Directed by Ron Howard. What could possibly go wrong?

Directed by Ron Howard. What could possibly go wrong?

>Han Solo: A YOLO Movie
would've been a much better title famalam

His daughter not having a starring role where she gets her tiddys and ass out

He'd be sweating right about now after TLJ's fan division.
Still gonna make money though. Ain't no one stopping this Disney train.

>He'd be sweating right about now after TLJ's fan division.

After doing the The Da Vinci Code, a bunch of fat nerds are nothing.

>

>you will never see BDH as Mara Jade jumping around in leather

high-brow post

LOL

I hope he narrates it like its Arrested Development

JUST end it now. i don't want to live anymore.

He literally can't make a movie as bad as TLJ. Ron Howard isn't the greatest director ever but unless KK completely fucks him over (which is possible I guess) he will deliver something decent.

Yes, of course

Seriously, how bad did these guys fuck up? Did they really make a terrible movie, or did they end up making a kino and Disney kicked them out for it?

If there's a problem in the Solo movie, you know what will solve it?

The good old hyperspace ram.

fuck

I still have hopes for this movie, /tv, that supposed script leak seemed good enough

The Rookie and the Wookie is what I wouldve pitched

Almost certainly Kino that Disney thought was too much of a comedy (with actual jokes, not Marvel quips). They haven't directed a stinker yet

This comes out in 6 months and still no trailer. Guys, I'm worried.

Dude, TLJ just got released, you don't want the hype get stolen with a trailer for one of the most beloved character in the whole SW universe

I they're waiting for TLJ to finish opening globally, Disney doesn't want to confuse the market with too much Star Wars at once

From a conceptual perspective and general interest, this is the first Soy Wars that I don't even give a shit about at all. No one wants a Han Solo movie without Ford and even then we don't need to see pre-ANH Solo anyway. If this movie isn't amazing, it could easily be a one-two punch to KO a chunk of interest in the franchise after TLJ.

Ron Howard was offered Phantom Menace but turned it down.

That era Ron Howard would have made a bomb ass Phantom Menace, too.

With any of these Disney movies, it doesn't matter who the director is anymore. The director could be a literal monkey with downs and it would come out the same.

These movies are, and will continue to be, designed by committee. No risks, no actual desire to make a work of art, no attempt to make a lasting impact. Just a corporate product designed by a boardroom full of people to deliver maximum profit.

Look at this shit. Seriously. LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

Still don't understand why Lucas didn't take an execute producer role and allow others to direct the prequels other than pure ego.

You understand perfectly then

>Emelia Clarke
No, seeetie. Disney, what are you doing?

Star Wars: The Square Ass Awakens.

Considering they have a great track record on crowd-pleasing comedies and the rumors about "Ace Ventura in space", Disney probably got buttblasted that it wasn't soulless and corporate enough