Sonichu

Is Sup Forums looking forward to the next issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4
feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pristinechristine1982&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc
youtu.be/XwwM5YGUVZo?t=18m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone reading this will all dead by the time the next issue comes out. Chris will somehow outlive us all.

He's like a western Bogdanoff

>That recent video of his mom
Shit was unsettling. I think it was just because she was reading off a script or something and not because of health, but it was still creepy.

post it

youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4

What the fuck that was creepy as hell
Is there something fucking wrong with her?

holy shit dude. Thats fucking spooky

fucking terrifying

Like I said, apparently she's appeared more normal in other recent videos, so it's probably just that Chris was having her read from a script.

Lol is Chris playing music in the background to add effect to the video?

sucks for them tho

If by "normal" you mean "on the verge of death."

Someone bought one of his medallions for $1500. Paid and everything.
The classic shirt just sold for $25,000, but hopefully no one is actually paying that much and it's just a joke bid.

It was someone on Sup Forums, they even made a thread when they got the totem in the mail.

>Mfw I found out he was selling a totem
>Also mfw someone bought the fucking totem

I hope Sup Forums made fun of him for how much money he spent.

It's like she's being mind controlled by someone who doesn't quite know what they're doing.

Is this a real life post-modern internet-era soap opera.

I didn't notice she was moving until like 10 seconds in. What the hell was that music?

One funny thing is the music being weird shit that sounds like it came out of a PBS documentary. What was he going for?

The buyer retracted their bid. Chris sent it anyway.

He sold his classic striped shirt for 25,100 yesterday

I hope he gets the money

I don't even have words to describe sonic related autism anymore. I've used the strongest language I could possibly use a decade ago.

That's not what happened.
Chris took too long to send it which meant that the funds didn't get released to him. The buyer complained which resulted in Chris's account getting dinged. Properly motivated Chris finally sent the totem. The guy who bought it confirmed he received it / gave Chris a good review and ebay released the money to Chris.

Chris and his family tend to listen to a lot of orchestral easy listening stuff and it pops up in a few of his videos made in the past couple of years.

Whats wrong with your face

>He sold his classic striped shirt
Fuck. No.

If he doesn't have that shirt he will never be classic Chris again. It's basically an admittance we will never have more Chris Sonichu adventures and just have low-energy tranny Chris forever, until they both die in like three years.

nope

feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pristinechristine1982&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc

It was fire damaged and then left, wet, in a bag with a bunch of other wet clothing from the house fire in the basement of their house for years accumulating mold.

It's not fit to be worn anyway and the only useful thing anyone buying it could do with it is throw it away before they make themselves sick.

Id frame it and put it in a predator style trophy room

Well really, the only reason it wasn't FURTHER damaged is because it was already left wet in a bag with other dirty laundry...

Shcle's got five years left. Six years tops.

Fuck man i need to catch up. Is tails gets trolled still going?

No the only reason it wasn't further damaged is because any further damage and it would fall apart.

Doubtful.

Say what you will about him, he has had incredible luck when it comes to surviving. He could have died in the house fire. He could have died during one of his numerous altercations with the cops. He could have slipped on cat shit and broken his skull in his kitchen. He could have gotten hantavirus or aspergillosis from the accumulated swill in their house. He *should* have diabetes now but as far as we know he doesn't. He definitely should have died of the infection from the taint piercing, but somehow he's survived. He's like a bloated, retarded cockroach.

The weirder part is that she was acting fine just a few hours after this video was posted...
youtu.be/XwwM5YGUVZo?t=18m15s

>He's like a bloated, retarded cockroach.

>tfw Deaglenation and lonleygirl15 got found out as fake

She's autistic too.