What did the bug say, Sup Forums?

What did the bug say, Sup Forums?

Jack and Ashi are going to fuck.

well done but it hadnt been that long for me so nbd

Old meme I know

but the bug is supposed to be correct, user.

We need one that says traps are gay

its been months...

DUDE CRIPPLING ANXIETY LMAO

ds

Owlturd is really just a symptom of a bigger trend where being "depressed" is an aesthetic. It's bizarre how suicide has become a meme to people. With posts of people joking about how they want to be murdered garnering thousands of shares.

DUDE I TRIED TO DO THING BUT A HUMANIZED VERSION OF SOME MENTAL ILLNESS IS STOPPING ME THAT'S THE JOKE

It also peeves me a bit that the guy himself admitted he only makes these because it's an easy formula, which yeah it is and I totally get why he does it, but that ends up having some unfortunate implications to it.

He's pretty much indirectly enabling that kind of behavior and he has all but admitted he's a soulless artist that will do the easy thing which I can't respect.

I admit that's a bit hyperbolic though

LOL I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN DESPITE LIVING IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY WHERE I HAVE CLEAN WATER, ACCESSIBLE FOOD, MEDICINE, HEATING, A/C

HAHA BUT HOLY FUCK I JUST CAN'T EVEN SOMETIMES GUYS MAN LIFE, AM I RED-IGHT?

>I admit that's a bit hyperbolic though

Not really. Dude has shown in the past he has the skill to actually do something of worth, He instead chose to be a faggot and piss it away it's totally okay to shit on him for that regard.

>muh commodity-based sense of self
Oh please. Read a single paragraph from any of the bellow:
-An intro psychology textbook
-A work of philosophy
-Any book written before 1937

beat me to it

I knew it, why did I click it

gjvhkl

u

go fuck yourself

_____________________________________________________Hail Hydra

FUCKYOU
U
C
K
Y
O
U

Kek

(you)

lol

reeeeee

I can respect a man just doing it to make a living, if he wasn't such a puss about it.

Someone post the cap of him taking down that shapes comic because tumblr got triggered

Lol I literally cannot even because I couldn't get the new iPhone

NOT TODAY

once I saw the replies, I knew.

Fuck!!!

Go burn in hell bugfag my mom's lived through worse

U fucking cunt

>black lives matter

D..danmit...

It's like I'm really on Sup Forums.

Well done

>Not wanting your mother to die in her sleep
he didn't say when, fags

>the last panel

god damn it

OH FUCK NIGGA

Ha ha adulting is HARD amiright?

WHAT'S ALL THIS SCREAMING FOR

YOU'RE GONNA WAKE THE NEIGHBORS NEXT DOOR

High-tier edit

>tfw I know fully grown adults who say this unironically

Perfect.

The entire concept that talking about suicide, anxiety, and such in a jovial manner means you're downplaying it is fucking stupid. My crew and I just enjoy making jokes about the state of our life rather than making everything life or death. Most people I know worry so fucking much about me whenever I feel the slightest tinge of mental anguish, sometimes what I want is a stupid comic that talks about that shit as if it's a punchline.

That thread was literally today. *squish*

>Kneesocks is better than Scanty

>Went to desuarchive

My friends started this way. One transitioned, the other two became pathetic people on xanax. When people care about they have a reason to, even if theyre annoying.

I agree

i know mabel was wrong in Mabelland, but why does everyone hate her?

just dipperfags being mad that Dipper was a good brother, and made sacrifices for his sister.

I don't know about the others, but it mostly stems from the fact that Mabel seems to lord over her bro, like he wants to so something and Mabel essentially strong arms him into something else (puppet episode being an example).

She never gets what's coming to her. Ever.
Like, the literal end of the world happens because she thought Dipper was boring.

Clinical depression is typically chemical user. You could have everything in the world and the void can still consume you.

No, she thought Dipper was trying to leave her, which, while he would have done that if he stayed with his uncle, she overreacted and didn't try to talk things out with him.

Sup Forums meme.

Before that
Dipper's all like "Look Mabel this thing is VERY important and is VERY dangerous"
Mabel's response is farting noises
And then she takes the very dangerous very important thing and trades it to the fucking devil because she didn't want to go to school on Monday.

Fuck you I had to go watch it

IT'S BEEN YEARS FUCK

>With posts of people joking about how they want to be murdered garnering thousands of shares.
And yet they will still cry ninety six tears when they receive a "death threat".