If Wonder Woman is an amazon, why does she have two breasts?

If Wonder Woman is an amazon, why does she have two breasts?

Russian flag in the background?

Because you wouldn't be jerking off to a woman with one breast therefore she wouldn't sell.

The DC Amazons are not based on the historical Amazons.

>Because you wouldn't be jerking off to a woman with one breast

Wanna bet?

Because she's not based on real amazons? Temascyra (or whatever you spell it) is based on random greek shit and bondage fetishes, neither of which has anything to do with real amazons.

Even historical Amazons didn't do that. It was from ONE historian, one known for spicing things up for entertainment valuel

The Amazons didn't actually exist.

Because you're a retard that thinks boobs get in the way of shooting a bow.

The Amazons never existed,just like Atlantis.

I didn't come up with the myth, lad

nevertheless, WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF THE MYTH that isnt part of it. the one boob thing is essentially fanfiction

i wish it was easier to have discussions like this with people. "oh it's all fake anyway hurr" like what if you told a story and everyone said that story you told included a bunch of shitting dicknipples, and you tried to tell them that didnt happen, but theyre like 'it didnt happen at all, you made it up'

>Atlantis never existed

Plato clearly stated it was a hypothetical city.

I'm not doubting you but I would really love to see a source for this. If anything just so I can have some ammo when anyone brings this up.

The most important thing is that historian was speaking about Sarmatian women, whom the Greeks often associated with the Amazons of their myths.

Even if the mythical Amazons lived in a totally different region.

Within the context of the myth that bit isn't consistent. Most Greek myths have varying and conflicting editions

>need some hard facts
>better hit up 4chams

Here's a cold hard fact
>OP is a faggot

It's a meme in russian politics. Russian officials constantly dodge accusations and allegations and spout "WHER IZ DUH EVIDENC" like a bunch of /cock/s

Don't worry, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman addresses this problem by taking it one step further and not having any breasts at all.

Good one!
trips checked!

What's the point of a skinny woman?

Lets be honest.. you would love to suck those bones.

The only time I tend to suck bones is to get the meat off of them, and it looks like someone already picked her clean.