What's exactly would be the worst that could happen if you made a movie today simply ignoring diversity...

What's exactly would be the worst that could happen if you made a movie today simply ignoring diversity, gender and "current issue" quotas?

I don't mean making a point of it, but simply not forcing anything into the final product not required by the concept and the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cA6BUYVkQoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was Dunkirk. People bitched about it for exactly as you describe.

You can get away with it if you make it about white trash. Logan Lucky did it and it was kino.

it would trigger a wh*te genocide or something fuck i dont know all you people do is whine and bitch you should join the social justice crusade since youre so alike

thats all of you on the right. go grab a cannonball and make the jump.

this.

still made 500mil

The film wouldn't get past the pitch.

No one would fund you, no one would help with production and distributors would shun you.

If a film doesn't make 3x its production+advertisng budget the studios count it as a loss

how about making a movie clearly about europeans, except starring all similarly high cheeked bones but intensely brown skin, in wigs and tights?

Pretty much, but if you can ignore that issue, honestly I think people over estimate who actually gives a fuck about all these issues. I remember people trying to whine about shit like The Revenent etc not being diverse, even though adding PoC to a movie like that (other then Indians) would make no fucking sense. In reality their is a loud amount of progressive idiots on line but most people dont really care.

I always see some star get caught saying something "bad" and goes on some apology tour... if you just ignore it and move on I think you would be surprised how no one really cares. Caving to PC bullshit makes it worse and lets them win.

isnt it 2x

2x to break even, 3x to be considered a financial success

every war movie that will come out in the future will be ruined

Pretty much nothing.

Depends on the war and the context.

You'll get accused of molesting someone.

historical war movies not star wars

People DO give a fuck, pretty loudly so; I just think I see what's the actual EFFECT of people giving the aforementioned fuck would be

The biggest consequence I can think of is being snubbed at the award circlejerk, which is granted probably a pretty bad deal. But I really can't see a movie whose biggest sin is not featuring a lesbian muslim autistic demigoddess being pulled from the theaters or anything. You'll get a ton of press for free that will bring curious audiences in while only losing you the audience you were not going for to begin with, and if you keep your nose clean and shrug the random social media fallout off, you'll still do okay with your intended audience. Isn't any current filmmaker willing to do this?

That's not an answer.
Non-whites fought for European and American armies in all modern wars, and there wasn't just a small bunch of them. This is solid historical fact. Whether you'd see them mixed in with whites or in large numbers depends entirely on the context though.

Mel Gibson's movies ignore all the BS. That one where the brave Americans were attacking that unknown enemy on top of that hill.

dunkirk and hacksaw ridge has no forced diversity

movies dont succeed today not because theres no diversity but because people only watch disney movies

If the production team simply doesnt engage with all the huffington post faggots and replys to all identity politics criticisms with "we will not compromise our art for your sake", nothing.

Motherfucker if Malfoy's dad invades your land you fight back

Nothing would happen. Gawker isn't real you peabrain

Hello newfriend. Lurk moar.

JW has no obvious diversity, HUGE. FUCK YOUR AGENDA.

saw this movie back in 2005 with my taiwanese girl friend, she told me it was boring and she thought its gona be like pirates of the carribean

>Non-whites fought for European and American armies in all modern wars, and there wasn't just a small bunch of them
Oh shit I forgot about the millions of niggers fighting on the eastern front

these two films were made by two acclaimed directors. especially nolan film which was his passion project for decades. these films got made because the directors wanted to make it happen. in reality these studios wouldn't get past the pitch.

All the producers and directors are subversive kikes who WANT to do it nobody forces them

fucking yet another white boi with yellow fever.

will we ever get a ancient rome movie

>these two films were made by two acclaimed directors

high budget movies are only given to qualified peoples they dont take risk with a nobody

Not only does "non-white" not refer to blacks only, but nobody said that they were as numerous as whites. And only an idiot would point to the lack of non-whites in Soviet and German armies as any kind of proof that WW2 was an exclusive white boys' club.
You couldn't even fool a 12-year old with these tricks btw.

don't be like that, asian women are great

Wasn't there a movie about eldritch horrors in ancient Rome coming out soon? I forgot the name and can't find anything about it though.

>"white"
it's really funny to see americans justify the fact that they're whops, potatoes, kikes, and mutts.

>a couple twitter spergs false flag
>dude everyone bitched lmao
You're a retard.

dont tease me like this

>the left spends decades pushing for group identity movements for everyone who isn't white men
>the left can't stop bitching about the fact that white guys are starting to get in on it too
lol

Sounds Lovecraftian

It's really bizarre. I even remember seeing art by Mignola for it. Did I dream this shit up?

literally dunkirk

nothing would happen you retard
they do the diversity shit because it gets them attention and free advertisement

Honestly, Harvey Weinstein was one of the main driving forces behind shoehorned interracial subplots. I’m almost positive it was a requirement for his funding. Now that his career is finished and in such a public manner, this race-mixing propaganda will start to fade away.

>propaganda will start to fade away.
one of the funniest post I've seen this month

But NOT doing the diversity shit also gets them attention and free advertisement. What's your non-retarded point, you definite non-retard?

So you can only do it if you portray the entire white cast as trash or otherwise subhuman?

>But NOT doing the diversity shit also gets them attention and free advertisement.
not really

> portray

Watch Polish movies, we literally don't have non-white actors.
>inb4 slavs are not white

youtube.com/watch?v=cA6BUYVkQoE

Our critics really liked this one, kurwa.

It kind of does; see

Films like this come out all the fucking time, you would notice if you actually watched movies instead of shitposting on a taiwanese pokemon cards trading forum, getting triggered every time a woman, non-white or gay person occupies a prominent role in a film

Exacty 1 million of the 6 million jews that were gassed were actually black

Name 200

Damn I love that movie

wouldnt it to break even just get the money they put in it back

Very few people give a fuck. Believe me. This is coming from a fucking Londoner. I had black and asian work colleagues telling me the forced diversity in spiderman homecoming annoyed them.

>btw
>tricks

Fuck off you cunt.

Its entirely realistic and probable to show a regiment with no foreigners in it.

Forcing blacks and indians everywhere is unrealistic. You know this. You yourself stated it. But you'll still cry bloody murder if they're not as represented as whites.

Go cry about how holocaust films only focus on Jews instead of on the gypsies, disabled and gays.