What does Sup Forums think of this gem?

What does Sup Forums think of this gem?

It was shit and we hate it.

I'm too big of a philistine to appreciate it.

>gem

You have literal shit taste then.

Digimon crossover was lit.

awful

Please. Regale me with your favorite moments and splinter my misconceptions with why is wasn't dogshit.

I don't get why people hate this show so much. It's not too bad last time I remember watching it.
It has quirky humor and I can relate to the main character a lot.

The main reason is that the animation is deeply in the uncanny valley. Also, it's Canadian.

I didn't expect that kind of hate for it.
I liked it when I was a kid, especially Angela's fantasy sequences.

The worst Digimon

I enjoyed it as a kid. It looked like shit but it made me laugh.

Apparently people here also really hate the shit out of CatDog. That shit was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Boy's underwear...

it was just weird, I didn't mind it as a kid but it deserves a lot of the hate it gets for what it did to digimon.

What did it do to Digimon? This is the first I've heard of this...

They had a cash in episode about digimon and they aired it BEFORE the digimon movie in cinemas. It was cringey as fuck.

What was cringey about it?

Angelamon.

I don't remember the episode, but I think I heard it was the short but just all direct references to Digimon slightly changed.

go watch any part of this cringy fucking mess if you think it's good. I cannot understand how anything but dementia levels of nostalgia could give you a pleasant memory of this flaming garbage.

OP Digimon

It was probably because me and my sister were watching this when she first discovered what a blowjob is and she tried it out on me. I was 10 and she was 12.

I thought it was alright.

Why did she hate/want to eat the french chick?

had a bit of a chuckle cause it's in-character

Underrated masterpiece tbqh