Is he the only worth while reason for watching WBB?

Is he the only worth while reason for watching WBB?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_hatter_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

You know, I'm oddly dissapointed with wbb.
When I first saw the promos and the trailers I was like "oh this looks cute, I'm gonna be all over this shit".
Then I watched the first episode, and all was going well, and then they start talking.
holy crap that went south fast.

I love the show fuck the hatters.

Those damn hatters

>fuck the hatters
Rude!

Baby Ice Bear is too pure.

I wasn't a big fan of the show until they did the baby bear episodes. They're cute in exactly the way you'd expect the whole show to be; but more than that, they're a good intro to the more adult and laid-back adventures they have during the rest of the show.

Those damn mad hatters! All of them. They're like a disease.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_hatter_disease

The show is generally worthwhile if you just want some mindless fun with no story that references modern media.

I bet you didn't ever wear a hat in your life.

I prefer the non-modern pandering episodes, which takes up about the majority of the series, CN just promoted it bad. Even the most recent Nom Nom episode wasn't internet stuff

Ice Bear is best wife!

Is it really pandering if it just references more often than other shows what a lot of people use in real life anyway?

Some episodes sort of feel like this was paid for by the San Francisco Travel Association.

Eh, pandering isn't the right word, but it certainly appeals too strong at times to the SELFIE MAY MAYS people

Usually Panda is the issue

is not pandering, there are people like that.

Panda is the best bear. He's spaghetti personified

Yea, and real people can be pandered to? But I said I wasn't using the right word anyway

>watching the show just for one character, which is literally, legitimately and unironically autistic, which in fact is really his only gimmick

>autistic
no? you said this before and it was explained what his issues are, and the fact he was raised with a russian that he picked up the 3rd person speech issue, which is the OP

i think you posted cave sponge there too

Ice Bear is the worst bear