Then post what you think that means

>introverts
>leg hair
>periods

rinse and repeat

>she made money with very minimal effort
>your damn right I'm jelly

Envy.

Fucking patreon, everybody doing anything gets 10,000 dollars a month, except Dobson.

I am jealous

i too wish to be a baby deep into my thirties

who reads this shit?

>White history month.

Sure, If you want to do it. Nobody stopping these people in doing it.

>I have no argument against it so I'll just throw an autistic spasm

that's kind of a survivor bias:
for comics, only two out of 6,321 make that (JJ hides his);
only 73 out of 63 thousand make over 10,000 for all categories;
Overwhelmingly large proportion of patreons make less than 100 a month (46,000 out of 63,000,with 5,000 hiding earnings, most of those very few patrons)

probably autistic feminists in their late teens/early 20s.

*you're
no one says jelly anymore, wait until you're 18 and try again

maybe if she tried to make an actual argument instead of sperging out and being "soo random!! xD", this comic could've been less shitty.

All the girls on my facebook pass it along when a new one comes out.
It's mildly funny but it's not anything special.

Personally, I like this comic.

>NOISE NOISE NOISE

>Kate "I write all my characters as stand-ins for myself because I am a narcissist" Leigh
>Kate "I love Batman but I hate the darkness of the charachter because I'm a normie" Leigh
>Kate "I never learned to emotionally cope as an adult" Leigh
>Kate "I wrote Hellcat, a fully grown woman who has seen some shit, and turned her into a fully grown child who acts like she's a teen" Leigh

Really?
The characters only response is to go into a full rage and flip a table, are we post to just agree with her?
I'm so confused I mean like what was the thought process behind this?

>Kate Leth
About as cute as a bear attack.

Glad to see Akabur is on that list for some reason.

...well?

>If you want to do it
until you are accused of racism and any attempt to celebrate it is shut down by a protest filled with white people

sakimichan's art actually bores the fuck out of me, and they get ~31000 per piece they make? that's insane

>I AM SILLY

They can't forcefully shut you down.

Is this how sjw's actually think? You're not allowed to use certain words in any context?

Ftfy

Revenge comics like this always make me afraid of the person who creates them.
I feel like they're gonna snap one day and kill you for saying the wrong thing to them.

>"I think the art style is cute, but I agree with everything else."

Don't feel bad, I've had a patreon for years and I make a grand total of zero dollars.

I think I'm doing... everything wrong.

>zero
Consider self funding: People avoid that which has no followers. graphtreon does not even list those with zero patrons.

benis in panel 2

White and straight people aren't disenfranchised and don't need more representation in society. I don't understand why this is so hard for /po- I mean, Sup Forums, to comprehend.

But the art in this is absolutely horrible

Does anyone have a link to where I can find some of the Sarah Scribble comic edits?

>1147 days running
>$1.80 per episode
>1 patron

This is the saddest screencap I've ever seen.

These kinds of comics are always really funny to read because you know if they heard this shit in real life they wouldn't say much of anything or just grumble angrily

It's literally this except with a comic

>LDBJ2 content

Oh god are they changing the letters again

I guess her frustration at the questions is supposed to speak for itself.
Problem is, it doesn't.

It's Kate Leth, there is no thought process.

>8U that high
How.

I'm pretty sure Bruce is already fully erect while fighting crime.

i genuinely cannot tell if this is serious or not

I wish my life was so easy that the most I ever get upset over are non-issues such as this

Ah WHAT?????

We do have white history celebrations though. Several of them every year, even in liberal town USA. You may know them better as Irish heritage month, Italian heritage month, Polish heritage month, and Columbus day. If you're any other type of Euro American though I guess you're out of luck.

You're getting upset over a non-issue such as a comic somebody drew

I don't feel upset, amused maybe.

Does anyone have the edit of this?

If she's doing fujoshit you better believe she's making serious money. Girls won't buy toys or comics but they will buy gays having sex.

>LDBJ2
Lesbian, Dogfucker, Bisexual, Jewsexual, and...

>white people aren't disenfranchised
Fucking kek

>they all get erections.
>turns into a gay orgy
>female artist of this comic masturbates to it.

I'm 100% sure this is her favorite sexual fantasy.

Underrated post.

Poly-Numerosexual

Closer to being right but still wrong
>b-b-but reverse racism doesn't exist
Okay negro.
Fortunately straight people are only discriminated by the fringe mentally ill Tumblr users so who cares.

>It's an "author makes fun of guys for not knowing how women's bodies work while simultaneously showing that they know nothing about how men's bodies work" episode

>Guy compliments you and asks for advice
>"You're a sexist"
Imagine being this much of a cunt. Like, what happens to a person to make them this much of a sour, salty, shitty human? This is some straight-up "then perhaps they'd better do it and decrease the surplus population" Scrooge shit.

>The art style is cute
>Kate Leth
Mods! Leth is doing shameless self-promotion again!

What color is Irish, incidentally?
Black seems pretty cut and dry, but I dunno if I've ever seen an Irish-colored crayon before.

>Kate "13 Reasons Why" Leth
Amazing how Marvel lets their artists draw with crayons these days, it's so cost-effective.

ginger or bone-white depending on the potato harvest that year.

I don't understand "reverse racism." Racism is just racism, no matter what form it comes in. Sure, some forms are more detrimental than others, but it all falls under the same umbrella. I deleted the original post because I meant to say that they aren't discriminated against in countries like the USA.

>Art is just black and white stick people drawn in MS Paint
>Jokes and topics include "I don't know how to adult", "yay boyfriend", "I have a cat", "I'm not like OTHER girls", and "laundry is CONFUSING AND SCARY"
>Has published multiple books and does this for a living
This actually makes me angry. Like, I know so many talented writers and artists who are making less money than this talentless idiot who works maybe 30 minutes a week selling the same joke to the lowest common denominator.

"Me so quirky" webcomics are a lower art-form than shit like The Big Bang Theory, at least that takes some modicum of physical effort to create. You could actually probably create a bot that would just generate these comics ad-nauseum until the end of time.

When you're company is run by the biggest fucking penny pincher. Its not surprising.

>talks about avengers
>fucking chimes in with DC
>may as well be talking about animals when someone starts talking about their fav song
am i the only one who is unbelievably mad at this

that one where the woman turns into a towering wolf as a representation of inner strength or something always gave me funny feelings
i want the wolf to beat me up.

>white people aren't discriminated against in countries like the USA
Kek, keep digging that hole
You're right about reverse racism being bullshit but that's the easiest way to describe being racist against white people to these faggots

>Gay people want to be accepted by society
>Homosexuality should be seen as normal
>LGBT people are just average folks who swing differently in the bedroom
>Pride Parades are nothing but a cavalcade of glitter and oil-covered stereotypes dry-humping in the middle of the street

Like, I think homophobia is some archaic dumb bullshit, but the gay community really isn't helping their case by supporting stupid shit like that. When you've got a float covered in leather daddies grinding on one another to the tune of The Village People, no shit are folks gonna assume gays are just bizarre fetishists.

I'm genuinely curious, is there a system that discriminates against white people in the United States solely due to their being white?

>they aren't discriminated against in countries like the USA.
I missed the original post, but if you're talking about white people then man you haven't been on a college campus too recently.

If you're any shade of brown, you basically have a free ticket to say whatever you want about whatever race/creed/nationality of people that you want in the middle of class.

She's an attention-whore who aligns herself with "geek" culture because she saw the Harry Potter movies once and played half of a Zelda game, why are you surprised?

I had someone tell me that Nick Spencer was a far-right neo-Nazi because he made Captain America into a white supremacist (which is really problematic because he was INVENTED by Jews and there's a LOT of rampant anti-semetism going around today, you know, so yeah).

These people don't actually know what they're talking about, they just want to be accepted because they can't fit in anywhere else. They're true misfits, paper people who have only a handful of generic interests and focus on whatever will garner them the most attention.

Really it's just a cry for human contact. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't such pricks about it.

>Like, what happens to a person to make them this much of a sour, salty, shitty human?

Be a suicidal depressed snowflake.

Ok, ok, let me clarify.
Black people are always going on about "institutional racism," basically racism that is perpetrated in social and political institutions. "The government," to put it simply. I just don't feel like there is an active institution that oppresses white people in the United States simply because they are white. Don't get me wrong, there are certainly people out there who are racist against whites, such as college campuses (though it's more white guilt and self-flagellation from what I know, could be wrong), but on an institutional level?

I bet the artist is fat.

moron

shes a guest on a show who wants to be asked questions about herself or her work, rather than vacuous questions about her appearance

>Really it's just a cry for human contact.

This.

user, I agree with you completely but if it's so easy then why don't you do it yourself? Hell, maybe even surpass her?

You can't get any money for college if you're an average white guy. I feel that's discrimination to a degree. The institutions giving away that money are free to choose those terms, but it's still discrimination

Scholarships are a big one. If you're a white kid who isn't good at sports, you're gonna have to study hard to get anything close to a free ride to college.
Meanwhile there's tons of programs and benefits where the only criteria is "must be black".

Not to mention how, as far as society is concerned, white people are 100% okay to discriminate against/mock collectively.
You have news organizations putting out headlines like "white people must be stopped" and "white people ruined america", schools are providing seminars on "toxic whiteness" and how to make amends for being white, and no one seems to care. Meanwhile if you swapped "white" with any other color, you'd be silenced immediately. Not only are people convinced that "reverse-racism" doesn't exist, but they're convinced that white people are just impervious to any kind of prejudice.

That's the thing that's kinda terrifying; that the people labelled as "progressives" are actually making pushes for new segregation and people (in general) seem to have no problem with it.

t. nazi

She dislikes women who whine about exercising, actually.

The words "cute" and "fun" have honestly become synonyms for vapid to me.

That's actually kinda sweet.

But then I remember that she uses her illness as an excuse to be a shitty human and any and all sense of empathy goes right out the window.

>I knowingly participated in a dude's extra-marital affair and bragged about it on Twitter after he died, but it's okay because I was suicidal when I was a teenager

>None of this context is conveyed because the artist was too lazy to draw a background
>The artist is implying that talk shows don't gush about dudes like Chris Pratt whenever they have him on, since he got shredded as fuck to be a big movie star
Hi Kate, your webcomics are trash and Hellcat is a dumpster fire.

Grow thicker skin you bitch

As much as this is gonna sound like a cop-out, I could but I just don't wanna.

Like, I could probably get a hefty dose of ad-revenue by setting up a prank channel and streaming League of Legends too, but that doesn't mean that's what I wanna aspire to, you know?

>but it's okay because I was suicidal when I was a teenager

She still uses the suicidal excuse.

Not that guy but it only looks easy. Besides, a successful webcomic requires keeping to a regular schedule and how many people on here have ADHD?

>answers braindead question.
>immediate sidestepping and attack

this is why nobody like you.

>I've never been to college
That's fine user, trade school is a viable, respectable option as well. Then again, assuming you're not baiting, I'm thinking you might be more of a "mommy and daddy's trust fund" kinda guy?

Here she is making vague allusions to the affair, which she wanted to kill herself in the aftermath.

>Batman fighting crime fully erect
>One of those criminals will likely be the Joker

Now we're getting somewhere...

Oh ok, that makes sense.
My questions and statements are probably going to lose credibility by saying this, but I am not white, so I will admit I had trouble putting myself in the shoes of a white person when asking these questions.
The mockery of white people is hard to watch, I won't lie. I think it stems from this "oh but white people made fun of and oppressed nonwhite people for years so it's ok" type of attitude. But two wrongs don't make a right, you know?