it was a sneed of a goood time
gotta say
really was a Bane? of my existince

Are you drunk or ESL?

neither
I am just empty inside
someone come and save life

Oh I see, so you're retarded.

i knew it was rated r going in, but i had no idea sally hawkins was gonna have so many nude scenes, i've always liked her but none of the movies i saw her in had nude scenes so i was pleasantly surprised. the movie itself was entertaining and felt well done, my only complaint was that the ending felt a little rushed/flat/semi-anti-climactic.

>nude scenes
You better not be fucking with me, user.

Beautiful film. It's a creature flick, a romance, a movie about the Cold War. It has everything.

I don't have any because it isn't playing anywhere around here. Is it gonna get a wider release?

sally hawkins has surprisingly fucking incredible boobs

not fucking with you. iirc 2 full frontal scenes and 2 bathtub masturbation scenes.

and i've had a thing for deaf/mute characters after children of a lesser god and babel, but sally took it to another level.

i found her ass to be more impressive. although i haven't bothered googling if it was a body double.

Fuck, I can't wait until some HD screencaps come in.

its getting really good reviews from all over, and its only made 3 million off of its 20 million budget so i would think they'd try to get it into more theaters.

The musical number was the most kino thing this year.

Not too sure how I feel about seamonster sex though. I guess it was handled in a classy way but still...

the most kino thing this year was timothee chalamet fucking a peach

>yfw this is part of the hellboy cinematic universe

Shape of Water?
more like the Shart of Walmart

Soundtrack was amazing.

Is this some EU star wars thing I'm not aware of? If not, I'm not sure why you're posting it.

Eastern European here. I watched the only screening currently available for my country just yesterday. Loved it.

this is hellboy

is there any inter-species impregnation in this?

its implied, not just that but also the transferring of abilities to partners