Best D-Lister and below characters

Best D-Lister and below characters

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/mandrillifesto/alan-moore-joe-brown-mandrillifesto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I loved Grim Reaper from Marvel. Always thought he was underrated.

Pic unrelated, I'm guessing.

Double D, but yea.

For some reason he has been getting a LOT more action in recent years. Did a writer just take a liking to him, or an artist, I wonder?

I dunno. I just like him because he's got a pretty fun and unique power set.

Hey guys.

Separated at birth?

Dude's hideously OP against anyone that's not a precog, frankly. It's great that he never does anything too major - He'd WRECK Cap or anyone on that level.

I like the Avengers Academy and Initiative kids a lot

From DC I love the Metal Men, Aztek, Animal Man, Steel

Eh he's also a dumbass that doesn't use hisnpowers fully, so probably not.

Anybody remember Red Norvel?

I remember Red Norvel.

He was a thing, and he had a pretty cool costume.

>televisionland
>is in a comic

C-list X-men members are D-list to the world at large, right?

I'll see your Pixie and raise you a Lifeguard.

>Venom
>D-Lister

Here you deserved it

(you)

He looks like Thor and songbirds child

>Marvel wants to do female Thor.
>Uses horrible contrivance to give the hammer to Jane Foster.
>Don't just use Thor Girl, who has her own hammer.

I don't know man, it's not like anybody knew Jane Foster any better than Tarene.

Jane was in two movies but she was a completely different character from the comics.

He was originally part of a film crew that went to Asgard, he got super jelly of Thor and Odin basically hired him to stand in for Thor during Ragnarok (one of them).

Then later Odin brought him back to life and he hung around as "That other Thor guy" for a while. I have no clue whatever happened to him.

I wonder if, with the restoration of post-Crisis Superman, if she's once again the first villain he and Batman caught together.

I imagine the 90s cartoon did a lot to popularize him with kids, so now artists getting into the industry are just the right age remember him fondly.

>D-Lister
Silk and spidergwen. I win!

Seeing as how they have such a hard-on for turning Magneto good, but his past status as a villain keeps him flip flopping, I really think they could raise up Exodus as a true Mutant Supremacist.

He's crazier than Magneto, fanatical about his beliefs, is more than powerful enough to take on whole teams of other mutants, and it would allow Mags to stay on the good side.

But he only pops up every once in a while, and I'm not aware that he's appeared in anything for the past few years, and certainly done nothing of significance.

D-Man of course.

Swept aside in the winds of Kite-Mania.

He showed up in the Magneto lead X-men run that's just finished.

What'd he do?

Him crippling Bullseye and then following that up by holding back Moonstone and Venom was one of the best moments in Thunderbolts history. Its amazing that no one ever followed up on that by putting him on a team book.

I liked her better when she had hair.

When you have an army of kaiju at your disposal, you are automatically cool.

She got tired of only being in Marvel's terrible events, so she went full cosmic and then fucked off to space.

I'm glad that most writers have no idea that he's alive again let alone that he ever existed, otherwise they would've killed him again.

Him and White rabbit

Put him in my fav costume for him as well.

Also, screw his Nu52 redesign.

yee

I don't know why Carol acts like she's hot kree shit when Suzy is pretty much kree Jesus.

I honestly think this guy would have been a legit good Captain America.

Also gets my almonds turning about this idea I had about how the Hellcat reboot should have been handled.

I could see him taking the mantle in an ironic way. Especially if he covers his face when making political statements just to see what people do. Like Sam but edgier.

What's your Hellcat idea?

He's a one man bukkake runaway train in that first panel, jesus.

Should have used her instead of hawk girl

Just don't black her with gl

Arcana

Well basically it is set years after she has retired, and she has since become some kind of social worker. She begins to notice that a lot of the 'working girls' that she tries to help have been going missing as of late.

She does some investigating and is being stonewalled by low powered goons. She tries to go to the police for help but finding missing hookers isn't exactly a priority for them. She is still a good fighter and all but she is also older and is having a lot of trouble.

That is when she winds up meeting up with American Eagle, turns out one of those missing girls was a relative of his and they start working together to try and get to the bottom of this. Between her experience and his raw power I think that they would make for a good team up.

Just a rough idea but it ends with them finding out that it was Arcade who was behind this and was abducting people who he assumed would not be missed to take part in his murderworld games and visitors would take bets on how long each one survives.

They wind up taking the bad guy down of course, I was thinking that Shocker might get involved somehow. Like maybe he was just muscle hired by Arcade but he goes turncoat because his cheque bounced.

I hope gets used after Ultimates

Wonder Woman villains are probably lower than D-list but Dr. Poison is still interesting. Shame shes been turned into a generic COD-esque mercenary by Rucka

Southpaw is so Z-List her wiki page doesn't even have a good full body shot of her

Iv'e got this mini, havent red it yet.

But he appears in silver surfer alot and that's why i picked up the mini

Hot Monkey Dick: The Character

I'm genuinely surprised that she'll be in the new WW movie.

Metamorpho's super cool, but I can get why they don't use him in much. He's incredibly overpowered.

I'd love to see him in Injustice.

"Man Drill. ugh, how chauvinistically phallic"

Anyone else surprised by how much Orca's she's been appearing lately? She was in Nightwing Rebirth, the Lego Batman movie, and now she's in the Suicide Squad in the Injustice 2 comic. Is it all coincidence or is DC trying to give her a push?

>genuinely
Awwww longshot... you just never were. poor thing.

>Man Drill
Jesus man I was distracted by cock on his face that i failed in noticing the name. thx dude

Mania unfortunately ;_;

Who? Is she a Big 2?

What is Scareglow doing with Batman and Robin?

soundcloud.com/mandrillifesto/alan-moore-joe-brown-mandrillifesto
Reminder, this exists.

I liked trauma and Komodo the most.

Funny Bunny.

Ambush Bug isn't the cleverest guy.

Why are rabbit characters so great?

>not knowing Lord Death Man
NYYEEEHEHEHEH

Prefer the bronze armor.

>8 ft tall
>Hips
>THREE MASSIVE TITS

>Marvel makes new characters
>never use then

Hummingbird and Mania crossover when?

He was so close to achieving Full Class-A Status...then Catwoman whips him in the nuts.

That mutant raver girl whose power was to be high on E or whatever.

Good taste my man. I'll second and add The Pie.

D-List? Orca's pure A-list!

In my heart, anyway...

isn't that the giant seedbell?