Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91556749/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hXEPn2p5
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Hazel
pastebin.com/JMKikng7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last time:

-Progress continues with the Rage Racer script
-New pics of Bees Knees and Venus Fly Trap
-New pics of Kid Cookie and Colby
-BreastQuest comic progress updates
-More about Door Knocker, the vigilante who uses a battering ram
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Speaking of, just got commish back.

Hey guys! Rage Racer has 1.01 pages in new content.That's right! In my insistence to try and improve my art I wasn't able to finish two pages! So starting form line line 352 is new story. Pretty sure it's better off for me to just point at where the new shit is. Also after much soul searching I have decided to make Bankman the lottery logo. So now Bankman has joined the character's mentioned section His wiki or any documentation giving more info on him , however, is out of my grasp for now

pastebin.com/hXEPn2p5

As always critique is welcome and encouraged. One thing I did notice, is that him selling his body to science seems a little extreme if all he does is drink a drink. I added the "sold my body line" to the story since the wiki demands it, but I feel it could still be worded better.

I also have an idea on Cheesecake's origin if anyone's willing to listen to my ramblings more.

Nice. Weremole still does good work.

There is no wiki entry for Bankman, he's a drawthread creation and the pics of him is all there is to him.

With RR, I imagine he'd exaggerate his own narrative by calling it "selling his body to science" even though "participating in a product testing" would be more accurate. He still had to sign a long horribly worded contract, so there's where the "selling" part comes in.

I don't have time to read through the new stuff right now, have things to do today, but I'll get to it later if the thread manages to not die in my absence.

So all there is to Bankman is "Money DOES solve all problems!" Got it. Hell, that could probably be what he says on the lottery ticket

I can't explain why but i really like the bee pattern on Bees Knees shoe soles. Also love the little hairs on the plant, not many people add that.

I swear to god I'll eventually pickup the dusty sketch book, I'm just really really tired right now...

You doing okay, user?

Anybody here?

I am watching this thread, but I don't have much too add at the moment.

Its still Saturday morning so it takes a bit for people to get going.

Venus is too pure for that slut BK.

Nice.

Yeah, just busy today.

Is it always only original content?
Or can I use characters from existing movies, comics and cartoons?

We've had a few spin off ideas. Daughter of doom, murder burger, cooking with doom are some of the few i can name off the top of my head.

Can I make sequels too?

Venus is a cute.

Sequel how?

Sequels of existing media.

I mean what is the thing you're making a sequel of?

Kubo and the Two Strings. Maybe as 2D animated TV series.

So how would this go, exactly?

I will not tell now, but I'll go back tomorrow. Sorry.

It's been done before, the most memorable example I guess would be Gaang Jr.?

Do reworks and story changes also count?

If hazel is fine I suppose.

Hazel what?

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Hazel

Line 372
>RR is now stepped back
"RR has stepped back"

>GU and JJ is barely in the right frame, but is showing concern
"GU and JJ are both barely in the right frame, but are showing concern"

Line 383
>His pocket holding the money going into his pocket
Did you mean "His hand holding the money"?

>Line 383
I was trying to say that the hand that had money was going into his pocket to stuff said money.

What's great is now that I'm at the halfway point proper I feel I can start making summaries for the next issues, maybe help speed this process along.

Idea for Golden Girl Comic
Audrey studying for a big test, but sneaks a cheat sheet inside her bra she can look at

And the thread drops like a stone.

Will they be near useless summaries that are just angry gibberish?

Heroes don't cheat!

So how many more new pages have you added in since last time you posted an update?

Mayhaps. But really they'll probably be like five sentence summaries giving the general plot. Still tryng to space out the arc, though.

How about someone slips the cheat sheet under her bust. Since she can't see under her bust everyone thinks she's lying badly about cheating

No one else can perceive her chest.

So it looks like she's looking at the cheast sheet she can't see. I'm trying to say the sheet finds its way under her bust not that someone stuffed it there.

She wouldn't use a cheat sheet in the first place, she's smart and studies.

Her finding time to study while also doing the hero thing has some potential though.

Made this guy not to long ago, based him on Six feet thunder and Bio-mass energy. He's full on edgy.

Could end up being a villain in the Chicago setting.

could you elaborate?

Most of the first Sup Forums creations were fan series, such as Strawhats vs 616, Grimdark Gadget, and steam punk rangers.

Edgy in what aspect?

Last thread died before I finished. Dropping off some deliveries from last week.

oh jeez

>Her finding time to study while also doing the hero thing has some potential though.
Yeah, we can definitely come up with something based around how she keeps up on her studies.

Sweet mercy, my request! Spectacular work! Thank you!

Here's a bump before bed.

I like seeing comics get made here. Some proper OC.

Neat.

There has to be a pun we can use for it.

A real hero keeps the thread bumped.

>There has to be a pun we can use for it.
I suppose it could be something about "keeping abreast with her studies" or a "well-rounded education."

hey, been focusing on writing as of late.

Mostly just plotting, the beginning was stream of concious to get warmed up. Toward then end I get more structured, establishing all the beats I want to hit.

I haven't gotten all the issues plotted, but I have an ending in mind and have written it down, so spoilers if you care about such things.

pastebin.com/JMKikng7

a quick one. Kind of out of character but, meh.

what's he holding there?

What the fuck is with that pics diaper?

Probably a pipe.

Deflecting BB gun pellets?

You gotta work your way up to tommy guns.

That'd be some Matrix shit.

Only without the slow-motion. Just blinding hand speed.

I love this, great work!
Now I gotta step up on the one I was doing - hopefully before next weekend!

VFT is such a cute girl

Man I remember the Strawhats in the 616, round about the time of the end of Civil War so they would have to face off with Registration forces like the Thunderbolts?

Don't even read One Piece anymore but turns out I have this image in my anime folder.

Seems like it'd be hazardous for anyone nearby.

Yeah, that'd take an insane amount of precision to pull off without the ricochets hurting anyone.

Does Tats know any Russian Hackers.

Well silver age Supes did a lot of weird things with deflecting bullets to spell words. That's arguably more impressive than just deflecting them.

Here's something quick I made.

That's cute.

bump

Looks like a bunch of the old doodles are finally making their way onto bug's tumblr.

Lotta stuff I haven't seen before that never got posted on /draw/ in plus4chan before it all got wiped off the site.

This is a pretty stream-of-consciousness write-up, isn't it?

Weekends are over. Thread title is now obsolete.