Captain planet thread

its earth day and there is no captain planet thread, i understand that CN betrayed us but not /co

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7hIk_jZww
youtu.be/udOj_Th-q74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's too late, the rich have got this planet so fucked that we peons couldn't turn it around if we tried. Obama tried his ass off, the Trump ran in waving a "global warming is a Chinese hoax" flag and now we're fucked again. We're too fucking stupid to utilize tidal energy. Rarrgarbl

So what about a revival and actually talk about conservation and such. Encourage people to install Solar Panels and the systems that allow them to sell power back to the companies.

Promotions of benefits does more than fear mongering and shaming.

we've been promised a movie for years but i havent heard jack about it, lets burn this damned earth until they fall to our demands

>That time when Hitler defeated captain planet just by looking at him

Yep we're past the pint of no fucking return and no one on any diving level has done a single fucking thing about it

Kwame is best Planeteer.
>Wasn't ignorant about the environment like Wheeler.
>Didn't become a filthy druggie like Linka.
>Wasn't as stupidly headstrong like Gi.
>Never ran away from his responsibilities like Ma-Ti.
>Was a competent leader.

A show this political would not be created today

>Obama tried his ass off

Yeah! Sure he did.

If he's so great, how come he's so forgettable?

Remember that time Kwame couldn't get it up because he got a sad boner and ran away from home? It was an interesting episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7hIk_jZww

Thank you

I would pollute her womb with my semen if you know what I mean

He did as well as he could in the USA. It doesn't help when you've got

>trolls using false data to 'disprove' global warming
>morons saying 'Ah well, 2 degrees isn't much is it?'
>fossil fuel companies left right and center poisoning the Earth and getting away with it >cults who welcome the apocalypse with open arms
>people who get anxious at the very mention of global warming and fix said problem by switching back over to the simpsons
>people who think it'll fuck over others more than it'll fuck over them when in fact a grave is a grave wherever you are
>and the very worst, people waiting for others to solve the problem so they can bask in the glory at how great humanity is

In every state, in varying proportions.

Captain Planet with a Samurai Jack style S5 reboot when?

>Hope is lost...

Characters with now flaws usually are. Sure, irl he'd make an excellent leader, but flawless people don't make for compelling television.

Fuck you, Heart is the best power.

The episode where it's discovered that racism hurts Captain Planet

youtu.be/udOj_Th-q74

That time Blight and Plunder were killing wales for he hell of it and harvesting the ambergris to make something smell worse and canning the meat to sell as whale meat.

Or the time Blight tried to kill the president sending him into space on a Gas Powered Rocket into the sun.

get out

Go back to your Hugbox Bill you jumped up kids presenter.

>being able to communicate telepathically with others, as well as having the ability to basically mind control what people and animals do

Heart can potentially be amazing, but they never fully utilized the possibilities.

NO WEAKNESSES

Mahti is secretly a super villian using heart in nefarious ways.

>Look at these sad pictures-- open borders for everyone!
> Take this bike lock and break that guy's head-- he didn't vote for Hillary
>George Soros, use all your money and resources to fund Black Lives Matter

You all realize that if Captain Planet existed today, half the threads would be about how it's "SJW pandering" right?

Is that really what you want?

Some people just want to watch the world burn

We desperately need a modern update with a fresh set of Planeteers.

I don't think preaching conservation comes necessarily hand-in-hand with screeching about safe spaces and aggressive anti-white male messages.

every women he passes
>the wage gap is real
flashes into their minds. He's been doing it so long it's like breathing to him.

I wonder what carl is doing these days

He can't keep getting away with it!

Probably watching his wife's son