Friendly reminder that Admiral Ackbar also died and nobody cared because you fags were too busy making fun of the Leia...

Friendly reminder that Admiral Ackbar also died and nobody cared because you fags were too busy making fun of the Leia scene.

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iEm7gW2I38
youtube.com/watch?v=O17_VBntnd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should have lived up to his name and suicide bombed the fleet instead Laura Dern.

He shouldn't have been there at all, they just killed for literally no reason at all.

He's probably ok, space doesn't seem that bad and he's a fish person so probably doesn't need oxygen and is used to cold environments. I'm betting he swam back to Mon Calamari and did a sick bomb dive from space.

The room fucking exploded.

Did Nien Nunb die too? i cant remember if I saw him in the cave at the end

>Nien Nunb
No, he's seen after they tell them that everyone's dead except Leia.

That would have been so much better. Would have cared more than derno dying.

literally who?

f-fuck you

He's not dead. The last 2 films are not official canon.

I had no idea that guy even had a name. still knew exactly who you were talking about even if i didnt know his name

admiral actor's ackbar died so they had to kill him

???
No he didn't.

leia's actor died so they kept leia alive
flawless logic.

Nobody gives a fuck about a meme background character

Can you imagine the outrage if a guy with an Arabic name carried out a suicide bombing?

It would've been hilarious.

Would have been a great chance to include a nasheed in the soundtrack.

>name is a few letters away from allahu akbar

Someone needs to edit the holdo kamikaze to admiral ackbar and add the isis music/allahu ackbar audio over it

that's the puppeteer. The voice actor died. But I'm not even sure if he managed to record voice lines for TLJ before he died.

Like they can't get another voice actor.

Daily Reminder Admiral Ackbar did not die, as I have stated before, there are 3 possible outcomes to Admiral Ackbars Character:

1.) He swam away in the vacuum of space because hes a fish species, and did a cannonball dive from space to another planet

2.) As he was sucked into the vacuum of space with Leila , he absorbed some of her powers, and also gained the ability of super-flight in the vacuum of space, and simply went to another ship, and flew home, or to another planet

3.) He absorbed some of Leilas force powers as he was sucked into the vacuum of space, however, is now a Force Ghost, and will appear in star wars 9 with Yoda

F F

He was blown in a million pieces.

people get pissed off when they do that shit. Not saying it can't be done, but for example, Chewbacca is still played by the same actor despite him being very old and in constant pain. He has some disease that makes him too tall. They also keep using the same actors for C3PO and R2-D2, so there is a value attached to using the same actors and voice actors. No reason to stir the pot if you can avoid it, and maybe since Ackbar's voice actor died Disney thought like they may as well also retire the character.

Or, more likely, Rian Johnson and none of the other hacks have even seen a star wars movie before and don't give a shit and/or didn't know who he was.

>Leila

>people get pissed off when they do that shit
Completely justifiable when an actor dies.
>Or, more likely, Rian Johnson and none of the other hacks have even seen a star wars movie before and don't give a shit and/or didn't know who he was
Yep that makes more sense.

he is talking fish, if they can cgi some cunts face into a movie they can replicate his voice

>C3PO and R2-D2
I don't know why they bothered even having them in the last two episodes apart from the 'remember these guys' factor

Incorrect, there is no proof this ever happened, there was not one scene that showed Admiral Ackbar physically dying or dead, therefore they entirely left it open as to the existence of Admiral Ackbar, especially in the creative fictional star wars universe. Especially in contrast to the new force super-ability to fly through space.

He just won't be mentioned ever again. He's dead.
>there was not one scene that showed Admiral Ackbar physically dying or dead
They literally said "Admiral Ackbar and all the others are dead".

admiral ackbar is not that major of a character he could have just not been in the movie

I'm betting Chewbacca is done now by another guy and Mayhew probably just does the Voice.

Check out the movie I Am Big Bird, very touching documentary on Caroll Spinney and the early years of Sesame Street. They still say Spinney does the acting and everything but the movie quitely admits they got a new guy doing that crap.

Mark my words Chewbacca will be recast, canonically he's the only one who can be every Star Wars movie as Wookies live for centuries.

>Mayhew probably just does the Voice
Wait he does? Lol, how? I thought it was done by computer or something. In fact I never even thought about how they did it, but I certainly didn't think it was Mayhew's voice.

That doesn't matter, the resistance could of easily been mistaken, there have been many times in the star wars franchise where the heros were mistaken about another character being alive or dead to pull in the audience.

Trust me - Admiral Ackbar is alive. If another character in the same scene is shown surviving the vacuum of space, it especially leaves it open as to whether Admiral Ackbar lived or died.

It's especially true as well because you could tell they wrote the resistance in this title to be a bunch of idiots always making mistakes. Therefore it makes sense that they would be mistaken about the death of Admiral Ackbar, and that in the next movie, he makes a surprise comeback to complete the arc in the fall of the previous resistance, and the rise of a new one, possibly led by Admiral Ackbar

Yeah you're right, my bad I thought Mayhew did the little whiny yelps.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iEm7gW2I38

That did piss me off. But, I was more baffled on why they teased a character in the last movie and then fucking killed him without knowing him
Much

I don't care because to me this shit trilogy isn't Canon

This is pretty close.
youtube.com/watch?v=O17_VBntnd8

no, we cared. the entire theater cared. some guy stood up when he died, and saluted. his shitty eulogy by that horse faced bitch was so terrible.

i don't get it. why didn't disney just set the movies far into the future. then they wouldn't have to worry about the past, and could start with new characters. instead they have this awkward situation where they are killing off beloved characters in each installment.

that didnt stop leia