LET'S NOT PRETEND THIS MOVIE DOESN'T EXISTS

LET'S NOT PRETEND THIS MOVIE DOESN'T EXISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1QW1OtccZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That time disney ripped off dreamworks

Hilariously poetic

OK. But I'm still not going to watch it.

And am going to pretend it doesn't exist.

Only thing I remember from this movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=c1QW1OtccZU

Squirrel X Giraffe pr0n when?

heresy

Wasn't that the short period that Pixar wasn't affiliated with Disney .

That image should have remained exclusively as a vague childhood memory from that one kids magazine I used to read. I was never meant to remember this movie's existance via the internet. You've made a huge mistake, OP.

Actually, the script for this existed at Disney since the early 80's. When Dreamworks got wind it was FINALLY going into production. they rushed their own version out with stylized designs that were easier to animate quickly.

The guy who did Wreck It Ralph was worried the same thing would happen to him since the earliest version of WIR existed in the mid 80's.

nah, let's just ignore them

Disney does it every time one of their movies bomb or when Don Bluth or Dreamworks makes more money then them

>everlife
they were affiliated with disney? no wonder they made that pretty good cover of strangers like me

Why did this bomb and Zootopia not?

darn you
i was gonna pretend this movie didn't exist

it was some rushed shit, meanwhile was a well thought movie that lots of talented people worked on:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI

I remember big fat Giraffe ass groping.

This was one of the films that taught me movies can be bad

Because this was a simple and not pretentious movie for kiddos who have a very "meh" animation.
Zootopia is an entertaining movie with very beautiful animation... and that's everything. It's not special and I hate that every time I talk about this movie, someone tells me "but it was originally more deep!".

>originally more deep

what?

DUDE MADAGASCAR LMAO

I think OP is talking about how the movie was originally going to be a distopian world where pred had to wear shock collars and couldn't feel too much emotion or else they would get electrocuted. The movie was changed to be more lighthearted because a gritty furry movie about racism wouldn't have done nearly as well, and the old movie was more about old racism (shit like slavery and sitting in the back of the bus) to new racism (all X do Y, all X are nothing more than Y).

Also it was some faggot's furry and bdsm fetish pretending to be a movie. Only contrarians, creeps, edgelords and SJWs like that idea.

shallow as a puddle, not deep.

Ah Disney Adventures magazine. That and Nintendo Power were the shit.

What's going on in that image?

I miss them both

pixar saw original zootopia