ONLY A FUCKING RETARD WOULD DENY THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

exquisitetweets.com/collection/AddictedAICN/1054
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine being to dumb to appreciate the last jedi
like seriously wtf

This

Everyone knows you butthurt babbies are review bombing

Imagine being so dumb that you were a fan of the plebiest pop-culture property for so long that you were emotionally distressed when it started pandering to a different pack of brainless retards.

review bombing or not, It's fairly obvious critics are either retarded or they've been paid off.

>5 posts
>4 ips
stop same fagging faggots

How many of us do you think there are? Do you think each of us made on 1000 fake reviews each, this board hasn't been able to make funny memes since 2012 much less launch raids.

it takes less than that to bring the score down to 57% if you vote 0.5 stars
your homesite reddit it also helping

Is there any comparison of how many reviews there were for TFA at this relative point? The movie is shitty enough for me to believe it's not being review bombed, but there's a much more obvious way to check

Your little contrarian act is not funny

ALL BOTS

THIS MOVIE IS A MASTERPIECE OKAY

What a fucking loser. I can't imagine how retarded nuWars fans will be in future if this is what a good trilogy produces in terms of fan.

>this is type of soyboy that hates the last jedi

>your homesite reddit it also helping
Trust me, if those faggots are against this movie then it proves the point that normies also hate this movie

All your chart proves is that TLJ is too smart for the average person.

Which it is.

Russia is at it again

Woah this is clearly the work of russian shitposting hackers from manbaby central aka Sup Forums

>huurrrrrrrrr I was born in da new millennum and dont no y people has attachmen to dey childhood hero
>i not weetaded u weetaded

all "critics" must hang

What is more likely?
>The Disney Corporation managed to discretely pay 281 corporate and indie film critics to give it positive coverage without a single bribery leak
or
>There are at least 100,000 people who are autistic enough to both conflate Luke Skywalker's characterisation with their own personal life satisfaction AND actually submit a movie rating out of 10 to a website

No its obviously incels

Maшинa нeнaвиcти к Интepнeтy

Yeah no shit. But please let's not start pretending rotten tomatoes user scores mean anything.

The former

Not most of reddit, just the alt-right crybabies section

They're generally much more trustworthy than the critic ones

Not bribed. Threatened by its control of the media and alienated by the need of pandering millennials and sjw.

>Have your heart broken because your autistic brain is a slave to what a corporation says is "canon"
>Not tremendously fucking pathetic

You can't normalize mental illness, soyboy.

Anyone who has ever been to any "geek culture" convention knows it's the latter.

“Blackmailed” is the more accurate term.

The bot argument falls apart when you see the reviews. Those can't be written by a bot, it must be some guy writing them. And now you have to consider that the negative reviews are happening not only in America but all over the world. With that manpower Russia could just hack the FED and cause hyperinflation in the United States in a week.

Disney has been buying reviews since forever and getting away with it because their movie were so safe it was hard to argue if they were good or bad. Like I can see people liking GotG2 even though I think it fails as a movie in every possible aspect, so I can see 281 people liking it too. But when you make an unbridled piece of shit like TLJ, the gig is up

Critics didn't get paid off, this is a meme that stopped being relevant years ago. The reason why the RT score is so high is because the majority of critics consider it at least a 6/10 film. That's all it takes to be fresh on RT. To be fair, it is a 5.5 - 6 film for most people who saw it. The melodramatic babbies who rate it a 1 or a 10 skew the scores but I have not seen a single valid argument where someone says it's a 3 or 4 out of 10 film.

It's literally a site for the lowest common denominator cinema goer. Even with TLJ.they dislike.it.for the wrong reasons.

>haha i hate everything and find no joy in anything
>im such a badass

>review fagging

Sup Forums really is the shittiest board

How did such unoriginal shlock devoid of even a single instance of creativity like TFA and RO get such high scores from critics and audience alike? The brainlet conformists hate prequels, yet these are the most iconic movies of our time. If they were so bad, they wouldn't leave such a strong impression on people and have such strong presence in pop-culture. Avatar is the highest grossing movie of all time and yet nobody remembers or cares about it. Prequel movies and Disney movies should have their scores flipped around.

>If you have actually been around the fanbase of this series, you would know that they also hate it
Good to know

Why are the numbers of the movies and their spots on the list mixed up? Only TFA corresponds with its list number.

No doubt. Every thread is either reviews or box office numbers. It's like we've somehow managed to take the worst aspects of Sup Forums's console wars and apply them to movies.

The question is, why is the Audience Score for TFA so high? It's a garbage movie. What explains the difference between TFA's 88 and TLJ's 57?

TLJ is a movie for smart people.

>Star Wars is everything

w e w

The prequels are garbage. You can't have any credibility criticizing the garbage Disney Wars if you fail to acknowledge that the prequels are also garbage.

>there's someone on facebook who manipulated the score
>someone on facebook
>someone
>facebook

I legitimately haven't seen one raid thread anywhere on Sup Forums since TLJ came out. I guess I could've missed them but they certainly aren't up very much, if at all.

>duhuuuuuuuuuuuhhh u stupid sheep i am immoon to padetic emotiono connections, which is not at aw an autizic behaviyo
>u aw autizic, not me
>huuur u soyboy i alpha mail

I'm not arguing it's a bot. I'm saying that a sizeable chunk of the 100k reviews belong to booty blasted nerds such as yourself.

>TLJ is a movie for smart people.
To be fair...

The new ones make the prequel stuff look better.

Seems pretty obvious, no way bots could have written all those reviews and there haven't been any raid threads on Sup Forums, infinitychan, etc. Disney and Hollywood are desperate after a year of disappointing box office receipts and they have been counting on Star Wars to put them back in the black and they will do absolutely anything to get asses in seats this and next weekend. GamerGate showed us how far ethics gets you in modern critical journalism and Disney is the ultimate media gatekeeper, the only stable ship in choppy seas. So shut the fuck up whiny white boy faggots and hand over your forty dollars and watch Kathleen Kennedy shove a big black strap-on up Mark Hamill's ass, this is your world now.

There's no way Disney managed to pay off every critic who influences the aggregate score. What your seeing here is the result of decades of conditioning. They can't rate a big movie like this low because it covers all the diversity, social justice, and feminist quotas. Modern film critics have a built in sense for these things now. If they shit on it, they can't hide behind anonymity, they're name is in the public eye. There will be paid shills that come out and ruin their career as a critic if they shit on this and those few shills will create a shit storm of real sjw posters who can't help but agree with there points. So the critics are just, for the time being, playing it safe. If the user score stays this low for the next week or two weeks, then you will start to see critics bashing it as they feel safe to do so.

So it's not so much a question of critics with no ethics, but it's critics with no spine.

>The prequels are garbage.
I assume you have an argument for this? I could name you 50 reasons why the Disney movies are complete and utter garbage, can you do the same for prequels without nitpicking? And don't get me wrong, prequels have a lot of flaws, I just don't subscribe to the opinion that they're bad movies.

>Nerds
>The target audience of the film does not like it and it's the audience's fault some how
How does one live with so many contradictions in their head?

nah, it was the Russians

I agree. But to say that the prequels are good movies is absurd. I get it that people like them despite their flaws. What I don't understand is when people try to argue that the flaws aren't there or that they are some of the greatest films of our time. That's absurd.

Star wars reddit has a sticky up saying no negative posts are allowed. Disney really is pathetic.

>THEY'RE REVIEW BOMBING TLJ

why don't you explain why TFA wasn't review bombed?

>not even being emotionally affected by a piece of art, but by a corporation making schlock you don't like derivative of films you do like

You can strawman all you like, but this is not normal behavior, even among sensitive people.

>trusting the (((audience)))
>not waiting on the Armond White review
>not waiting for the contrarian Sup Forums threads talking about how underrated it was
>not closely monitoring the amount of memes it produces
>not using IMDB for non-biased, soyboyless reviews
pleb detected

Predictable. Fans don't like it? -> Blame the fans.
Remember ghostbusters?

Russia was too busy hacking the Republican Primaries so Trump would win to review bomb TFA

Should be at least 5 points higher than TFA. EUfats are skewing the score

TFA at least felt like a Star Wars MOVIE. TLJ felt like watching a bunch of tv episodes thrown together.

I enjoyed it and my IQ is 130 with a 6 digit USD salary. You were saying?

It has the advantage of coming first? The nostalgia and good vibes of the OT made the audience enjoy it and ignore most flaws. JJ also does a good job giving the audience everything they desire, without really answering any of the "mysteries" he creates, but the idea of these mysteries being answered in the future makes people want more. He did it really well with Lost. Problem is, trying to answer JJ riddles is never a good idea. Him coming back for the 3rd is only indication that he will be setting up even more mysteries to establish another trilogy.

Well I agree that most of the people thinking it's a piece of shit of a movie belong to the target audience of the movie. It could be argued that that's why the movie is so fucking awful

Yet here you are, shitposting on a Mongolian yak-herding forum

It's simple you either like the movie and pay to go see it or you are a nazi and nazis get punched. Can't make it any clearer.

>can you do the same for prequels without nitpicking
Yes, of course I could. But literally thousands of people have already done it, and there's no point in me repeating it because those people have already said pretty much everything that I would say. So if you want to find out what I would say if I answered in detail, just go read a few dozen good negative reviews of the prequels. I probably agree with most of what those people have to say.
Let me just mention a few points:
-bad Anakin character development… why does he leave his mom on Tatooine? why does he trust Palpatine? why does he go from hesitating to murdering children in the span of a few hours? etc.
-forced children's humor and toyselling
-goofy Yoda and Palpatine fighting with lightsabers cheapens their characters
-R2D2, C3PO, and Chewbacca shoehorned in for no reason other than fanservice or toysales
-the droid armies are ridiculous… yes, I get it, it’s an homage to cheesy robot sci-fi… but it’s executed in such a way that makes it impossible to take it seriously as a presentation of military affairs

They aren't made for you, whiteboi
Its our star wars now.

Dunno if I can trust Armond on this one. He probably has it out for Rian because of this:

exquisitetweets.com/collection/AddictedAICN/1054

>oooduuuuffhhh dis movie bad so I personawy dont counts it in canon it not nomal to be upset at bad moobee
>i feel no emotiono effects fwom thing bcuz i am a not autizic pussy destroyow
>u no nomal u fucking weetad juss buy anoder ticket like me idiot

This but unironically. I especially love the OT because of all the Nazis who get BTFO'd in it.

I mean, this user scores shitposting tactic is becoming so popular. It happened with the new Zelda, it happened with the DCEU movies, it happened briefly with Homecoming... there are a lot of bored people on the internet, there's nothing surprising about this, the SJWs are fucking retards for bringing in the idea that it might be hackers or bots but anyone can see this crap can't reasonably reflect the actual audience's opinion, not when the score was in the 50s already on the day of release

Like, how come for example letterboxd has a positive score? Did Disney pay the userbase of that site and forgot about all the others?

And now i see people arguing that it's the core fanbase that is genuinely disappointed. But that same "core audience" is still crying about the EU and SJW conspiracies in TFA so do excuse me if i have an hard time taking them seriously. Haven't seen the movie btw, not defending it, just saying

Rubbery nigger lips

People desperately hold on to the idea that the high scores for movies like this are fake and the low scores are real because the alternative, and what it implies about people's average intelligence and the willingness of reviewers to lie, is horrifying.

>too*
So smart

As usual reddit has absolute pleb taste.

But who's paying for it? Do cinemas accept EBT now?

>My series got stolen the other day
>I was pretty bummed out about it
>But then I thought "Whatever Jew stole it probably made more shekels from it then I did happiness"
>So whatever

People desperately hold on to the idea that the high scores for movies like this are fake and the low scores are real because the alternative, and what it implies about people's average intelligence, is horrifying.

Remember when DOTA2 got review bombed just because Valve announced a game that wasn't HL3? Geeks are fucking pathetic.

I hope you're not saying that all these movies should be fanservice, right? narratives that challenge earlier characterisations or character development that makes you uncomfortable is still perfectly acceptable, yes?

When did I ever say any of this?
I was just saying that if your main fanbase doesn't like the movie, then you've probably done something wrong. Besides these movies are nothing but fanservice with how they copy the original trilogy

What a fucking nothing argument, "HUURRR YOU DON LEIK IT CAUS EIT TOO SMART FOR U". How is it "too smart for the average person" Mr. I'm So Fucking Smart?

>your main fanbase

RT users are their main fanbase?

The HL fanbase is retarded. I played 2 and know enough about 1, the games were important for what they did for the genre, for example the enemy AI in 1 or the physics in 2, but no, these people cry every year about how they want more of the STORY, they want more of this epic saga that honestly was never that epic to begin with

They really remind me of the EU fanboys, they cling on the most superficial shit

Based normalfriends appreciating ROTJ more than smug coastal elite reviewers
It wasn't a bad movie kids the ewoks were dumb but it was a lot of fun

The story was rather generic sci-fi stuff, but the worldbuilding was awesome. I think a lot of people just want more of that world.

la creatura

la....creatura....

>anyone can see this crap can't reasonably reflect the actual audience's opinion
Why, 100,000 people are a lot of people. Your excuses get more and more pathetic as you go along, the highest rated reviews are all shitting on it.

I do believe that the movie is not as terrible as the audience scores reflect but I think the movie is bad and the audiences are just trying to counter the blatantly shilled critic scores

t. buttblasted Jedi

Well said. Critics are in a prison of their own creation.

I guess. I'll add that they were smart games in how they showed the story, like the cutscenes being integrated in the actual game or interactive moments like "pick up that can"

They're really not, this movie will be seen by millions, the people that bothered to set up an RT account to vote are peanuts in comparison, and that's assuming that every single vote is a legit opinion from a legit person that actually saw the thing. At least 1/3 of these must've decided to hate it after they saw TFA

For real Rey's ass was ridiculous in this scene