Filename Thread

Not
>JonTron

I don't know what exactly the filename has to do with the image, but that user is right. Shrapnel is infinitely more fucking deadly than the explosion itself, that is the whole principle behind frag grenades.

I think they were discussing how according to Disney only 74 people died in the first Avengers movie alien attack, despite there being so many explosions and buildings being hit by debris

Time to dig into the well

Meh. This is bullshit, but if I am willing to accept that nobody ever gets hurt in Super Sentai weekly giant robot fight right in the middle of the city I am willing to suspend my disbelief for this.

No, not really, it's a question of force.

"Explosion" isn't a unit of force. Shockwaves - the same as you get from an explosion, the same as you get from an impact - are often deadly. If you're shot, for example, the bullet itself is likely (depending on the round used) to pass through you entirely, especially if it's a high-powered round. But the shockwave that the impact and passage of that bullet creates within your body will rupture your delicate internal organs.

Y'see, your organs are mostly inside the chest and skull to protect you from high-energy impacts and piercing damage. Bone won't do a whole lot about modern bullets (or a lot of early ones, for that matter) because they'll pass through bone easily and push out that shockwave - transferring the energy of the bullet into the denser medium of your body far more easily than they can into the air. But bone cages protect from pretty well anything you're likely to face in 'nature' quite effectively, which is why you have them.

So yes, shrapnel can be deadly - but again, the size of the explosion matters. In a frag grenade, for example, the intention of the shrapnel and the relatively low-power explosion that propels it isn't to kill with lethal force (explosion) but to shred delicate flesh - imparting just enough force to the shrapnel to create significant relatively minor wounds in great numbers. Untreated, you'll bleed out in 20 minutes - intact or not.

There's no single-answer result here, just one in which we examine the purpose and mode of action of different weapons. You can't directly compare the purpose of a frag and the purpose of a bunker buster - they're made for different things. The user in OP's image is, of course, retarded.

These threads always suck.

you glorious motherfucker

> Steven Universe Season 12

>Superman's Origins

I don't play video games, where is your video game reference in a Sup Forums thread from

this was shitty up until the last word and then it turned to gold

Took me a second.

The best filenames are the ones that require a connection between name and image, not just tell the entire joke in the title

You mean you just went over to /wooo/ right

this is how you do it wrong

> I’m a judge, I can make it happen
this is how you do it right

>In a thumbnail it looks like bacon
>fullsized, it's a bunch of pussies.

It's a great picture no matter what.

I've been posting that one for months

I used to have it titled "AJ Styles and the Club" but changed it since they aren't together anymore

Fresh OC incoming

Great job OP, abandoning your own thread.

It's jojo.

Umm... I am.

10 years on Sup Forums and I have yet to see a good filename thread on this board.

Please fuck off to Sup Forums or literally anywhere else because I guarantee they have a better sense of humor than this shit community.

Sup Forums here, we do not want Sup Forums in our filename threads

Why did you reply, you retard? Now it will think of itself as a creature of significance.

Where are you posting, stupid user?

This aint funny but I likes it.

Nothing is funny to you, you only like things ironically, and your life is pure suffering.

>Digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

>The first strip

kek

>finding_out_there_is_a_filename_thread_after_you_made_one.jpg

Good one.

This man is smart, but you probably looked that up to reinforce your argument.

>that's unless the explosion slams you into a sword
holy kek

>not BonCopBadCop.jpg

all i got

It's funny how Japan has entire shows that were produced specifically for a nice audience of degenerates. Lolishit? Here you go! /SS/? Got you covered! Worse shit? You bet your ass!

*niche audience