Disney's Star Wars is not about the Star Wars Saga or the Fans it's 100% about politics

Was Star Wars so political during the prequels? I don't fucking remember since I didn't give a shit but Disney's Star Wars are shoved down your throat every day with their shitty politics. As far as I can tell this isn't about the Star Wars saga or Fans of Star Wars btw it's now fashionable by the new fans of star wars (progressives) to hate the old fans of Star Wars (nerds) . It's not about Star Wars it's about a female main character and her black sidekick and mulatto rebels BTFOing the White Supremacist First Order. Star Wars is now about the progressive struggle against the white system I don't think was ever the case during the prequels people didn't attribute politics to the prequels at all Disney's Star Wars are 100% political. This was intentional marketing on the part of Disney I think and it worked really well. I feel all the people and critics praising the shit out of this do so because it's a liberal Hive Mind thing, progressives have these things that they latch onto like Net Neutrality, Obama, Gay marriage and Star Wars is now one of these things they will now support no matter what.

And in typical leftist fashion these movies destroyed the entire old series of movies to make it entirely about these new movies. It's not a sequel to the OT it wants to be superior to the OT and kill the OT which it did, everything the characters in the OT did is pointless since the Republic got utterly BTFO with trillions dead. The characters are old and retarded like Luke that die and make way for Disney's characters the prequels are now entirely fucking useless since there is no grand narrative anymore now it was never about Vader or Luke or Han Solo and Leia for that matter everything was leading up to Rey her black and mulatto friends and that faggot Kylo Ren everything had to die to make the story entirely about these faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-P5-KtF4Sa8&index=3&list=FLgUwKwi-AybH_HyHVIQStgw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>another Star Wars thread

>another movie thread on a board dedicated to movies
Cry about it, faggot.

There's currently a thread talking about this. Go there.

>Was Star Wars so political during the prequels?
yes. especially the dialogue right before the lightsaber battle in RotS. Also Padme's line about liberty dying

In the OT, the Emperor symbolized Nixon and the Ewoks btfoing the empire represented the vietnam war

Political vs culture war

the prequels didn't side between republicans or democrats. Nu-wars is something entirely different.

Yes. The Prequels were hardcore anti-Bush. Everything that happened in them was commentary on his presidency, the end of Clinton's, and the aftermath of 9/11.

I'm pretty sure in the OT it was about the Allies Vs Totalitarianism. Prequels were just retarded and were supposed to show Vader's fall to the Dark Side, the political aspect is jsut Sheev manipulating everything in a retarded way and how war is bad. Disney's Star Wars is about the rainbow collation vs racism, fascism, and old white shit making a comeback.

OT was about beating the space nazis

back to Sup Forums... holy shit you kids are triggered... it was a good movie... get over it

>9/11

Palpatine's rise to power was a love letter about corrupt politicians like Nixon. Lucas himself even directly squashed claims and rumors people made claiming he was basing Palpatine off Bush and Cheney when they were starting to come out at the time. Either way, its not equitable with what Disney is doing.

I am 100% convinced Disney is now just in the business of Propaganda.

Their based in Hollywood user, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Its far worse than others though. They have a near Monopoly and braindead normies just eat it up because they own giant IP's like SW.

>it's 100% about politics

hi, Sup Forums

btw, tl;dr

Hopefully the fed breaks Disney up because there are only a handful of large or small major film makes to begin with BEFORE Disney bought Fox.

youtube.com/watch?v=-P5-KtF4Sa8&index=3&list=FLgUwKwi-AybH_HyHVIQStgw

HERE IT IS, hate star wars and the fucking shills even more. "WHAT IS WAR" wanna kill that fucking bitch

>Hopefully the fed breaks Disney up
nice tyranny

Fucking Laserblast

>>TL;DR New trilogy sucks because it's new and I don't like it, so I'll have to blame it all on identity and race politics and LEFTISTS because I can't come up with any reasonable and level headed arguments other than Sup Forums drivel

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

Well I guess it was unintentional. Jar jar and palpatine were never punished for getting us into the Iraq war and profiting so I don't see why it matters whether Star Wars gets "political" or not.

lol the original trilogy was all about politics my MAGA hatted friend.

also bump for this guy

The Empire was literally based off the Nazis.

Hello shill.

>the prequels didn't side between republicans or democrats
Nute Gunray and Lott Dod (Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott) say differently.

Dude our generation has been hated since we were born. What planet are you from?

There was some half assed commentary on the concept of the Imperial Presidency and the Bush administration, but TLJ makes that shit look subtle

>Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott
and Ronald Reagan and Chris Dodd

No. It was literally based off being an amalgamation of different things; Nazi Germany, the USSR/Soviet Union, etc...Palpatine's arrival and military parade in RotJ on the second Death Star was a direct reference to a certain celebration in Russia.

If you equate the Trade Federation with Exxon and other big oil companies, there are some clear connotations and connections there with how huge industry leaders having stupid influence on politicians.

And like the Nazis, the Empire were actually the good guys. They both destroyed corrupt, decadent governments, and replaced them with a more peaceful, orderly, and powerful society. The Empire was just harsh because they knew they had to prepare to fight against an extra galactic threat, just as the Nazis knew they'd have to counter the Soviet Union.

yeah but that shit was philosophical

the politics of nu star wars is just "fuck men YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAY" "the force is female"

that's the times man

I meant Cheney and Halliburton. But the oil companies played a role as well.

You're suffering paranoid delusions. Yes, the new Star Wars has some very broad political themes. So did the prequels and the original trilogy. No, those aren't their defining characteristic. From what you're writing it'd sound like they're part of some sinister totalitarian propaganda campaign.

it is not about politics, it is about modern day marketing theory. appeal to as many as you can by doing diversity bingo and hopefully you will get good sales.

and that is never mind the fact that Disney is destroying the old star wars so they can build up a new one based on modern mass marketing and production. they are sticking with some of the old, for now, to cash in on nu-males and old time fans.

get ready for the new star wars that is kid and family friendly, because they will pump out 2-3 star wars title every year, until it dies off. wouldn't be surprised to see tv series and cartoons too

it is about the (((shekels))) and not politics

>Prequel Trilogy
>Philosophical
Let it go, the prequels have as much political intrigue as middle schooler civic classes

>we invaded Iraq for its Oil
Now there's a idiotic leftist theory I haven't heard in a long time

the empire building the death star to prepare for the Vong is revisionist history and you shouldn't let it affect how you view the films

>The Empire was just harsh because they knew they had to prepare to fight against an extra galactic threat, just as the Nazis knew they'd have to counter the Soviet Union.

What? No. The hell are you talking about?

So still more intellectual stimulating than Disney Star Wars? Neat.

>learn to read
Military contractors made a lot of money. Erik prince straight up wants to do some spacing guild shit in Iraq/Afghanistan tho.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF OP I'M NOT READING THIS SHIT I'M JUST GOING TO ENJOY MY FUCKING SPACE MOVIES WITHOUT YOUR BULLSHIT INFECTING EVERYTHING I SEE AND DO

>I feel all the people and critics praising the shit out of this do so because it's a liberal Hive Mind thing
it's literally the exact opposite. right-wing retards are criticizing it purely because of their political beliefs, not because of anything in the movie itself.
conservative whites perceive white men to be the default human, and any piece of media that has a main character is doing so only as a "political statement". in the minds of right wingers, women and minorities do not exist as people in their own right, but only as things that help define the white man through their interaction. in the minds of right-wingers, women and minorities are the perpetual "supporting cast", and any attempts to change that is purely out of animus for white men.
this, of course, is not the case. it is simply a product of the imagined victimhood of conservative whites.

I like the nerd crew comparison with the faggots from jedi council, screen savers and ALL THE OTHER SHILLS
holy shit

>a more peaceful, orderly, and powerful society.
in which "vigilantes" were encouraged to ransack Jewish businesses and genocide was committed

did janeway ever get her hands on that hot blonde borg

Wew not gonna lie thats some great bait

Sorry mate, Sup Forums is full of Sup Forumsacks and whining woman-haters. Nothing to see here anymore.

>the truth is "bait"
how are conservative whites in this much denial?

Carry on you magnificent sperg

About the same year everyone started saying kek outside of Sup Forums as well, since the birth of /s4s/, memes were never the same after that day.

>Didn't read, still feels the need to tell people their opinion on it
if people like you killed themselves the world would be a much better place

jews are just filthy anyways

We were fucking joking around back then. We stopped using kek with any kind regularity by 2014 then Sup Forums picked it up and turned it into a religion. That shit is ridiculous.

>We were merely pretending to be retarded