Star vs Season 3 Sneak Peak

Will her suffering continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5Zxj5JWn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So when's the sneak peak?

first post for I want to beatup Star because she's really cute.

I'm heading there later today. I got a receipt email but not a ticket, so here's hoping they let me in. The place doesn't even open till noon.

People aren't going to compare the Star Vs sneak peek with Steven Universe's season 4 trailer later tonight, right guys?

fuck captchas

Why would Star's suffering stop now when the story is only reaching its second act? No, Star's suffering won't end until season 4 or 5

>not posting the uncensored version

>mods are deleting writefaggotry

I don't really get why fanart's okay but fanfics aren't

Mods are paranoid about another mlp happening.

0 days to go until the Season 3 sneak peak.

All right morons! Get up you dipsticks, and GET ME THAT WAND!

>countless "Hey user," and cuck shitposting
>one guy makes OC and that's apparently not okay

I'll keep doing this because I made a promise to you anons, but I'm pissed off that actual time and effort are being deleted over shitty copypastas and actual spam

I keep my autism contained, unlike them. And I posted older stuff without problem, it's only now that it's suddenly a concern.

We could always go to /trash/

That's retarded. We are almost always contained in this one thread, aside from one or two threads every now and then (which usually aren't even Star vs threads specifically, just the image in the OP). Compare to threads for literally any other popular show and we have our autism completely under control.

There's no consistent stance on it.

Can we be proud of our self-contained autism?

>I'll keep doing this because I made a promise to you anons
I hope so man, your fics are dope.

I got tired of making threads since no one bothered to go there.

Not that user, but I am. Compared to the SU fandom of course.

>peak
>Peak
>peak

Seriously fuck all of you

That dude working on the fic where star almost dies of hypothermia from the freezer, how goes progress?

Except that they're not copypastas. I write each hey user post as if it was a oneshot. Unless you're not talking about me specifically, but I'm the River and Sky poster. I just wanted to know why my post out of all the others was marked for deletion last night. Ya know, we normally police ourselves fine when we're off hiatus. We had a healthy balance last time. Its just that its the hiatus so I've been trying to keep the thread engaged.

We aren't even close man.

Too many fags here want the Sup Forums safe space

I learned my sneak peek wording from playing Yugioh, so I'm good. I'm none of the anons you quoted.

>Will her suffering continue?

>Marco will go after her, but this either means bringing Jackie with him or breaking up with Jackie because of Star
>Marco does not return Star's feelings, and even if they agree to put her confession aside and try to keep being friends, there will be new awkward tension between them when they're together
>The threat of Toffee is such a restrictive force on the plot/characters that it must be resolved within a few episodes, most likely with Toffee sacking Castle Butterfly

OF COURSH

>We aren't even close man.
When people start trying to make a t___a we're fucked

It's done, but now I'm afraid to post it. Threw it up last night and it almost immediately got deleted

Moreso referring to the Toffee rape poster. The Sky stuff is funny because there's actual potential for good jokes in it

Do mods delete it if you pastebin it?

What a coincidence, I want to beat off Star because he's really cute

>I don't really get why fanart's okay but fanfics aren't

The current janitor's being a retard and if he were to ask his butt buddies in The IRC Channel Whose Name Is An Instaban, they'd tell him this isn't against the rurus.

Generally no, but I've seen it happen

Why is he so fucking punchable

Yes.

But fuck it

pastebin.com/5Zxj5JWn

A PROMISE IS A PROMISE

Almost never if you abuse spoiler tags to mask it and have other discussion or replies in your post.

>Zirself/Zemself

wat

Boystar should be named Aster. Aster is literally Star in Latin

A plague in the english language unleashed by confused minds.

When you identify as Invader Zim

the fuck is this shit?

>literally
slam your hand in a car door every time you type that

The Z is for gender neutral. Apparently saying him or her is oppressive and you should use zem and zir instead.

What happened with that?

Why, because you got used to it being used incorrectly?

This part's okay

I made a fanfic thread there once and everybody got mad.

>Toffee sacking Castle Butterfly

Will there be Star in the wild?

Amethys was attempting sex?

go back and reread your sentence without the adverb
did the adverb need to be there or was it knee-jerk internet memeshit that made you add it

>He doesn't remember when mlp was allowed on Sup Forums and all the autistic fanfiction shit that got made because of it.

>Hey user, when are you gonna stop watching your crappy Earth cartoons and start watching objectively superior mewnime?

I actually don't. I started using Sup Forums a while after all that shit got its own board

You're no fun anymore! This is why we never fuck anymore!

>objectively
dropped

Hi there mirror!

When are you going to stop trying to force that /mlp/ meme?

It's there because the exact connotation is preserved, fuck you.

Samurai Jack's final season happens but this time instead of Ashi it's Star

How more or less assblasted would the reaction be

Aster is a girl's name.
"Star" isn't a real name so it's functionally gender neutral.
"Comet" has been the most popular fanon name for a long time, but I don't like it because it's a dog/pet name.
I think "Hale" could be a good name, it relates to comets and thunderstorms (phonetically) and is one-syllable like "Star." It doesn't perfectly fit with the astronomy theme but that's not an absolute rule.

No, she'll have Marco with her.

Nice work user.

> he thinks figuratively is implied in this context

Excellent, now make a sequel where the bullies find out about this.

This /mlp/ meme is the blessing that kept us going throughout the hiatus, user.

Sky was born this way.

In season 3 Star gives in to chaos and embraces Tzeentch's blessings to defeat Tofu.

Shut the fuck up.

Lurk more and no spoonfeeding.

>He doesn't like warhammer
What a gay nigger faggot you are, fuck off kindly thanks

>CHANGE
>Not Lust
she will be dancing with Daemonettes before you know it

Let me just stop you right here
This board, and thread, isn't for mindless imagedump spam

Fuuuuuck.

Found the mad as fuck korn faggot.

Dicks...

Dicks everywhere

Why not? Both will be filled with lies, but one will be filled with lies to keep something a surprise while the other will be filled with lies to hype us up then disappoint us

>user, I...

yfw Star attracts the attention of She who thrists and grants her daemonhood in exchange of the souls of Mewni/her friends

Star follows tzeentch and marco follows nurgle.

Hope they show starco for the peek so jarco can take this permanently

If star was a primarch, who would she be and why is it Magnus because just like him she fucks literally everything up by being a stubborn faglord

I'm more partial to Nova, personally

>Princess marco
Shit comic, redo it.

There will be no Starco because Star will die at the ending.

The real fun is going to be when tumblrites start wildly speculating and/or spreading false statements, and it becomes impossible to tell what was even said at the event without a video or crew confirmation.

With Adam being Hyped for this sneak peek, I hope Starco is in it.

When are you going to realize that its definitely way more than one of us now.

You're welcome :)

Someone has to phone tape the whole thing then upload it to dailymotion/Vimeo

Princess Marco being openly fellated by Janna while wearing both a Prince's costume and additional makeup

what is not perfect here

Starco is endgame
bittersweet endgame

Season 3: mutual declaration of love
Season 4: anal

Boolin on mars