The resistance magically happens to have the blueprints to snokes ship

>the resistance magically happens to have the blueprints to snokes ship

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229
youtu.be/b5Qh72h8vkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_wing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prequel where a diverse cast of non-characters steal the plans to Snoke's ship when?

>Nazi empire leader has ship named Supremacy

I’m glad they went with something subtle and showed some restraint. It’s nice when filmmakers have respect for the audience and don’t try and beat them over the head :^}

only someone from Sup Forums would be triggered (or even notice) by this.

Many strong female Bothans died to bring them that information.

Battlefront 2 story mode not even kidding

Did they ever get mentioned in Rogue one. I always found that odd that it was humans doing all this work when apparently in the first movie it was Bothan's that got hold of the plans. I have only seen rogue one in pieces so I can't remember if they are ever in it.

WAT? I didn't even know this. Goddamnit.

You jest

>depending on your country of origin, like in America for instance, your fellow countrymen might have voted on the Empire being their favorite faction seeing as the rebels are a bunch of terrorist scum afterall
>Writers just HAVE to go with the fucking political narrative storm that happened and shout from the virtual rooftops that Empire = Nazis

Yeah, guess what? That's going to piss some people off.

That was for the huge pizza shit with the dick cannon. Speaking of which, is that in the new movie? I havent seen any images of it.

Is this what its come down to? they're just gonna have a bigger ship or planet space station each movie?

It is, gets shrecked in the first 5 minutes by poe memeron and literal bombers

t. Sup Forumsophobic bigot

they also made detailed blueprints of starkiller base based on finn's info

Approved as long as there are literally zero white males in the lead cast

>Cannons arc in space

>one bomber survives to hit a soft spot with one load of bombs
>whole dreadnought blows into smithereens
Everything has some kind of total-destruction-weakspot now, it seems.

Haven't you seen Rogue 1? There's a super-secret underground base that blows up because some X-Wings detonate a couple of missiles on its surface. People seem to forget about all the retarded stuff in that movie. Although to be fair the entire movie was very forgettable.

Rogue 1 made a very distinct LACK of an impression on me.

Mostly I just remember the final scene with the approaching explosion, and how much I did not give a fuck about the main characters being about to die.

Bothans got the info for the death star in RotJ you dolt

You're a fucking idiot. the Empire was always modeled on Nazi as well as the Brits and the USSR. they're called "stormtroopers" for fuck's sake.

>There are at least 5 bombers to take out what seems to be a ship used for massive destruction of bases and ships
>Only one bomber is actually needed.
There also had to be more TIE fighters on that ship and Snoke's ship. Ships that large would need fighters to take care of them.

It's a Civil War. The rebels probably built it originally or at least got it commissioned it to be made from the same company that makes all the X Wings and X fighters. Of course they would have the blueprint somewhere. Honestly I'd be surprised if no one on board had served online at some point.
Both side were all part of the same army not a that long ago, hell Luke originally was going to join the Imperial flight Academy before he "switched" side.

>rebel cruiser suicides at lightspeed into Snoke's ship
>this in turn causes a rift in the star war's universe for folks are wondering "Why not just do that for any big ship/station such as the Death Star?"

>huge pizza shit with the dick cannon
holy fuck i completely forgot they had two retarded start destroyers in this movie

Why do they keep repeating the same formula.
>get plans
>blow up base
Absolutely no originality.

The Resistance didn’t know, Finn knew, which is still bullshit. He was the janitor of knock-off Death Star III and somehow knew the layout of both the base AND the supreme leader’s ship.

Did one of good guys ever tried to make one of their own?

I mean the main heroes wouldn't but somebody is going to. Hell Jedi created the clone troopers.

You don't need to know the layout of a ship when you can just ram it with hyperspace ships

Finn is really a deep cover spy loyal to Hux. He's been just trying to earn their trust until the time comes kill all the remaining skywalkers.

Honestly it's the only way his character makes sense

>Nazi empire literally uses nazi helmets
Really makes you think

they called their giant planet blowing up weapon the death star so I'm not really offended by how on the nose the imperial naming scheme is

they had a monitor pull up blueprints of the ship, it's not like Finn drew up the entire plans of the lead ship from memory

It's literally a nazi Germany fighter plane

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229

youtu.be/b5Qh72h8vkk
An honest reaction to meeting vader

>ship bigger than the executor
>can fit 6-8 star destroyers inside and externally docked
>one first order star destroyer holds 144 tie fighters/bombers (two wings) by itself
>the supremacy undoubtably had its own tie wings docked inside
>estimated count of tie fighters/bombers the supremacy had with it and its star destroyer fleet 1,500-2200
>1500-2200 never once went after the raddus and its crew
>the star destroyers just limped after it lazily lobbing lasers that somehow fell in space after the raddus
>not once did they hyperspace jump n front of the raddus
>not once did they call reinforcements to cut the escape route
>not once did they send kylo back in his ship to finish the job
>not once did they fire torpedos
>not once did they ever think to fire ion cannons at the raddus, disabling the shields and engines

I FUCKING HATE YOU RIAN

just dont think about it bro

>they have the blueprints to his ship, but they have no idea who Snoke is or where he comes from, or how old he is

Also, Kylo didn't feel like explaining Snoke to Rey at all.

why can we never have character defining moments like this in these films anymore?
>door opens
>vader stands up like a cheeky cunt
>leia is in shock at seeing vader again
>chewie roars in surprise/rage at being tricked
>han just starts fucking shooting at the most powerful evil fucker hes ever met
good god han is great

Naw man Snokes ship didnt have space to carry fighters with all space fuel they must have had stored. Thats why they never worried about running out before the rebels did. Smart!

>We see the hanger of Snoke's ship
>There are hundreds of TIE fighters not deployed when stated the main ship can't get into effective firing range
Do the writers not into military logistics?

This is what happens when you have a bunch of SJW diversity hires controlling continuity is a space opera series.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (the CGI TV series) had more consistent space battles because it was directed by George Lucas and Dave Filoni personally.

Yeah it's not like naval supremacy or air supremacy are commonly used military terms or anything.

Superiority is the common term, not supremacy

Wasn't the reason that the rebel shield was up? The shield was down so the rebel fighters could leave but since Kylo blew up the docking bay they closed it.

Uh sweetie? I think you have to turn ur brain off, don't be sexist k?

So it's been established that weapon dealers sell ships and weapons to the first order and the resistance.

So that means some weapon dealer built the Supremacy and just had it sitting around hoping to sell it to someone. And somehow no one knew about this giant ship.

it was kuat drive yards. those niggers just build massive ships for fun

That's what diverse means

The empire has always been inspired by nazis you god damn brainlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_wing

every nation has one

And the bombs fall down in the beginning

Thats a samurai helmet you dip

the old battlefront 2 said they had a gyroscope in them that caused them to fall.

Snoke's ship is a bigger than average Star Destroyer. The Death Star is the size of a moon.

But it was Snokes ship and a dozen Star Destroyers that were damaged. It wasn't a 1:1 kill ratio, the result was clearly in favor of the suicide ship.

It makes no sense that the rebellion wasn't using hyperspace suicide ships all over the place. Even a relatively small ship could probably do enough damage to take out the Death Stars main weapon.

Thats not how gyroscopes work!

>physhics
>in a fantasy
>with sound in space
get over it, man

just massproduce these things (another positive: they look fucking cool)