Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lCW-iaOZ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-P5-KtF4Sa8
youtube.com/watch?v=uJgfxlgUIZY
youtube.com/watch?v=_r946-NCi4U&t=40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disnep

faggots literal cock sucking faggots

WHERE'S THE MOTHERFUCKING HALF IN THE BAG GODDAMNIT REEEEEE THOSE FAT FUCKS MAKE 20K PER MONTH ON FUCKING PATREON TO TALK ABOUT STUPID CAPESHIT WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO

The Collider and Screen Junkies fanbases.

>Screen Junkies fanbases
Screen Junkies liked it. They even mentioned it in their own video.

20k... 4 - 5 people...
+ Every movie studio hates them

Give these faggots a break.

Do you know which video they mentioned it in? TLJ review?

>give these faggots a break
>for making $240k a year for their dumb youtube videos

Even split among 3 people (because you know barely anything goes to Jack or Josh), that's more than a liveable wage for posting ~1.5 horus of youtube content per month.

Jack does not and never has worked for RLM, he said as much on Pre Rec. Anything that goes to him is a courtesy.

People are pissed off they wasted time on this video rather than just making the half in the bag review.

They were bargaining with disney

People probably just didn't get the joke

>search TLJ review
>this comes up
>dont realize until halfway through that they're bullshitting

Proof? Pre rec is a subsidiary of Pre rec anyways.

they should repeat it a few hundred more times

I dunno what you made me watch, but two minutes in I was in full cringe mode and closed the damn video. Do people really watch this shit? youtube.com/watch?v=2lCW-iaOZ_M

The majority of people are retards.

Subsidiary of RLM*

People who saw the title and thought it was a real review with spoilers and got duped.

Basically this And Star Wars fans get anal when you point out their movies are corporate and soulless garbage, even when the movie themselves are decent.

They put up stages and shit with 3 people. Editing videos takes a long fucking time. 1 minute of editing is usually 1 - 2 hours.

most likely this, people unfamiliar with rlm who thought it was gonna be like any other numale review show

they need the disney bux. they signed a contract with Disney and these "ironic" nerd crew videos are the result.

>hurr durr Jack doesn't work for RLM, he's just a contractor to RLM
kys

>Still no Half in the Bag
Did the Mouse pay them to not say anything until after a certain period of time?

It fucking looks more and more like it, they just made up some ticket problem bullshit on twitter

Go wade through hundreds of hours of their streams if you want to find your proof. Jack said he's not and never an employee of RLM when he told a story about how his job as a video editor took him oversees to cover a soccer tournament.

Retards that clicked thought it was one of those shill channels and not parodying them.

you first

>spend first half (maybe even close to 3/4s) of video not even reviewing the movie but dicking around with improv nonsense that is flatlining hard.

I wonder

Why do you want a HitB video so bad? All they're going to say is that they liked the movie, that they know it's a soulless and well manufactured product but it's still worth a watch. Just like they did with the two previous SW and every Marvel capeshit movie they watch.

I mean, I guess that´s the reason but I´m rewatching it right now and I just can´t fathom how anyone would take this at face value after the first 30 seconds. It´s so obviously satirical. I think it was ok (the "review," not the movie) but I don´t think they should keep making nerd crew videos, most fans don´t seem to care about them and the general public is going to hate them. And of course, their time and effort is better invested on HITB and BOTW anyway.

Since I can never tell anymore, you do realize the video is an ironic gag review that was made before any of them had even seen it, right?

>Editing videos takes a long fucking time. 1 minute of editing is usually 1 - 2 hours.
Good fucking God, does it ever. I once made a 5-minute video with heavy editing throughout, and it took me the better part of an entire day to do it.

These idiots have no idea how labor-intensive it is to make videos, especially ones like RLM makes that are editing-heavy.

All and all they pretty damn savage on Rogue One, perhaps one of the harshest nerd critiques on that movie.

Even general consensus for Rogue One was that it was a solid movie.

GIVE MIKE
GIVE JAY
GIVE RICH
GIVE RLM
GIVE STAR WARS
GIVE REVIEW

>have Nerd Crew vids making fun of nu-male Star Wars "fans" and fake corporate hype and materialism
>pull a 180 on everything they built up to and praise TLJ to high heaven when it comes out

Fucking hypocrites and sell outs, fuck these shills.

Pre Rec only pays RLM for the space use of the studio. They are not part of it even if the same people are often involved.

They said RO was good, they were way harsher towards star wars fans than to the movie itself.

theyre satirizing real people

youtube.com/watch?v=-P5-KtF4Sa8

The first couple of Nerd Crew videos were absolute kino, but now it's just repetitive jokes about "we're paid off Disney shills who haven't actually seen the films and are given talking points to discuss" etc etc

Really? youtube.com/watch?v=uJgfxlgUIZY

And I do think a Plinkett Review is their final say on a film, as that's when they've given it enough time and thought to properly critique it.

It was still good because of how cluttered and fucking stupid they look in this one. Just opening and you see them surrounded by all this shit, even with shit all over them, you barely see Rich's face. The value was being over the top.
Now that we've seen that I don't think another one could have anything in it's favor.

HALF IN THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG

Yeah, maybe the Mr Plinkett review, but we were talking about HitB.

They specifically made a Commentary Track to take the piss on the whole thing. Stop making shit up.

i think its because they have made the same "ironic" video like 5 or 6 times now. we get it, there are fanboys for various properties, now can you get back to best of the worst and half in the bag please?

Holy SHIT that John Campea dude is a fucking brainlet. I sure fucking hope he's getting paid for those garbage opinions, goddamn.

Nerd crew has more than run its course but these lazy genxers would rather do this kind of low effort tripe than making something of any quality

You say this like they haven't been releasing content almost weekly.

Kristian Harloff hates their guts.

Jeremy Jahns did a remarkably good spoiler review on this shit show

a bunch of normies were looking for a real review and never heard of RLM

the comments are great

HALF IN THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG

WHERE'S MY FRIEND SIMULATOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that they know it's a soulless and well manufactured product
when was the last time they actually said this about any of those though? Rogue One and that's it

GIVE MIKE
GIVE JAY
GIVE RICH
GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE

Is he bitching that Nerd Crew is "bullying" him?

Star Wars fans. Pissed off is pretty much their permanent state.

That was honestly the worst Nerd Crew by far. Completely unfunny.

GIB BIDEO OR I STRT SMASHN STUF

redditlettermedia fans

>fans
its one dude funposting

Pretty much. He'll block you if you even dare to mention their name to him.

>~1.5 horus of youtube content per month
You do realize that these videos need to be edited and planned, right?

unironic prequel fanboys, underage faggots, contrarians, console war Sup Forumsirgins still upset about justice league

Someone post the video of the Collider Jedi Council people.

Apparently that's who they pissed off.

Give us a second and I'll find it.

Here you go.

This is who RLM pissed off.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r946-NCi4U&t=40s

0:30 is particularly funny.

Well, that was an awful 60 seconds of life.