It.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

>It.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

IT's finally out, kiddies!

Other urls found in this thread:

pennywise-fucker.tumblr.com/post/168671716698/deleted-scene-from-it-2017-henry-bowers-belch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like shit, sorry. Maybe I'm getting too old but there's been nothing truly great in the horror genre since the original Scream.

>old
no, youre just some sort of faggot, scream was the poor mans i know what you did last summer

>the best scene in the whole movie was the dialogue between pennywise and georgie in the beginning of the movie, later on they don't use the great, creepy acting of skarsgard at all, just cgi him now and then
>kids went missing in a pattern in a small town but aside from a few posters no one seems to care, a plotline that is unacceptable in a time when there are whole tv shows attached to such themes
>kids turn up mutilated and no one seems to care
>the sherrifs (?) son is a know, extremely violent bully and no one seems to care
>after the kids banished pennywise back into the well we don't get any information about what happened later with all the kids floating around or anyone taking a look at the whole mess aside from a forced kissing scene
honestly, if sophia wasn't so cute to watch i'd stopped watching after the school's out scene. what a letdown.

>Scream.

lol wow you're gay

>the greatest horror movie is a comesy

They actually do explain alot of this in the books. Basically the town knows of it but doesn't do anything about it because they can't do anything about it. In the book the turtle gives the kids power to fight it. Otherwise they would of died. Being hopeful together does play a role but turtle mainly

its been out faggot

Not the Bluray, fag.

Scream was horror-kino, faggot.

>giving a fuck about a meme reddit movie about some evil clown scaring kids

why

not on blueray faggot, but there was a few versions with english audio but korean subtitles, faggot. still watchable unless your a jew

>720p

Wait for YIFY bro.

Thanks, but I wait for the 1080p version.

>the best scene in the whole movie was the dialogue between pennywise and georgie in the beginning of the movie

It really is. It was by far the best part of the movie because of dialogue. Too bad they turn pennywise into your generic cartoon monster afterwords

it's already up faggot

christ, you really think there would be a 720p release without the 1080p?

Thanks, but I'll wait for the DTS-HD.MA version.

>720p

Thanks, but I'll wait for the physical bluray copy

Sorry I'll pass, I will wait for the 16K VR version

>720p
>not good enough

Thanks but i'll wait for the 320x240 giffy version

Thanks, but I'll wait for the sequel and watch that instead

Thanks, but I'll wait for Star Wars.

dont its shit just saved you 2 hours and 30min of your life

>They actually do explain alot of this in the books.
i've never read it but i guessed so. still they could have at least addressed it in some way in the movie instead of always showing us a more or less empty town. the world building was the worst i've seen in a long time.

>Too bad they turn pennywise into your generic cartoon monster afterwords
i agree. the movie became more and more grotesk and laughable towards the end. the prologue-pennywise was spot on creepy, threatening, demonic - the rest of the movie it was a shapeshifting something straight out of a 90's jump'n'run. wasted potential, especially with skarsgard in it.

Should I watch the 1990 version before this one?

Did you like any of the first 3?
I'm just watching them for the first time and they're not very good movies. Plot holes out the ass just to make a scene that looks cool. Such as a scene in the empire strikes back Luke jumps off a ledge into a giant hole but some how he just gently curves off into an opening on the side on to a slide that dumps him out of the craft to where he manages to grab an antenna. All because they needed him to jump off a ledge but also live. I mean actually get creative and find a believable way to make both happen.
Know what I'm saying.

what do i do with It.2017.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS ?

thanks

Any deleted scenes of Richie, Bev, and Eddie? They're the only characters worth a damn

yes

Eddie confirmed for BLACKED/fondled by Bill

Guess I'm not the first person to notice this kek.
Do have an info for every stupid thing that happens in the movie?
Wished I had made a list cuz my memory sucks.

>vacuum
Why didn't Luke suffocate when he fell down all the way onto the antenna thing?

its meme magic, he should have died on hoth already that tauntaun wouldve become a frozen coffin

thank you based SPARKS

usually a 1080p version comes out at the same time or not long after

masterfully made webms, continue

is this a new Sup Forums meme i missed

>720p

1080p version is out

Oh, good.

Thank you dear user, thank you.

>truly great in the horror genre since the original Scream
I cannot resist this bait.

Aw, Eddie's so little.

Based froggo

well that was fucking horrible.
>we want the manchild stranger things audience!

I should have known better, tbqh.

>fat kid has bigger tits than her

>Stan running off into the distance

>1080p
>8 GB

"No!"

nice stunt double during the jump
just check that back development

Why did they turn her into a cockteasing slut? In the book she doesn't even know what sex is (until she does).

her butt tho

who is this boy?

the fat kid has better female features than her, tobequitehonest

I don't know what the other faggots are thinking. You're right. SINCE the original Scream, there really hasn't been anything of note. It's really a dead genre, much like comedy. Comedy horror now, that still has potential.

>the Jew being the selfish coward

What did Stephen King mean by this?

trash

Damn, Bill's hand goes right for the boypussy.

But IT existed long before Stranger Things.

those inverted nipples though

Plus the movie's been in production for years now.

Yeah, every single one of these scenes she has this "I know you wanna fuck me" look on her face. Complete failure to understand source material.

you're an idiot.

there's actually a deleted scene where stan gives a speech at his bar mitzvah and chastises the adults of derry

then richie applauds him. it's very cute.

>oooh scary clown
Ridiculous shit

faggot

Are there any good deleted scenes? Like I heard there's one where Bowers kills his friends

Stan & Richie are just friends, silly. Richie's only gay for Eddie. And maybe book!Bill a little, but mostly Eddie.

Of course a small Maine town has a significant Jewish community and 2 of the kids are Jewish. Gross.

was talking about (You)

pennywise-fucker.tumblr.com/post/168671716698/deleted-scene-from-it-2017-henry-bowers-belch

>2% of the population

Richie's not Jewish, he's just wearing a kippah because it's required in non-Reform synagogues.

Thanks for posting this. I almost bought it to add to my horror collection.

Movie needed more punished Henry

Anyone notice that after the movie released, all those scary clowns being “””””arrested””””” just up and stopped?
Viral marketing was a mistake.

That stopped around like this time last year, didn't it?

>not posting the pantie scene

Don't worry, IT chapter two will give us Eddie stabbing Henry with a broken bottle after Henry calls him "babyfag". Hopefully.

The clown shit is just a trend for viral online stars like youtube pranksters. it is easy money for them and happened last year too. nothing to do with this film

>being this naive
lol, fucking retard.

>original trilogy has plot holes and isn't very good
This is the worst trolling I have ever seen

>manlet Eddie besting Chad Henry in physical combat
Nah senpai I'm good

Pennywise has a power over the town to influence the adults to make them kind of indifferent to the happenings

Nuh uh

The directing and acting also sucks. Don't get wrong I enjoyed watching the 3 movies but let's be honest, the movies lack talent. I'm currently watching the force awakens. The directing and acting is actually talented. The battles aren't a complete joke but still kind of stupid such as when the solo and his hot new piece escape in the falcon the bad guys shoot at it. I mean come on they should know by now that a blaster isn't going to do shit to a vehicle.