Well, I asked Rian "Why did Luke leave clues and a map if he never wanted to be found...

>Well, I asked Rian "Why did Luke leave clues and a map if he never wanted to be found?" and he told me to "sh-sh-shut the fuck up". So that was the end of that talk.
>Y'know Mark, just shut up, okay? This is a real plan, alright? Just shut your mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U
cinemablend.com/news/1734170/mark-hamill-talks-working-with-rian-johnson-and-whether-hed-play-another-star-wars-character
youtu.be/VxWuacDLc9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In all seriousness Mark has made this character so personal it can't be good for his mental health

So will they retcon it that someone else made the map?

Based Micheal Ba- Rian Johnson.

I'll just post the video now before you fags start asking for sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U

look man if Luke was hidden who wrote the map?

fucking kek

I need my guys!
WHY
CAUSE THEY"RE THE BEST

Can you blame him? It was the spark that lit the fire that started his career .

Probss R2

nah i think you're forgetting the Muppets star wars

kek

Dude!! HE didn't make it personal. WE made it personal. You cant watch anything he is in without thinking "oh hey its Luke Skywalker."

Same with Jake Gyllenhaal. He IS Donnie Darko and nothing will ever change that.

His evil twin Luuke made it and has real Luke imprisoned underneath the Island. That was imposter like in Episode 8... hopefully

Astronaughts are easier to train than other professions. That's why they can send mathematicians and shit into space.

>I would always be open to anything. Mostly working with Rian again. Even outside the Star Wars franchise. He's one of the most personable, collaborative directors. I've never heard him raise his voice. I've never heard him curse. He's never humiliated anyone. He's just almost too good to be true. Yeah, he's the sweetest guy in the world. -Mark Hamill

>breaks ur narrative

why was R2 keyed to wake up when Rey was near

>He's one of the most personable, collaborative directors. I've never heard him raise his voice. I've never heard him curse. He's never humiliated anyone. He's just almost too good to be true. Yeah, he's the sweetest guy in the world

Now we know why Disney likes him so much. Good little dog that will never question them.

i understood that reference

cinemablend.com/news/1734170/mark-hamill-talks-working-with-rian-johnson-and-whether-hed-play-another-star-wars-character

also sauce for anyone who thinks it's fake, also this was said before the movie came out

HE'S KATHLEENS YESBOY

LOOK AT HER LEGS SPLAYED BALLS DANGLING

HES CROSSING HIS LEGS LIKE A EUNUCH

why do the russians hate this movie so much

That cunt would've had no control over the movie at all and he'd have no idea what he was doing anyway.

Mark Hamill named her and some other cunt anyway, for the decisions about his character.

>the Mupper Star Wars
Is thus a new name for Nu Wars?

>Get me another beer, cuckboi.
>Yes, m'lady!

> The way she cuts of Mark Hamill with damage control while Rian just sits there staring into the ground knowing exactly what he's been an accomplice to but has to YAAASS clap her anyway.

>Same with Jake Gyllenhaal. He IS Donnie Darko and nothing will ever change that.

Well thats just not true. I'm sure people are more likely to see bubble boy than Donnie Darko. Shit people today wouldn't even know what it is.

I think user meant this...
youtu.be/VxWuacDLc9U

The true dark lord and her apprentice

obviously it was the force you stupid faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

It hurts so much

It warms my heart to think that KK will have to flee the country if things ever got real.

She's basically pulled a Salman Rushdie on on the future white insurgency.

kek how are those two comparable at all? Donnie Darko is a shitty cult movie not seen by many people but college douchebags and pseudo cinephiles, Mark is in fucking Star Wars, watched by many generations and loved by every single one of them

didn't mark praise rian on twitter today? you guys are speaking for him at this point, step the FUCK down

it's a meme you dip

>You know Rey just flew in after leaving the desert planet she's lived on her entire life, maybe Luke could at least teach her how to swim and stuff instead of her just knowing it innately, something cool like Force swimming?
> You know Mark that might be inter... *drops from being tazered by Kathleen Kennedy*

Why the fuck do you post this so much?

they are comparable because an actor can become so defined wit this character that he is only seen as that character.

What? Thats your takeaway from the space program? Not they might be among the most bright and exceptional people on Earth who can do math as well as complex engineering and flight
Instead their job is fucking easy thats why people who can do math can do it

>Well, I asked Rian "What's stopping people from making cheap garbage lumps with autopilot controls to hyperdrive into star destroyers?" and he told me to "sh-sh-shut the fuck up". So that was the end of that talk.
>Y'know Mark, just shut up, okay? This is a real plan, alright? Just shut your mouth."

Lmao, Gyllenhall is one of the least type casted actor ever.
Noone even remember Donnie Darko

Nobody remembers Donnie Darko least of all that Gyllenhaal was in it.

He's a good fiend

noone rememberes donny darko faggot

The church of the force that Del and Max von syddow were a part of.

>yfw they didn't have to actually make the sun crusher and just super nova a star by having a fucking tie wing go into light speed into it

>You cant watch anything he is in without thinking "oh hey its Luke Skywalker."

Actually for me it's the Joker. But I get where you're coming from.

yeah well that only opens up a hundred other questions, like why did they know where luke was, and why didn't they go there to suck his dick since they love him

>Donnie Darko

It's the current year, time to trash those fingerless gloves user

donny who? is this an anime?

>church of the force
as forgotten as the knights of ren. did johnson even see tfa?

If Warner was smart they'd snag up Mark for a live action Joker role just for this reason

>You cant watch anything he is in without thinking "oh hey its Luke Skywalker."
Except all the cartoons where he's doing voices that don't sound like Luke Skywalker

> Watch
> Sound
I see what you did there. Sneaky git.

Maybe they were hoping Luke would eventually come back or go to him if things got really bad. fuck I don't know. In the end Luke let his friends get tortured and killed b/c he most likely gave them this information.

If the DC movie theory is true that Jared Leto is Robin2 turned into Joker2, then Mark could return as Joker1. Just put in him in makeup and costume and have him do his 90s voice, would be awesome.

Little wonder they fucking arse raped the poor cunts narrative, the fuel shit was dumb to begin with but Admiral Tumblr and the kawaii fangirl were clearly fucking shoehorned in.

Every scene they were in was fucking shit.

And both of them commit fucking suicide too, fucking Tumblr, man. Shit is insane.

>If Warner was smart they'd snag up Mark for a live action Joker role just for this reason

After the Star Trek movies and show the Star Wars sequels and DCEU movies and a handful of other things I was initially excited about I have no doubt that something that amazing just would never happen and even if it did it would be something like Harley ass raping him with a baseball bat screaming "I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna hurt you real real bad,GIRL POWER".

>Falcon Chow

wow, I havent heard of that one

Rose is still alive dude. Finn would have been a crispy failure if she hadn't done what she did.

>Its a real plan!
>What, to have aging gender studies majors piss off everyone, get them killed, then ram the rebellion's last major asset into a single enemy ship?
>Shut the fuck up.

I don't think he knew what Star Wars was until he walked onto the set about halfway through filming. And he still hasn't gotten a hang of that whole "writing" thing yet.

Is this still canon?

>Mark has made this character so personal
Luke skywalker is so iconic and really its just plain sad when the actor himself has to say that everything they decided to do was shite.