twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he Jewish?

He's worse than Kennedy.

>keeps SJW shit at a minimum
MCUcks blatantly lying about their corporate overlords

vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html

>but never a truly awful TJL-tier movie

TLJ is the best Star Wars movie, matey.

naaah his movies are mostly shit but he's not going to make all the characters minorities just cuz diversity

he said TJL

The Justice League

we dont deserve him

no

>sees the first 2 reeves' superman movies as the greatest portrayal of a true SUPERhero
>first gig in the industry was as Richard Donner's (SM 1 & 2s director ) assistant because he loved those films so much
>wanted to make films literally BECAUSE OF ROTJ

He’s a balding kek compared to Zack Snyder. Therefore DC wins again.

He literally said he's going to blackwash white characters like what he did to MJ.

that's spiderman he does not control spiderman. yet.

Homecoming was a Marvel Studios film. Sony paid for it, Marvel made it.

Wrong, he will change the race of a character ONLY if they are a c-lister. That mulatto's name was michelle. Also, Sony has at least half a say in what happens in Spider_man since they own it, any SJW shit in Homecoming was because of female Ghostbusters' Amy Pascal's influence, not Feige's.

There've been almost 20 MCU movies and I don't remember one where the main male characters were total morons and the women were the geniuses that shut them down like TLJ does, do you?

In the leaked Pascal mails, Feige is literally fuming that ASM2 wasn't SJW enough. Almost the entire cast of Homecoming has been twisted from white people into other ethnicities. Even Peter Parker is played by a homo so there goes that role model. Homecoming made by Feige's Marvel Studios is the height of SJW brownwashing in any film yet.

Oh and let's not forget Ragnarok where mythical NORDIC characters are turned into niggers. They even fired Sif because she was too white.

Bullshit, I read all of those emails, you are fucking retarded. Most of what people thought in those emails was another MCU producer (Jeremy Lathem, I think) anyways, and even that guy didn't push for sjw shit.

The only brownwashed character that anyone gives a fuck about in Homecoming is Flash Thompson and he's still C to D list at best.

Heimdall is a D-lister at best. They didn't use Sif because she's on a TV show. You are outright lying because you are a DCpajeet, shut the fuck up.

>this amount of delusional corporate control
Go read the Feige mail where he's fuming about Aunt May being in the kitchen. Yeah I'm sure Sif was "unavailable". After all why say yes to a 200m Hollywood movie over some irrelevant TV show? Oh look she's been replaced by a nigger Mary Sue in Ragnarok.

How convenient.

She was. There's even concept art of Sif and how she'd look in Ragnarok.

And concept art of a white Valkyrie.

And all that got scrapped by the will of Kevin "We want less white people" Feige.

He's not perfect, but I'm definitely better than KK(K)Ennedy. He's done probably the smoothest job you've ever seen from any studio exec in hollywood.