I can not see Wonder Man being a hit character someday

I can not see Wonder Man being a hit character someday.

I don't know how it could even be done.

You think they could make it work when it's one of the most physically imposing characters on 616 Earth, is a totally insecure freak about it that does not think he can handle being a hero.

That type of storytelling was annoying with Sentry.

Just give him cool costume

Sentry is perfect for me. The bad thing is Bendis writing him.

he's a superhero/actor, that kind of character writes itself

he probably couldn't pull his own movie but I can see him on a team

He has no real solo series and hardly any actual villains. He is a team character that fell behind Thor and Hercules in interesting to read. And less use when those two are on the team.

He had fun solo in 90s.

They said the same thing about Iron Man, Thor, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, and Dr. Strange.

I can see him being a smug, arrogant superman ripoff who tries to be the cliche saves-kittens-from-trees hero with rousing moral speeches and such, but sucking at it because he's kind of a jerk. Like most MCU characters.

Have him act like a silver age cliche but drop the charade every now and then.

It could work.

Im not talking about movies. On the real i don't like movies.

He don't have a cool personality. Never worked as a cliche hero and don't work as anti hero.

>They said the same thing about Iron Man, Thor, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, and Dr. Strange.

To be fair none of them have costumes half as lame as Wonder Man's.

Make him a johnny Cage esque character.

Hes my favorite Avenger

kek
why, user?

Oddly, after his 1970s "overcoming cowardice" character arc was done, he seems to veered between being portrayed as kind of an amoral jerk, to being unstable and violent, to more idealised versions, often when they try to push him as a love-interest character.

He's one of those characters that doesn't have a consistent personality, and the negative portrayals are starting to outnumber the positive ones.

Go away moviefag. We're talkin bout comics

I actually really liked how they did him in Earths mightiest heroes

Since Carol has had her former interesting personality scrubbed so she can be Yass Kween Wonder Woman, they should just give Wonder Man her old personality.

>no appreciation for the greatness of the Wonder Man & Ares comic that might have been

I thought that was Red Hood for a sec