Take down the shields or I'll shoot your blaster-proof armor

Take down the shields or I'll shoot your blaster-proof armor

kk

Captain Phasma is actually a rank. It's a different Phasma each time.

Helmet isn't blaster-proof brainlet.

why does she wear the mask though?

Okay

*braaaaaaaap*

god what a pointless and shitty character

and I'm not just talking about Finn

stop my invincible son

She's a big girl for him

ANOTHER FUCKING PLOTHOLE

FUCKING RIAN BEING A RETARD AND RUINING A PERFECTLY GOOD FRANCHISE

pffft. You call that a braap?

Watch this --

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>She's a big girl for him
What did he mean by this?

Christie as Batgirl Bane when?

Why does he hate the rebel alliance so much? He was clearly born after the battle of endor. Is it ever explained?

>tfw you realize the only "bad guys" left are edgelord Kylo and super sperg Hux,

His character is a stand in for people who "inherit hate"

Who the fuck are these people? Are they the B-team of the bat family that nobody cares about?

this is either bait or mocking people who are blindly raging against rian right now
oh look even autocorrect knows his name is shit

looks like the limit edition that was released in Canada and Sweden only.

>Gets shot in her showdown fight scene

>Bolt bounces off of her armor harmlessly

IF SHES A FUCKING WOMAN HULK IN BLASTER PROOF ARMOR WHY DIDN'T SHE FUCKING THROW DOWN WITH HAN AND CHEWIE IN THE LAST MOVIE INSTEAD OF GIVING UP WITH A WHIMPER!?!?

GOD DAMN I MAD.

Probably going to bring out whatever the knights of ren is supposed to be for the next movie

tbfwends!!! kP6X5E

>those hips

What if one shot issue.
Barbara's fiancee is killed at their wedding so she goes and trains with Bane and becomes swole. Then she gets back to Gotham and leads a team of Batgirls.
The Batgirls are Cass and Steph, who replaced her in the original comics after Moore crippled her in The Killing Joke.
Black girl is an OC.

With the same voice and the same actress playing her?

It's shiny. Therefore it is.

That just makes her actions in TFA seem even more cowardly. Shouldn't she have been executed for getting the shields on starkiller base down for the resistance?

>super sperg Hux
I dont even understand Why Kylo kept him alive

I mean, isn't it possible that after the thing with Finn she improved her armour to be blast-proof? We saw with the dreadnought that the First Order has been improving their weapons and tech, maybe armour was part of that upgrade.

snoke isn't dead. expect a disembodied voice who'll be manipulating and controlling kylo from inside his mind.

in a better written movie it would work like in real life where the armor doesn't work properly at close range due to increased force at close range.

but this is disney wars so they didnt give it a single second thought.

Blaster bolts aren't ballistic.

And the same grudge against Finn, right?

can someone post the thicc Finn pic

the energy in the laser shots can decrease as it moves. it's easy to handwave in a competent script.

Anyone have the scene with her getting shot by the blaster?

In her comic, she pins it on some guy, then chases and executes him.

>energy in the laser shots can decrease as it moves

You would be talking distances of miles before that were true when it comes to laser technology.