Well hey there Jimbo

Well hey there Jimbo.....

B O N D W I T H M E J I M M Y

Homura's affection toward Madoka seems to go beyond the normal boundaries of friendship. Homura wasn't just content with saving Madoka's life or stopping her fate, she also wanted her feelings for Madoka to be reciprocated and acknowledged by her (as seen in Episode 11). For each cycle that Homura created, their relationship became more alienated and distant, causing despair on Homura's part (as it was demonstrated briefly in Episode 8). Yet, regardless of Madoka's feelings toward Homura, she was willing to sacrifice anything for Madoka's sake, absent of any rewards, take any risks against all odds, driven to repeat an endless cycle of personal loss and suffering, and willing to hurt the feelings of other people (including Madoka's) to attain her goal. Now that's just quaking crazy!

IT'S DISGUSTING

YER OUTTA HERE

YEH

WHEN YOU'RE A DUCK YOU'RE A DUCK ALL THE WAY FROM THE FIRST TIME YA QUACK TO YOUR LAST QUACKING DAY

JIMMY JIM JIM JIMMY JIM JAMES...SON

OOOOOOH CARIBOU

>Just came back from Dr. Pig's office.
>Pregnant with your mother's child

Why didn't Sheen push the button to launch Jimbo's nuclear arsenal?

No redpill for me today, Mr.Neutron.
It's the weekend.

Haha hey dad how's it goin brah

DONUT BOY
>got a creamy filling

Is this god?

>Hey Jimbo, did you know that rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites? Now ain't that quacking crazy!

Kinda strange that Nickelodeon would let that one slip by.

duh hoooo

J I M M Y

J I M

J I M M I S O N

J I M M Y

Did you know that the "forced labor" camps started to open in 1939? And did you also know that Germany surrendered in 1945? So that means they had 6 years to kill 11,000,000 people? So if you do the math: 11,000,000/6=1833333/365=5022! They would have to kill 5022 people per day to meet this supposed number! And if you factor in the number of death camps: 5022/11=418. So each camp had to kill 418 people a day, and did you know that 418 is 3% of Auchwitz total population? I don't know about you but it would be kinda hard to kill 3% of the population daily for 6 years, now ain't that just quackin' crazy?

Why is Hugo so redpilled? Must be a quacking reason to that.

CIA here, we are hacking this memeframe as you speak

Left or right?

Wow Jimmy's dad knows his stuff

You ever wonder why only white countries try to force diversity, Jimbo?

Left.

Pity mado isn't a dyke

why is this meme a thing

Because of those liberal cuck-a-ducks, Jimbo. Always kill a traitor before an enemy,

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, directed by cinematic mastermind John A. Davis, is a poignant tour de force of the middle class American zeitgeist in the post-9/11 Bush Jr. era. Rivaling the likes of Paul Thomas Anderson, Davis not only tells the story of a precocious genius-savant, but compels the audience to draw their own conclusions about the morally ambiguous plot.
Jimmy is an unreliable narrator. At times, he forwards a scathing commentary against the military state that exists in his home town. Other times, he displays great nationalistic pride, proclaiming his undying love for the state, and the warm security it provides. This dichotomy can confuse a more feeble-minded viewer (yes, probably you), but for those who have studied such narration schemes for years, this film is deeply stimulating.

Of course, the "state" I speak of is in fact an allegorical one, at least within the confines of the film's universe. The adults who vanish in the beginning of the film fill the role of the state quite nicely.
The 30 or so minutes that follow the adults' disappearance provide the viewer with an impartial vantage from which they may witness the decline of an otherwise civil society into primitive savagery. The citizens, without the guidance of the once reprehensible state, rapidly decline into hedonism and base immorality.
Realizing that they have gone astray, the citizens soon lament the loss of the supreme authority and unambiguous rule of the state.
This is all well and good, but for the fact that these messages are directly contradicted in the subarc of the plot that directly follows. The citizens band together to vanquish their woes, seeking out their "parents" (the allegorical state).
This is a textbook portrayal of classical Marxism, which rejects the higher authority of the state, hoping to eventually succeed in becoming a stateless society.
A great portion of the next hour of the film does service to the fans who require action to even consider watching such a cerebral film. I won't go into this portion of the movie too much, to avoid spoilers. However, although I detest excessive "action" in films, the cinematography was masterful, exceeding the work of his contemporaries; Tarantino, Richardson, and Nolan.
In the end, a desirable compromise was formed between the bourgeoisie and the proletarian children.
Don't go off of my rather skeletonized review. You must see the film to know what I'm talking about. It has a certain je ne seis quoi to it.

WHAT IS THAT

The movie is not a good movie it is a message. The show is fantastic. Have you ever had a show change your life I was once astray but once I saw the subtext in Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius it reworked the fragile interworkings of my concepts of trust faith and of course a unbridled thirst for knowledge at one point I even ate a lug nut. But James neutrons variety of inventions from the occlus rift to him becoming a female in a males body were actually foretelling of issues of times we now face. I got a Jimmy haircut once but I would always dress like Hugh. If anyone ever talks bad about jimbo I get physically Ill as in my stomach eats its self until I vomit on my shoes again. Luckily a lot of people like Jimmy neutron so heh no worries but the there is always a guy who feels like making a tree stump outta himself. Man I wish they made ultra lord toys I have a room full of toys but they are made in China dollar store toys so I look at my Jimmy neutron poster instead.

the show was weird

>tfw you learned there actually was an aggressive pizza

This shit's like a fever dream. A fever dream with shit animation

This guy is actually alright.

They are the ones with the money

Did someone say "science"??

Omae wa mou
shindeiru

「BURAIN BARASTO」

Well you see, the reason why Rick Martinz is idolized by all the edgy and hip millennials while functionally being an identical copy of Clay Puppington is that Rick is wish fulfillment while Clay is cold harsh reality. Rick is basically someone you self insert into, where you know you're a terrible person deep down inside but Rick has POWER. All the insane power of a God that allows him to treat reality like his play thing, so the gravity of his crimes or what he says never really sinks in. You can always distract yourself with a joke or quip or some crazy adventure. Rick has POWER and power justifies anything my boy. Now Clay, Clay is more like a mirror. The terrible mirror that reflects the ugliness in your life because we all know a Clay, or ourselves one and at the start of Morel Orel he just seems like a joke, but it's a joke that's only a little funny at first and then the more you listen to it the more uncomfortable you get in your own skin as you feel the joke crawling inside you and you feel the creeping darkness of reality screaming inside because of how NORMAL Clay is and how powerless he is. The most power he ever had was shooting his son in the leg, and that's not some wish fulfillment adventure people want, because it's something they can actually do. So while both of them are horrible drunken monsters, Rick is more like the monster in a PG-13 movie you root for because everyone is stupid, while Clay is the monster you never see coming, until you're 45 years old beating your son for breaking your neighbors windshield and suddenly you notice something in the boys eye, and it's the monster staring back at you from within

But what do I know Jimbo, I just love my ducks! QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK.

I'd probably head left. Both of them would have to turn around to chase after me, giving me a few extra seconds to escape whatever weird bobble head aliens they are supposed to be.

Jimmy Neutron was ahead of its time

Doesn't matter in the movie she becomes magical girl Satan so everything you said is moot.

WE

Remember where you are before you do something you may regret

The redpill Hugh meme would be a lot better without the "quacking crazy" ending line. That doesn't sound anything like Hugh's speech patterns.

ARE

KANGZ

Stuff like this would only fly on Nicktoons now. Not OG Nick.

>Hugo

what the hell
give me source

Now I'd love to just give you the source, but I feel you'd benefit greater from the following wisdom my friend.
If you click the arrow next to the post number, there will be a drop down menu, one of which's options is "Image search>>" and within which there is such a thing as "iqdb"

Now I know what you're thinking: "I tried that before, and it barely ever works!" and you're right, because way it's set up, it will look at the small version of the image, the thumbnail, if you will.
What you want to do, is navigate to this iqdb, scroll down a bit to where it says "Source URL", then come back, middle-mouse button on the image you wish to find, copy the URL in your browser and paste it into the the field you found earlier.

After this, it will locate for you a copy of the full sized image, instead of failing to approximate what you're looking for because all it gets is a thumbnail.

I hope you don't mind me giving you a fishing rod instead of just the fish, and I hope this rod will come in handy for you in the future.
Happy browsing!

thanks for the useful post

Lol he seems pretty nice actually

Thanks Mr Rogers

right

Sodium chloride