More X-Men love triangles

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/22/weaponized-nostalgia-marvels-approach-redefining-x-men-inhumans-resurrxion/
>She also addressed the recently revealed return of James “Jimmy” Hudson from the Ultimate universe. She promises a love triangle between he, Jean Grey, and Scott Summers. But she also says his story will mimic that of Logan’s as he initially joined the X-Men. Jimmy will be working to figure out what has happened to him and where he is headed.
Booo! Booo! Booo!

Didn't Jean tell Scott to fuck off in the first issue? Why would Scott harbor feelings towards Jean after that?

>more love triangles
>more of the X Men being sluts

Somebody post the relationship chart

That shit needs to be updated

and dropped

HOUSE OF IDEAS

Fuck this

Why are STDs not the biggest problem for Superheros again?

At this point, isn't it just a harem for Jean?

>Guggenheim was the first to address the role of nostalgia in the ResurrXion initiative, stating he will be delivering classic “Claremontian” stories.
>Charles Soule also touched on the theme of nostalgia in ResurrXion, calling the approach “weaponized nostalgia.” It is classic, but will take the X-Men to a new place.
>not covered in this panel, but they're also revisiting Dark Phoenix
Marvel really needs to realise that the problem is not that the stories aren't exactly the same as the ones people grew up on, it's that the writing and editorial has been incredibly shitty lately, especially since Bendis got stuck in.

I think you're all retarded. The problem for me is way more the "weaponized nostalgia" than the X-Men fucking around a lot, because that HAS been a thing for a long time.

It's so depressing to read these creators talking about their first X-Men issues because it was such a huge franchise for Marvel and such a draw and honestly for the first time ever I feel like it really is teetering on the brink, like the mixed Inhumans/X-Men fuck-up has gone on too long and you are never going to bring it back as anything good.

I mean
>Christina Harrington focused briefly upon All-New Wolverine, stating we can expect to see Laura go to space with the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Fuck this shit.

>>A fan sporting a Cylcops Was Right t-shirt questioned why Charles Soule threw Emma Frost under the bus with IvX. Soule defended the depiction, citing things such as Emma’s murder of her sister and her loss of Scott Summers as her anchor as the catalyst for the events.
kek

Something being around for a long time doesn't make it acceptable.

If Laura would drop Warren and moved on to Scott then problem solved

Are you seriously saying you have a problem that the X-Men fuck? This is the series that Chris Claremont is the definitive writer for.

>moved on to Scott then problem solved
This rule 63 wolverine and Scott perfect.

The problem is every x man fucking every other x man. Like you would think Xaviers mansion is just one big Hedonistic get away

Why didn't they use X-23 if they wanted to do a new love triangle? Bendis set it up with them.

Because Bendis.

X-Men has always been a crazy soap opera. That's part of the appeal.

Did the Cuckoos ever use their powers to watch the other Teen X-Men have sex?

Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME, I see some X shit and go "nope. Not me. Not again." Then I click the link anyway and it's now my fault.
Fool me once, you da bitch.
Fool me over and over and over and the bitch is me. THE BITCH IS ME.
Cable is goingto suck too, isn't it?

>Cable is goingto suck too, isn't it?

>The problem is every x man fucking every other x man.
So? How is that a problem?

I'll only be fine with this if both Scott and Jean are lusting after Jimmy.

>Cable is goingto suck too, isn't it?
I have moderate hopes because of Scarlet Witch Girl Magic

>not using webcomic artists for this
Weird.

Well think about it. If a character has already dated and fucked every member of a team who gives a fuck if they suddenly start dating the remaining member. I'm not saying romance between the x men is bad I'm saying every character having a romantic relationship with everyone else makes the other relationships mean less.

they never said they were good or new ideas.

xplainthexmen is gonna be so upset about this

This would have been more interesting than Jimmy. Fuck Angel for ruining this.

Well they'll be gone all summer so by the time they're back Marvel would have done 3 or 4 more unforgivable things to the X-Men by then.

but Jay is 100% right about the use of Wolverine, Laura may have got the costume and the name but she got 0 of the benefits of actually being Wolverine.

If she's the new Wolverine she should be on every X-Team and have multiple guest spots a month. other than help sink Robbie Rider she's just contained in her own book, Moon Girl who moves 800 books a month is in more comic books.

They'd have to catch one from a normie who has it in order to introduce it into the fuck-pool. As long as they all only fuck each other, they're fine.

>Jimmy will be working to figure out what has happened to him and where he is headed.

Allow me to help: a shitty writer wouldn't accept that you were destined to fade into obscurity, Jimmy, and you're headed for obscurity as soon as he's done with you.

Also,

>Christina Harrington focused briefly upon All-New Wolverine, stating we can expect to see Laura go to space with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

There it is, the death knell for this book. A trip into space is often followed by cancellation.

ANW always had a limited shelf life same with OML, as soon as Logan comes back those books are dust.

but I think Laura is going to have a book for a long time, I'm not a fan of ANW sanitized violence and silly joke characters but she's moving 40K a month, that number can only go up once they get her out of that ugly Wolverine costume

Imagine if you found out that the girl you have a crush on turned out to be your soulmate. Scott hasn't give up after 16+ months, he waited longer in the original timeline. Jean however, is still going full-retard and associating hooking up with Scott with dying. I guarantee Jean will choose Jimmy over Scott, and the second Scott moves on and gets a girlfriend Jean will throw a massive bitch fit and ruin her relationship with Jimmy.

This.

If they aren't going to bring the real Scott back then teen Scott should start banging Emma.

>as Logan comes back
Is he though? Why bring in Jimmy is Marvel still isn't dead set on keeping Logan dead? Charles has been dead for five years now and they still aren't publishing Fantastic Four. Marvel is dead set on being bitter Jews.

They love writing Scott as if he were a sad sack don't they? Did some guy in red glasses fuck a bunch of their wives? They sure have a hard-on for fucking him over at marvel HQ the last few years.

Well, in the end, who gives a shit? Anyone who still reads Marvel deserves to get pissed off.

In five years they're going to have Scott listening at the door while Jean gets plowed by Sabertooth crying into his limpwristed fist while he masterbates. mumbling "j-jean..."

They'll also be wondering why the X-men sell so few books lately when it used to be the most popular book on the planet.

The answer they'll come to is obvious. They'll find more characters to turn into complete pussies. "Tune in next week when Gambit finally finishes transitioning and marries the man of his dreams: Maggot!"

It'll be a double issue.

The one thing that I think they haven't done enough in the 25 years since Claremont left X-Men is revisit and riff on his ideas.

They grew up with Scott being the mean dad who won't let Wolverine be a cool badass and now that they're writers, they must punish him whenever possible.

>Did some guy in red glasses fuck a bunch of their wives?
Almost none of the current writers grew up with Cyclops: The strongest X-Man. They grew up with Cyclops: the hardass leader that left and came back, also known for cockblocking the cool guy from being with "the" girl

The only reason this loser is being brought back is so they can find a blond replacement actor for Hugh.

But they already found a female replacement for him. Why would they get another?

After figuring out that one guy can play two actors in Marvel movies, they really want a Ryan Reynolds Wolverine cause they're fucking retarded.

Well g'day mate. My name's Jimmy and I'm the son of Wolverine... 'eh?"

I think a truly odd number of Marvel writers and editors get wood off cucking Scott and Reed. Kinda strange.