What did I ever see in this thing? It was awful and corny even back in season 1. There was no storyline, no drama...

What did I ever see in this thing? It was awful and corny even back in season 1. There was no storyline, no drama, no intergalactic war, no royal family suffering a coup, no continuity, no real adventure and sense of progression, nothing mystical, dreamy and beautiful like most high fantasy-oriented books, cartoons, films.

Yet it felt like cartoon crack, like kino weed. What triggered my brain to act this way anyway?

It was the same thing I felt when watching How To Train Your Dragon when Hiccup bonds with Toothless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5JHOYmfPpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just wanted to fuck the ponies, even from the beginning.

Barney does awful things to your brain, user.

Comfy. Also just another way of saying "cute and a nice atmosphere".

HE COMES!

why am I watching any of the cartoons airing today when literally all of them are shit

It had a nice sense of worldbuilding and it was comfy, something that other cartoons didn't have back then. Now that other cartoons can do that it's pretty much obsolete.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5JHOYmfPpo

Have you ever fallen under your own spell, Sup Forums? Like instead of just loving cartoons, you literally get mind controlled by them?

I still enjoy the show

Like the 2017 show? or the 2010-11 show?

>there are Barneyfags who delude themselves like this
Literally kill yourself

You too, scum

Took you long enough, but where are the screencaps?

Pretty much this.

Not yet. I don't want to unleash them yet.

daily reminder that barneyfag was an actual for real special ed kid

his identity was found out by Sup Forums.

That's what happens when you literally link your facebook page everywhere, including Sup Forums.

It had a great soundtrack(quality wise) a much more interesting society than The Smurfs or Breezies.

It had intro 2parter which really hooked me, but I hate how they never followed on it. Plus the opening episodes were too downwatered.

I wonder what Lauren's original idea would have looked like without any sort of interference and with an actual capable production team (the one Hasbro gave her were mentally retarded, they couldn't revision or follow a script by themselves)

Then there's the fact that Faust was only known to make the dumbest possible episodes for the shows she worked on. Stuff like The feminist episode in PPG, Cheese, the imaginary friend disguised as a smug ginger boy pretending he's retarded.

Plus she came from CN. Everyone expected her to have that same lol-so-randumb or autistically-edgy-as-fuck directing style which Craig and Gendy respectively had.

I didn't expect her to have such a mature and reserved writing and directing style with so much subtlety put into it.

I was expecting her writing and animation to be exactly like the DC shorts full of "girl power" crap where the girls are always obnoxious rebellious assholes, just like the PPG.

>there are actually Barneyfags who shill this hard

Dropped the show after episode 100

Now I'm into Ever After High, it gets all my tragedy buttons.

>it gets all my tragedy buttons.
How tragic is it?

you're not lee and you know it, stop larping

Last episode I ever saw was 100. Noting really put me off form watching this but I just stopped and haven't gone back to it.

For me it was the Moondancer one(together with the Rarity boutique one and Glimmer.)

Nothing killed my suspenion of disbelief and raised my disgust more than seeing entitled retards taking a shit on intellectual main characters and the MCs acting so submissive and tolerating, like those 2 retards are in the right or deserve to have so much time wasted on them when all they need was a good belt whipping and get it over with.

Kind of shows what a control-freak, a whiny crybaby and a talentless hack the person in charge of the creative vision is like in real life.

I feel a bit worried for you if it took you this long to realize it was shit.

Current season is so far mediocre. No 2 parter opening to setup the story for this season and retconning writing from the new writers is quickly turning it into shit. The overall story is been on hold for a 3rd season now, since GlimGlam. And GlimGlam is taking the roles from purple, turning the last seasons into a repeat. Theres both too much GlimGlam and an absence of her in several episodes.

There is a masterplan behind the scenes, but its now been stuck building the neighborhood for 2-3 seasons, out of 7 seasons. Maybe they're waiting for the movie to move forward. The show is still good, if you don't wait for 3 years for it to move forward.

Teletubbies user get out of here.

>Barney
>good
neck yourself

It's cute girls doing cute things

How is THIS cartoon any different then your typical anime? It's funny that Sup Forums gets triggered by one and celebrates the other

What cartoon are you talking about?

I'm curious is Vogel will keep carrying his autistic behaviour into the movie like he's done with the past 6 seasons.

Or if he's finally learned to let the directors/writers handle his characters to not behave like arrogant asshole and mentally challenged lunatics. My insults despite sounding very offensive are on the point. Hasbro's executive's writing style is meant to offend and be hypocritical, it's his personality.

Shouldn't you be screaming at Sup Forums now? I've not seen them globally banned yet.

Because horses are still comfy and still give me joy after a long day at work which good slice of life shows do

I'm curious IF Vogel*

One's Barneyshit and the other isn't.

Then you should kill yourself, Barneyfag.
You just plain don't deserve to exist.

>One's Barneyshit and the other isn't.

anime is literally intented for 5 year olds, you know. Shit like Lucky Star would play on the same channels as OP's cartoon

What even was this shitstain of a fan project anyways?

Back in the day, I loved this show for its comedy and characters. It was a fun and cute SoL fantasy cartoon, nothing more. Why the fuck did anyone (like you, OP) want or expect anything else from this show? Was it because of autism?

It was cute without being cloying. Most of the time it didn't feel like it was being directed at preteens, instead just being enjoyable adventures that anyone might like. Occasionally it felt like there were stakes and excitement you wouldn't expect to see in that sort of cartoon.

I don't think it's been as good without Faust's direct influence, but there are plenty of worse things.

>being this deluded
It's clear that Barney shills are taking over this world. We must purge the degenerates from society.

They figured out how to make Western Cute Girls Doing Cute Things.

>How is THIS cartoon any different then your typical anime?
In numerous different ways, because two things are not identical just because they have some extremely vague conceptual similarity. Not even these supposed "cute girls doing cute things" anime are the same as each other.

Most anime is not made for children, and Lucky Star is late night anime.

>autism

It was because everyone was hyping it up to be more than it was and because originally it was suppose to be more than a cute girly Smurfs cartoon for toddlers.
Faust, Paul Rudish, Renzetti and others intended it to be an actual adventure cartoon with story between a transparent slice of life, like most super heroes still live normal lives between fighting the forces of evil.

But executives are mentally insane ego-centric beings which think only of their warped views and don't allow quality things to happen.

Symbionic-Titan was cancelled not because "it couldn't sell toys" but because CN's executive didn't want all that drama, that story, that intergalactic war. They wanted mindless high school teenager garbage made for teenagers while Gendy wanted a space opera.

Now here's how the ladder goes:
Gendy's original idea > Gendy warped idea = Faust's original idea > Faust's warped idea.

If Lauren had been more experienced, had more time and a better team to help her then she would have ended up with your typical 80% adventure 20% slice of life, like most cartoons do.
But Hasbro inverted those statistics because broken personality issues about their daddy and mommy.

There is no such thing as "taking risks" just like there was no such thing as "not marketable enough" it's simply a problem of cowardly, narrow-minded, introverted, arrogant(200 more nouns and adjectives) which cannot let go of power.

They need to feel in control even if their form of government is shit beyond shit even for the standards of shit.
I'd like to one day get all the executives into the mental hospital because they would not pass the tests if they were subjected to personality tests.

How about we compare it to say... The Loud House. A similar show with around 8 girl characters (minus Lincoln and the baby) yet it fails to gather a serious audience not just because it isn't fantasy oriented, but because the characters are handled horribly.

it was a cute show I watched when I was depressed and wanted a community to associate myself with.

It was a really example of why a fans shouldn't be running the asylum
>nonsensical plot
>inconsistent characterizations
>waaaay too much fanservice and references to other shows
>crossover fanfiction hijacks the plot halfway through

Just a complete shitshow all around.

>Most anime is not made for children

That's literally the opposite of the truth. Shit like K-On and Lucky Star is the Barneyfaggotry of japan.

There's no difference. Seems you just have a bias

>If Lauren had been more experienced, had more time and a better team to help her then she would have ended up with your typical 80% adventure 20% slice of life, like most cartoons do.
Considering we're talking about the company that's giving us a fifth MIchael Bay transformers (now with even more pedophilia), would literal infinite experience and time have actually made a difference?

So exactly like the real cartoon after season 2 started and Vogel took over.
Remember the first 4 episodes of season 2 how out of character, humorless and anti-fun they were? I say humorless because lampshaded self-ironic one liners and yelling words are not funny in any way.

It's just a comfy SoL, it wasn't meant to be an epic

K-On is based on a seinen manga and aired late. Lucky Star is based on a shounen manga, but shounen manga extends all the way to the late teens and is read by adults too. The anime also aired late.

Now that you mention it. I'd like to see how Craig and Gendy would handle themselves if they were put under Hasbro's restrictions.

For some reason CN and Disney are much more lenient compared to Hasbro.

>In numerous different ways

Such as...

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Manga is for kids. What's your point?

These are all children's cartoons.

I don't really have an opinion on S2, I didn't start until like halfway through it all

GUYS

Can we pay attention to THIS?

OP's show had a very effective/refreshing way of handling large amounts of characters while giving them equal importance both as a team and as individuals. Within the same episodes, for better or for the worse.

GR15 is pointless and only serves to gives fags like barneyfag excuses to get triggered.

discuss

>What triggered my brain to act this way anyway?
Mass hysteria. Google it.

Execute yourself, faggot

Manga is for all ages (seinen is for for older teenagers and adult men for example), anime and cartoons have barely anything to do with each other, and most anime isn't made for children.

the horsefucker show takes itself just as seriously as the weebshit does.

So how are they different?

Asians/Japs have an autistic personality, they can't behave like a westerner if their life depended on them. It's both cultural and neurological.

France are the only ones with a cultural personality so immature to mimick Japan. But even they aren't so obsessed with aggressive bipolar personalities like Asia is. Japan always has to scream everything like a mental retard.
While France is actually capable of being subtle and romantic, while Japan..... they wouldn't be able to have a successful charming dinner if their island depended on it.

Because I answered your question and you didn't like the answer?

>ITT There are still people triggered by anything Brony

One's Barneyshit, the other isn't

You know he's right, those 4dubs don't lie.

>Manga is for all ages

Yeah, in the same way rainbow horses or pokemon is ""for all ages""

>and most anime isn't made for children.

You're deluding yourself

SU emulates it really badly.

That would be Loud House.

>People like a different type of show than I do?

That would be The Tinkerbell movies. All 6 of them or how many they've made so far.

I was disappointed in the premiere

Your seeing things lee cause that just Jack using a shengwa wung

It doesn't.

Anime, by definition, can't be weebshit.

The differences include just about everything. Even their basic appearance tells you right away that they're completely different from each other, or at least it would if you were capable of objective thinking and weren't pushing a political agenda.

What the fuck am I reading here?

No. Manga is factually for all ages. This is fact. Your opinion is completely irrelevant. Nobody cares how butthurt manga makes you. It's still made for all ages.

>You're deluding yourself
Most new anime made today airs late at night.

Go check the Youtube comment section on that new MLP movie teaser, it's so full of butthurt it's hilarious

Are people still unironically assblasted by manchildren being autistic? Who the fuck cares?

Bojack horseman.

Snowdrop was always the better fan episode and i'd dare to strait up say that it's....actually good

.Bait done right aggainst a quick to anger crowd.

Pony was a precursor/granddaddy to all the good shows that have popped up this decade.

su, star vs, adventure time, ect, all take a lot of their style from what we first saw from small horse show.

This shit right here

It's time for a story, you horsefuckers...

>No. Manga is factually for all ages.

Just like Chuck E. Cheese. Didn't you see the commercial? "Fun for the whole family!" Better go roll around in the ball pit! It's okay if you're a grown man, the ad said so!

Kind of hard to discuss when all the smart people are asleep or left the site long time ago. I mean there's 1 person who's going to talk to himself right now because nobody replies to him.

Please Sup Forums if you have any intelligence left in you, do not reply to the weeabo. You're only hurting yourself by banging your head against a wall.

>Are people still unironically assblasted by manchildren being autistic?
They realize it's Barneyshit and want it rightfully destroyed.

>Who the fuck cares?
People against degeneracy like me.

>actually good

>Barney
>good

>adventure time...take a lot of their style from what we first saw from small horse show.
Retard, Adventure Time premiered BEFORE Barney and Friends.

Nobody gives a fucking shit what you think. Facts are facts.

Seriously you're giving that shmuck support, but not the reply that followed after him?

>f-f-facts are facts! I'm not autistic!!

This is the last (You) you'll get from me, weeb

The show has good meta humor/lore that nobody will get since they reference stuff from the older series.

Neck yourself, Barneyfag

The facts ARE facts, and I'm neither autistic nor a weeb. Fucking kill yourself you retard.

This is like the third time I've said this in the thread.
>Barney
>good

>Actually posting horse.

And now it's on.

>Sup Forums constantly posts cute anime girls
>but the moment someone posts a cute cartoon horse everyone gets triggered

I don't get it. Does this site like cute cartoon girls or not?

What happened to not replying to me again, you piece of shit?

I don't know what cloying is and I'm too lazy to google it

Wouldn't you guys rather actually hold a conversation, if not a discussion, with this user over here?

Instead of shitposting along with the other colllege drop-out shitposters?

fucked up childhoods. Fucked up childhoods everywhere.

you have one that is born of bestiality, where she had to hide under a secret her entire life. Her sister may or may not be an imaginary friend gone completely wrong.

Ginger Breadhouse is also good. Cute girl who was bullied to a point where she literally changed her name from Witch to Breadhouse and her lies just continued to accumulate.

We also find out that the Blue Fairy's daughter is dead..

Duchess may or may not be born out of incest/lesbian love.

They can recognize when something's Barneyshit and when it isn't.

Quiet you!