Cool Scenery and Annoying Music: The movie

Cool Scenery and Annoying Music: The movie

Are people fucking serious when they compare it to the original BR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8
youtube.com/watch?v=z_JgOlGq6i4
youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=sLxxbfsj8IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only in that it's better in every way

>tfw no ana gf

I liked it but agree it has nothing on the original.Too many missteps for it to be better than original.

the only thing that the original got was visuals.

and soundtrack and script and editing. only acting was off

The soundtrack was the only bad thing about it
anyone praising it is a fucking shill

It's probably hans zimmer himself praising it on this board. He hasn't made anything good since the rock.

>script
nah
>editing
yeah that is why there are like fucking hundred versions of the same shit

she looks cute with the shorter hair

she is the definition of a cutie 3.14

what coloir is this eyes ?

What? Reily Reid got cast into a movie?

yellow for me, brown and green probably. looks pretty nice

She'd be perfect if not for the shitskin eyes

Are you? BR2049 did every single thing better:

Practical sets that everyone thought were CGI because everything was fucking seamless.
A subversive plot that is both dependent on the original and can stand on its own.
The themes of humanity and self were even more pronounced, with AI being thrown into the mix of the philosophical debate.
Maybe the only thing that wasn't arguably better was the soundtrack, but that's because it wasn't there to be musical. It was there to instill an oppressive atmosphere punctuated by little beats of serenity.
The acting was top notch from everyone, even randoms in a junkyard.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8
youtube.com/watch?v=z_JgOlGq6i4
youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU

>Not muh vangelis
Fuck off. This wasn't the movie for a whimsical score.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLxxbfsj8IM

After watching the Final Cut of the original about five times since seeing 2049, I can confidently say that BR2049 is far more captivating.

>shitskin eyes
they are jewels and are pretty light. Shitskin eyes are dark.

is that you villenue? no one else could be this deluded about the movie.

>all this writing with nothing being said
>meme image too
Hi shill

The plot annoyed me the most. Original Blade Runner just featured some basic bitch replicant hunt conducted by a random drunk asshole, the grander themes were evoked by the characters and their interactions (Roy's, mostly), the new movie pointless skyrockets the stakes and now we have ebil blind man hunting down a speshul chosen one babby using his McEdgeBitch

I agree. by third act I was anxious to get it over with then that chinlet shot of gosling laying in snow made me chuckle

>annoying music

The stakes aren't the focus of BR2049, they're the backdrop for K's story. Everything but what happens to K is incidental, that's why the movie ends on his last acts. In case you didn't notice, most of 2049's themes also play out through character interactions. The baseline test, the way K gets shoved by his own coworkers and has hate speech graffitied on his apartment, the way Luv tries to connect with him and the fact that his own real relationship is with a being even lower on the social ladder than he is, are all dependent on character interaction. Yeah, it's a story larger in scope than the original, but it still felt like a natural progression of the events in the original.

It's of course subjective, but I felt the soundtrack on this one was it's biggest weakness. The original fit the tone so well, that it was hard to match it, but loud ass engines revving was sort of a jarring misstep. Both movies are really meditative, but the first one's soundtrack enhances that, the second's disrupts it. Still a better movie though than most of the shit that plops out of Hollywood's ass on to audience's faces.

The only part of the music I didn't like is the initial few seconds of Sea Wall. The WHIIIIRRRRRRRR is too high pitched and ear rape.

Apart from that, its kino for the ears.

HMPH HMPH OH DADDY UMPH HMPH HARVEY YES UMPH UMPH MAKE ME A STAR WITH YOUR FAT SALTY DICK DADDY UMPH UMPH

to think that guy on the left exploded inside her like a hentai flick. Had her pinned down sucking on his man teet while he made the sound of a boar.

>tfw you'll never be invited to an occultist ana de armas gangbang
feels bad man

oh no no no no