno if they'd notice the difference.

>Max Payne
>Star vs

Would Toffee stand a chance?

Don't answer that...
Its a rhetorical question.

>Samurai Jack
>Zoo Tycoon

FOOLISH SAMURAI! I LET THE LIONS ESCAPE AGAIN!

>Batman: Arkham City
>Teen Titans: Judas Contract

>Archer
>Overwatch

Archer in Overwatch would be perfect. He'd be constantly ribbing everyone for being such tropes while trying to sleep with half the cast.

Soldier 76 (is he the main character?) in Archer... probably not as good a fit. Might be fun to watch him get frustrated with everyone's goss incompetence.

>DS3
>Steven universe
I wonder what Steven's healing spit would work on hollows, or if it would only kind of work like it does on corrupted gems. I have no Idea what an edgy large nosed zombie with a whip would do in SU but I'm sure it would at least be entertaining.

Forgot the picture someho

Fantastic Four in Pillars of Eternity?
Nice

Persona 5 and Batman. No more major crime in Gotham. Everyone hearts are stolen. Batman would clean up Tokyo, but die against Yabbaloth.

>Persona 5
>Samurai Jack

I don't think I'd want to raid Aku's Palace. Mostly because I don't think he has a heart to steal in the first place.

>Samurai Jack
>Kirby Planet Robobot
Aku doesn't stand a chance.
I really wanna see Jack in the Robobot armor tho

>Voodoo Vince
>Adventure Time
Vince is fine, if anything he's used to more grotesque looking creatures 90% of the time. Lich tries to kill him, gets destroyed instead.

Being a normal sized human being with a sword, 99% of Vince's problem in his own game are negated by Finn, especially if it's fire kingdom hyper-aggressive rip and tear Finn.
Jake would be fine and basically negates all challenges.

> Main characters from Hellsing Ultimate abridged/Smash bros for Wii u switch places.
>Welp, Charizard's pretty screwed.
>Alucard becomes the most busted character in Smash.

>"WHO DARES DISTURB THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARK-"
>Aku sees this pink little ball with big blue eyes staring up at him
>Aku bursts into a fit of laughter
>Sicks a bunch of beetle drones at him while laughing still
>Kirby inhales all of them in a attosecond
>Aku stops laughing
>Kirby transforms into Beetle Kirby and goes into a fighting stance, directly challenging Aku
>Aku's face when

Aku is destroyed moments later by Star Rod Kirby

>samurai jack
>the entire Soviet Union from hearts of iron iv

>Samurai Jack
>The Blood Ravens from DoW.

>yakuza 4
>Bob's Burgers
oddly I think they can adapt just fine, only the Fletcher kids need stronger supervision not to run into a massage parlor and yakuza selling burgers sounds like a typical minigame

Loud House and Arcanum? Such a delightful cartoon about a young boy living in a large family during the 19'th Century. There are some irritating side characters like his annoying slave and that miserable indentured servant, but it's good for the most part. Half Orc QTs are the best QTs.

>Star Wars Battlefront II (Pandemic)
>Samurai Jack

Jack gets a lightsaber. Random ass stormtrooper gets destroyed by Aku.

>Psychonauts
>The Loud House
Raz would deal with all the sister's problems easily while Lincoln would get his brain stolen and screw the entire world over

>"Massa, wha' we gon' do tuday?"
>"Same thing we always do n-word Clyde, try to go to the ball with Christina!"
Meanwhile the audience is more interested in the half-Orc squatting in the background with her working class friends.

>Mother Russia Bleeds
>Samurai Jack
Jack stomps the bratva and may or may not succumb to the drug
The protags of MRB would probably end up like the Scotsman.

Samurai Jack and [PROTOTYPE]

Jack beats Aku at his own shape shifting game.

>Ratchet and Clank
>Steven Universe

Ratchet and Clank get the better end of the deal. They can just turn any Homeworld Gems that gives them or the Earth trouble into blobs of molten rock but now they're "Priority Number 1" on Yellow Diamond's kill list (which doesn't really bother them).

Steven and whichever main Crystal Gem is swapped out has to get used to dealing with egomaniacal supervillians, genocidal tyrants, interdimensional incursions, and corrupt galaxy-wide monopolies creating chaos every other day.

>XCOM 2
>Rick and Morty

Oh well basically same thing. Rick takes out ADVENT in like 22 minutes or less and XCOM eventually saves the Earth from the Galactic Federation but it'll probably take a couple years.

>Gears of War 3
>SU

This is where the fun begins

>Subnautica
>Scooby Doo

The gang immediately drowns in the endless ocean. If not, they get eaten by a Reaper Leviathan.

Those beserkers though.

>Samurai Jack.
>S.TA.L.K.E.R SOC
Both sides are in quite a pickle.

SoC Chernobyl should be a breeze compared to the normal shit jack deals with

>eve online
>Samurai Jack
I, capsuleer, unleashed an unspeakable eeeevil.....

>Kubo and the Two Strings
>Until Dawn

I don't like this thread.

The rocket league car gets bought by Young Justice's Batman and is in heaven until he's blown up by some villain.

>ALTTP
>Adventure Time
Nobody noticed the difference.

Rick and Morty and Starcraft: Broodwar
Kerrigan murders everyone, Rick most likely becomes the new Overmind and sends Protoss into the sun.

>Adventure Time
>Team Fortress 2
Soo... what class does Finn main?

inb4 medic

Scout obvi

I'm gonna go with Soldier.

>kirby absorbs and becomes akurby
>nothing changes except now his subjects have to feed him daily

Super Smash Bros and Double King

Double King tries to kill every monarch in the game for their crowns, but the only one with a crown is Peach actually, so i guess it's just a Super Mario game with Double King instead of Bowser.

>Killing Floor 2
>Samurai Jack
Jack would fair just fine killing hordes of zeds; and any merc from KF2 would probably survive alright in Aku-verse until they ran across a boss. Frankly most of them wouldn't give a fuck enough to piss off the legendary or magical bullshit there.

>Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
>Clarence

everyone on pokke village loves clarence and his dumbness

my hunter is now out to hunt Chad because he looks like a congalala

>TTGO
>Catherine

The boys climb up to the top,beast boy and cyborg make it out alive but Robin dies because his denial about Star.