Why was this character not Admiral Ackbar?

Why was this character not Admiral Ackbar?

It would of had a much bigger impact seeing an old character sacrifice themselves instead of this literal who

Instead Ackbar got one blink and you miss him scene and a offhand comment of his death.

>a character named ackbar does the allahu ackbar
even post modernists arent gonna get caught on that one

I can't even masturbate to this old crow. What the fuck happened to Hollywood? They used to give us prime pussy

Because he's a MALE FUCKING FISH

A FUCKING BROWN AMPHIBIOUS MALE

kek

Is this the ideal female body? God, I want to give her cummies so badly

Because #TheResistance is women!

the actor playing her wanted an idealized version of herself on the big Hollywood screen for all her little sjw friends and stick it to the le evil manslplainers
100% srs.

You know why but don't want to be thrown in jail and have your dick cut off for saying it.

>When Xir proceeds to think ill of a woman at the wheel

REEEEE

Literally tumblr the fucking character, I cannot believe this exists in a star wars movie. Fucking purple haired SJW out of nowhere

because she doesn't have any tits and her body looks like a fucking sagging, sad triangle. her face is also masculine, like a tranny.

so you should be relieved that you can't jack it to her. i can't either. feminists are all ugly so they would never put a hot woman in NuWars. they must put ugly older women in these roles to appeal to the ugly feminists with purple hair.

congrats, at least you're not gay.

>implying Adm Ackbar is male
Why do you assume all important alien characters to be male

...why though?

A FUCKING CHITONOUS SQUID

>she follows and cares about the command-structure in warfare therefore she is evil
>mutineers are heroes
>they don't get put up against the wall after the mutiny is over

They deserve to lose.

He didn't die. He survived, retires and opens Admiral Ackbar's Snack Bar in Coruscant.

Honestly just contrived.

I can't get over how small and oddly shappen her tits are

>assuming
Like every minor Star Wars character Admiral Gial Ackbar has a wiki page longer than the bible.

Formerly Nien Nunb's

Is she that woman!?

And yet, that Calamari was more likable than this dumpster fire.

At the very least they could have put this tumblr haired nightmare into some kind of a uniform instead of a fucking evening gown.

Nien Nunb's Bum Bar?