Was it a good show?

Was it a good show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jpm9T_q4vFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty based with dated references but its good none the less.

all references are dated you stupid child

Nah it was pretty regular

[/spoiler] I thought it was good [/spoiler]

Watched fairly regularly for the first 5 seasons or so, decided to catch up and finish up over the last couple of weeks. Season 6 was pretty weak with the focus on Mordecai's relationships. Season 7 was a good return to form, but it lacked some of the over-the-topness. Wasn't a big fan of seasn 8, but the final episode was pretty great.

I'd say the show peaked around seasons 3 or 4, but still generally fun throughout. Mordecai's drama was not as interesting.

I stopped watching up until the episode where Mordecai found Margaret's sweater and went to her school to return it. Nothing in particular triggered me in that episode, but I got sick of the constant episodes where the characters are faced with the fate of the world. It felt too dramatic, or rather too often. Not just the fate of the world, but a tragedy and the 'intense' moments. I heard that S7 and S8 were an improvement, but I haven't taken the time to watch it. Tell me if this is nostalgia, but I felt that Mordecai and Rigby's relationship felt more genuine during the earlier seasons.

I thought it was quite entertaining up until like season 4, got pretty boring after that and I stopped keeping up with it.
Wasn't as funny anymore and the characters are too flat for me to really be invested in their development.

I watched the movie they did, it was okay but pretty by-the-numbers.

Everyone hated it until it ended. Now it's fine to say it's good.

It started off great but around season 3 or 4ish it fell off hard.

Like seriously is it any wonder it got so unceremoniously canned the way it did? Which is a real shame.

The episode where they drink coffee and do chores while Loverboy's "Everybody's working for the weekend" plays is the highest point of the series

And that's the 3rd episode

/thread

Good show! Very good show!

I kept expecting them to drop the title during finale. Anti-Pops' "bad show" and Pops' "good show" merging into "regular show" or something as they died, but it never came.

>the joke
>You head

I legitimately loved Mordecai and Rigby's relationship at the start of the series, outside of moments where Rigby obviously went to far like Do Me a Solid they were otherwise a great duo. Rigby this more unrestrained, selfish asshole while Mordecai is the kind of moral compass but isnt all himself that much better with how much of a lazy asshole he can be.

They reference old movies and old concepts all the time.
It's why it was so much fun.

I liked Rigby's arc in 7 and 8 as he grew up and started trying to be a better person. Downside was I hated Mordecai being a dick to him because of that, but he did get over that eventually at least.

Jolly good show, I'm obliged to admit.

Animation degraded over time but it was fine I guess

Decent song choices all the way through, never heard "here comes a regular" before, and i find it weird it wasn't considered for the show prior to s7 and that it wasn't even the first pick for that episode before they had to go with it 'cause the other song they wanted they couldn't afford

It produced the best mecha anime of the last few years.
youtu.be/Jpm9T_q4vFo

Baby Ducks were the best