Say something, anything, nice about Captain Phasma

Say something, anything, nice about Captain Phasma.

She was a useless character so I'm glad she died

She was as useless as bobbafett

Cool design. Underused. Ruined when they tried using them

Ironic really. Everyone complained that Phasma didn’t do anything yet they all have a boner for Boba who was equally inconsequential

I'd fuck her while she's wearing the armor

she has a cool voice

>shows up in first movie, looks really cool, does nothing
>just wait guys she'll open a big can of whoop ass in the next one and be fucking awesome
>shows up in the next movie, fights for 30 seconds (a third of her total screen time), and dies

>useless
>bobba fett
but isn't this the same thing?

She sounds hot

*dies like willy coyote*
>heh, nothing personnel, FN-2187

who?

>people saying she died
just like she died in TFA? Her "dying" is just another aspect of the wholesale Boba Fett ripoffing/forcing. Guarantee she will appear in the next one.

Of course unlike Boba Fett, no one likes her, because she's marketed and forced, and is a complete loser in all her appearances. They even had her say TRAITOR and melee Finn in an attempt to capture some of the black horse meme magic.

Her LEGO set is pretty cool. I enjoyed building it and would probably recommend it to people on /toy/

Last time her death was amibgous, this time she fell 100 meters into a firey pit.

that's the whole point of a simile you dunce

kek wouldn't it be amazing if she reappeared in every film without explanation despite a horrendous death each time

eh she's just a regular storm trooper with a shiny ass

why is she ruined?

Kenny Phasma-Fett

Hey man, Bobba Fett had a kick ass video game about him. Can't say the same about Phasma.

Doesn't take up much memory in my brain.

>when they break part of her helmet to show her white skin and blue eyes while Finn looks down on her.
Why?

She's not dead

>everyone's saying she's dead
>as much evidence that she died in TLJ as there is in TFA
She'll be back, her armor will probably be scorched so that they can sell a new toy.

Imagine being Gwendoline Christie doing all that press knowing you only have 5 minutes screen time. Embarrassing.

She's not dead though, she just fell through flames an shit, you need to see her cape blow away or her shattered helmet roll across the floor for her to be considered dead.

I like the way you die.

Phasma sounds like Plasma

She had very little screen time

She is very shiny

Because whitey can't win and we gotta know she whitey even if she fucks up the dindu and gets back stabbed to be beaten

>get hyped up unbelievably as the first female stormtrooper on screen
>get one of the few physically intimidating women to play her
>she gets a bit part where she does nothing
And then they have the gall to do the same thing again for the second film.

Did not waste much of my time.

shiny
witness me

anyway why they allow reflection of their shitty studio light show up like that?

>stormtroopers will never be relevant
>one rebel can beat 10 troopers because "freedom"
This is why starhacks will always be just another capeflick.

that's what they're trying to meme