I wonder how many parents made the mistake of letting their children watch this

I wonder how many parents made the mistake of letting their children watch this.

I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.

You mother will die in her sleep tonight if you keep shitposting that meme.

Why not? They look adorable.

Japan loves this cartoon, for some reason.

>for some reason
of course they do

my parents grounded me for six months when i was fifteen after catching me watching this

well my dad sure did. Specifically it was at christmas, at like my grandparents, and it was the one with the anteater getting fucked up by the ants.

That said I am pretty sure he showed me aliens when I was six, and later that year they made a xenomorph costume with a long flower planter and a cheap plastic telescope with vampire teeth glued on the end.

The James Cameron movie was definitely the more child friendly film. Good Guys Win, Kid survives, and lots more aliens die.

I came across it on my own and my parents never once found out that I watched it...
That tends to happen when you're the invisible middle child...but I digress.

I vaguely remember this airing on tv.
They didn't even bother airing it late, it was like at 4 in the afternoon.

I was the youngest child. The one who got blamed for everything and was treated as the "spare" to my older sister who got money thrown at her. On the bright side nobody cared about what entertainment I consumed because I wasn't important to the family.

I remember watching this at the youth center with my friends back in elementary school, we got in a bit of trouble once the counselors found out what was really going on in the videos.

Luckily I had a computer in my room with unsupervised internet access from a very young age.

What's funny is this show used to be listed under "Children & Family" on Netflix.

>tfw my sister showed me an episode when I was like 5
Fucked me up good

It was on G4, as I remember.

>It's a cartoon so it must be for kids!
Thanks, America.

my dad showed me this when i was 12, really made me squeamish. he thought it was hilarious

this nigga was underrated as hell

I can feel his disappointment.

Your parents were shit and had no clue of what they were doing.

I had no internet supervision. The dawn of the internet was a marvel to behold.

I love gore and had lots of tolerance to it even as a child, but for some reason this show always made me feel unconfortable, and it still does.
There's something about the perversion of something that's supposed to be innocent that really gets under my skin.

Just one, at the Tower Records.
>see a lady pick up Thomas the Tank Engine, Wow Wow Wubbzy, and you know what was found behind the H tab
>i think my kids will love these

Lewd

A friend of mine showed it to me when I was about 10. I honestly feel like that's a perfectly fine age to be watching it and I never felt scarred by it or anything. The only one I remember that stuck out to me as particularly disturbing was the one where the ant eater had his tongue shaved off, but even then it was so colorful and humorous that it's sort of lessened the impact. Nutty is best boy btw

It came out in 2006, though, which would make you 16, today. Which means you're underage.

>what is syndication

Great, so he is even younger.
Unless syndication somehow equals time travel.

elaborate?

Mine
the dentist episode

Are you me, you fucking faggot?

Me too. Also fuck you.

I wonder how many people don't even remember these anymore and only know the characters because of Youtube Copyright School