>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #13 (April 19)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/-AIH28G2YRo

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9053302
youtube.com/watch?v=8nq9epYn1OI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He just wanted Galen back

he did nothing wrong

>not andi edition

She's ugly

I'm done paying hollywood to force political opinions down my throat.

Women are not strong
Women are not heroes
Women are not determined or inspiring

They are verifiably, factually and demonstrably less intelligent, less inspired, less ingenious and less capable than men in almost every field. I am not now nor will I ever swallow the feminist pill of equality because the two genders very simply are not equal.

That is why I didn't like it. Because Rey was the protagonist. I don't want that, I don't need that and I have had enough of Star Wars in my life if that's the way the franchise is going.

get out

not even going to give you a (you)

Just a quick reminder.

You're not even trying

Which loose end/unresolved plot point in Star Wars pisses you off the most?

Nah he just blew up an entire planet. He is a racist, fascist, evil piece of shit.

the unfinished episodes of TCW

Barriss

get over your hate user women are the new future of star wars.

How did Anakin learn to become a force ghost?

Where did the first order get the funds to make starkiller?

I'm not sure if that's the face of someone who really has to take a shit or the face of someone who has just shit themselves.

It's a shame I woke up too late for the new thread.

I want story group to put me out of my misery.

Woman can be all of those things. That's why it's only more frustrating that EVERY WOMAN IN STAR WARS IS A STRONG TAKE-NO-PRISONERS ACTION HERO THAT CAN TAKE DOWN 4 ARMORED STORMTROOPERS WITH HER BARE HANDS

It's frustrating. Its unrealistic as fuck. It would be unrealistic even if it was a man.

Hollywood needs to realize it's better to write GOOD female characters instead of STRONG female characters

Why are Clone Troopers able to reproduce, anyway? You'd think they'd have made them sterile for obvious reasons

Maste user, there's too many of the! What are we going to do?

No, no, friend.

It's not 'good female characters'.

It's 'good characters'.

You don't write good characters, for example, if the fact that someone has a vagina fucks up your ability to write them well.

It's when you get hung up on making a good black or good white or good male or good female that you fuck up.

Because when you force yourself to make someone a point of inspiration because they're 'x' when x is just a part of who they are, that is when you fail.

Why bother making them sterile? They only got other men around, and Jango was apparently asexual anyway.

Obviously the runaway didn't get the fucking hint there.

Official site kinda explains that

As for Starkiller, I'd bet it's some ancient weapon shit Snoke knew of and took advantage of. If it's anything to go by, we know Thrawn was sent to the Empire for a reason, and to the unknown regions by Sheev for a reason.

They aren't able to reproduce. Those twilek halfbreeds aren't the clones biological children

>Where did the first order get the funds to make starkiller?

My headcanon is that Starkiller Base was an Empire project that was underway that the First Order finished years later.

I half agree with this, but I also think there are a lot of instances where to tell the best story a character DOES need to be a certain gender or race.

As much as I don't like how Rey is written, I think her being a female adds a layer to the trilogy we haven't seen in the ot or pt. 90 percent of what she does wouldn't be as impactful if she was a young man. At least that's just my opinion on her character. There are better, more obvious examples of characters who rely on their gender to tell a story

IIRC they weren't his kids, they were from the wife's previous husband who fucked off before she met the clone.

This could make sense. Especially since there was probably a reason the empire remnants wanted to make their way to the unknown regions. I haven't read the newest aftermath book yet but it seemed like they went in that direction for barely any reason. Maybe they went to prepare starkiller

I do agree that sometimes you have to have a character of a certain gender and/or race.

Their Eyes Were Watching God wouldn't be the same story if the black main character was white.

Mind you, Star Wars didn't need a male or a female protagonist in particular.

But I personally think Rey's actor needs to learn how to emote and that the sudden power gain near the end doesn't make any sense, but what are you gonna do?

It was better than the plots Jake Lloyd and Hayden Christensen were made to act out.

I agree wholeheartedly. You are not gonna convince me that a white woman can outrun a black man. Completely destroyed my suspension of belief

fucking nope

So ghost Yoda and Obi-Wan used their Force ghost powers to preserve Anakin's spirit?

I can accept that. It also gives more weight to Obi-Wan's "I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

>implying

I hope they bust Anakins balls for the rest of eternity

plus, and this may just be headcanon, but I always thought it had something to do with Anakin being born of the force

I want my yellow buttcheeked goddess back

Is it even really fair to shoot a B-1? They don't even aim well. Or take cover. Or lack the immunity to fear that better droids have.

I beat Yoda does it in the morning and Obi-wan the evening, and then he busts his own balls at night thinking about Kylo being such a dumb fuck.

>Degenerate Jedi shall be purged by the Holy fire, Inshallah

How did Filoni get away with it?

is that jerec?

>Reminder that in a galaxy far away racemixing is very much ok.

As are relationships between Rebels and Imperials

She took the burka off, mate. It was when she fell from Allah's grace and was no longer a proper Muslim.

yes, there just going to follow orders no matter what or who's in their way.

also >> lack the immunity to fear that better droids have.

droids don't have souls, fuck them.

The guy in back definitely looks like a younger Jerec.

Delet this

I don't want my waifu to be compared to mudslime scum

So I just finished Thrawn last night, good read, would recommend to anyone who hasn't. It did the thing I liked in the Plagueis novel and was disappointed they didn't do in the Tarkin novel, it spanned a long time instead of taking place in a few days.

Particularly enjoyed the twist at the end where the battle mentioned in Rebels, where civilian casualties vastly outweighed combatants, was actually caused by Pryce and Thrawn had to take credit. I was on the fence when I realized the book would jump between Pryce and Thrawn but it was neat where, as thing progressed, Thrawn became more humanized and Pryce slowly turned into a monster, different from their outward appearance on Rebels

archiveofourown.org/works/9053302

>Those tags
>That length

fangirls are fucking cancer. this person ships Cassian and Jyn, and they STILL can't say they're just straight

>163K
That's like three fucking novels.

They could write three books of their own design in that many words.

And odds are someone would publish one of those for them.

the fangirl shitty ship are fine, it's the fuck fanboy and the shit show of the waifu that the cancer.

So the book actually defangs Thrawn and makes him not threatening or villainous at all? Sounds pretty shit desu

>Bechdel test pass
Yearly reminder that we're slipping further from Allah's light.

Imagine how awful that first time seeing a super star destroyer in combat must've been for the rebels.

Like either they knew about it and were dreading the moment, or they didn't and all of a sudden this gigantic moving space station of a ship comes out of hyperspace and starts going to town.

Not really, he's still just as effective and emotionless as he ever was, he's just not the type to casually bomb a civilian sector to wipe out some rebels
Its Thrawn told from Thrawn's perspective

Still better than Reylo shippers.

I mean he's more or less the same Thrawn from the EU, emphasis on not trying to kill civilians or throwing underlings under the bus for no reason. He's still an efficient rebel hunter, just not a sociopath like Tarkin

I KNOW, RIGHT!?

I know shippers are crazy, I'm one of them, but I just cannot fathom how on earth that pairing could possibly work, considering as their last meeting had both parties doing their level best to kill each other.

I bet it's just because they don't want to ship Rey with Finn or Poe (or better yet, both of them at once), the racist shitbags.

That's actually a really cute picture. I think they'd work together better than most BS ships people come up with

probably the one couple I wouldn't have been mad about if they were a thing. Which is why it surprised me that they didn't kiss at the end.

So uh, why was his sith name the same as his real name?

Zahn wants Thrawn to be less villainous. Something that started in his later EU books.

Because he's so shitty he couldn't come up with a better name

who do you think was the worst Protagonist in star wars?

for me jyn and rey both came off as over powered.

>Jyn
>overpowered

you fucking what

I only ship Rey with BB-8.

When Maul is your birthname, what's the point having an edgy nom de guerre on top of that?

This is the superior ship right here

Post only the best pairings

Ezra. Everything was fine until he started to buy Maul's bullshit, up the point that he chose Maul over Kanan. You would think someone who lies and steals for most of their life would know not to trust someone with horns.

I actually really liked Dark Ezra, but then they completely cut that plot off at the knees in Season 3 for no good reason
So either way you look at it, Ezra went to shit after meeting Maul, either for trusting him at all or for not sticking too his new path

nobody cares. go back to pol

she take out 4 stormtroopers in the alleyway by hand, not one of the troops who are bigger and better trained in combat can't stop a small girl.

good luck with that.

Oh, yeah. It would've been fine if Ezra did turn dark but they wouldn't and probably couldn't go with that route.

>I bet it's just because they don't want to ship Rey with Finn or Poe (or better yet, both of them at once), the racist shitbags.

Well, there's racism and then there's also the fact that Finn comes across as clearly Rey's inferior physically, technologically, and spiritually in TFA and that may be another reason why people don't want to ship Rey with Finn. That, and for whatever reason, it seems like a lot of Star Wars fans are genuinely scared of romance in the series.

>genuinely scared of romance in the series.

We get war flashbacks to Anakins awful dialogue with Padme

did we get the last Insider story yet?

The only bad thing about Ezra is that he didn't immediately ran off with SS to have a couple of Mirialan/Human crossbreed children and live happily ever after.

I haven't been able to find it. Some user said it got storytimed a few threads back, but that's the last I heard of it.

Honestly, /ss/ posters ruined the character for me and are slowly ruining Mirialans for me too....

>91745138
>but it's not going to convince me zombie stormtroopers have any place in canon
Sounds like your autism as we've had several different Zombie types in EU and canon.

>letting a fandom ruin something for you

I can almost tolerate the parasites in the clone wars, but full on living dead had no place in the EU either. It's out of place

I thought Maul wasn't his real name. Didn't he say that he doesn't remember his name and just goes by Maul?

>So the book actually defangs Thrawn
Why would you come to this asinine conclusion? Did you read the book?

A blind guy with a stick beat the shit out of armored Stormtroopers too.

I don't remember him ever saying that, but that's a good enough reason for me to accept as canon

>she take out 4 stormtroopers in the alleyway by hand
>what is surprise
You forgetting Leia wiped out Stormtroopers in ANH? Same goes for Luke?

The Nightsisters had fully resurrected dead sisters. Complete decaying corpses...

I think it was because they had the element of surprise. They obviously underestimated them, and they were sunk when reinforcements showed up

it's like he's ignoring the fact that she did in fact nearly get captured again, and it wasn't her that got them out. What a shocker

I could have sworn he said something like that in Twilight of the Apprentice. Maybe I'm misremembering though.

How Grievous became a cyborg.

found it

now we need to see if anyone has the PT graphic novel adaptation

At one point Ahsoka refers to him as Darth Maul and he says "Once Darth, now just Maul".

Is that what you are referring to?

this may be the final insider short story as well. not sure why they want to handicap the magazine though

oh yeah, does anyone have the German-only Rebels comics or that Weapon of a Jedi adaptation?

This canon?

It's actually /ss/ who refers to him as Darth Maul

youtube.com/watch?v=8nq9epYn1OI
1:08

Hey /swco/, I BID YOU DARK GREETINGS!

And a dark greetings to you too user.

Yep

>Well, there's racism and then there's also the fact that Finn comes across as clearly Rey's inferior physically, technologically, and spiritually in TFA and that may be another reason why people don't want to ship Rey with Finn.
Never stopped anyone before. And anyway, there's nothing to say that Finn can't close the gap on his own, the film shows that he's a great shot with a blaster, and does a pretty decent job with a lightsaber despite not being force-sensitive, when most regular people who try to use one of them end up killing themselves with it. Could easily build off of that.

It's funny, actually, but Finn actually seems more compassionate than Rey. Considering how it's his idea to rescue her from Starkiller. Eh, maybe it's just me.

Personally I prefer the ship with all three of them.