Galactus tries to eat Asgard

How does that play out?

He gets his ass kicked.

>arrogant humanboo thinks only humans have quasi-magical godlike entities on their planet
>thinks Galactus has never snacked down on a pantheon before

He gets turned away by Odin.

Like every other planet he consumes. Met with pathetic resistance for the Devourer until the planet is no more.

Pretty sure celestial planets don't usually have gods

Didn't this happen in a What If?

Please tell me it did and where I can find it

It happened in an issue of Thor. Odin fought Big G while Thor fought the Silver Surfer.

Asgard isn't a planet. It's a floating rock in space, metaphysically tied to Yggdrasil and the other 9 realms.

Pretty sure Galactus can not consume Asgard. Even if he tried, Asgard will most likely have anti-celestial weaponry (i.e.: Jarnborn)

K.O!

That's really fucking retarded.

write something better then

Odin has always been a heavy hitter user.

Double KO

And that is how the dinosaurs were extinct

HOLY SHIT

The fuck are you talking about?

More like Dobur K.O

Asgard could repel him. Odin alone is around Galactus' level, and there's also other gods like Ymir and Surtur who I believe also have a similar level of power.

for a sec I thought that said the negro thor

Wait, that is it? Odin from SMT put a better fight that this against YHWH?

Also Ravana would kick everyone else's ass, unless you know his secret weakness.

Doesn't Galactus get back up first though?

That was only the last three pages of the fight dummy

Yeah. Galctus was only out a couple minutes. Odin knock himself into Odinsleep

Going by power level wankery, Odin does not even scare Celestials and he has tried over and over again. Galactus kicks Celestials sandcastles over all the damn time. They have to form the Celestial megazord to match him.

Galactus vs Cancerverse Galactus. Who wins?

You mean the Galactus engine?

Cancerverse Galactus

Didn't it take Galactus and several abstracts to hold him back? One of the abstracts even died.

So basically, Galactus should have had a bigger breakfast before going after Asgard, and he'd have been fine?

Yes. Odin would get stomped.

>Galactus kicks Celestials sandcastles over

LOL, so it only takes three celestials to kick Galy's ass and there are thousands of them

>My son, For
No, Odin. Your son is Thor. You're getting old.

Asgard gets eaten.