Dr. Strange Movie

Why this is the most ignored Marvel movie? I think is was decent.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/41077
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/f/f2/FANMADE_MLP-Season7bingomega01a.png/revision/latest?cb=20160903173339
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh boy

It was decent but ultimately a forgettable and pretty much a by-the-numbers MCU movie

And lo, do despair for without mention, enters he with the name: BARNEYFAG!

No, Norton Hulk is.

why is doctor strange looking weird?

Because he's played by Bendlybutt Cucumbertears.

Bettyboop Cumbletears?

he's just a little long in the face

Omg, over the holidays I figured I'd do a mcu marathon and I just realised I skipped Hulk.

Secret small horse show thread?

I think it it.

So.....what do you anons think of season seven so far? i think that [doctor strange's student] is actually winning me over and i'm rather suprised that [pointy hat magician] was as good a foil for [communist strange] as she was.

I went to a private school that was kind of religious (they had a bible class and chapel on Thursdays and all but no one was exactly zealous). This photo was hung on the wall of the hallway on the top floor, and I don't know why they would EVER put this depressing of a photo there.
>mfw no food for 40 days
>mfw no water for 40 days
>mfw Satan won't fuck off

It's gonna take him a while since he's not the OP.

Bongodick Crumblesnatch?

Bonzaiditch Kimbabunch?

Eggs-Benedict Cum-In-Snatch

Also the OP's pic is subtle enough for him to hopefully skim it over when browsing.

Today's episode was quite satisfying. Seeing [doctor strange] handle a baby episode well is a nice surprise. flurry hearts is now not nearly as terrible as she was in earlier episodes.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/41077

Bongodrums Cummerbund

Literally fucking kill yourself

Fucking die faggot

I hope you die in pain

Bendadick cuminhersnatch

Bene Gesserit Kwisatz Haderach

Whatever, that little shit started spamming a thread with Zero suit Samus 3 minutes after it posted.

If you died I'd be happy

Barney?
We're not talking about Barney, Lee, we're talking about Dr. Strange.
Please try to keep up.

Fucking hang yourself

ooh, good one

Seriously, fucking die goddammit

can i get a list of all the Dr. Strange villians was kinda curious to know who fights against him

that's a cool pic

Because it wasn't that great. The visuals were good, but outside of that there wasn't anything memorable. The story was a pretty by-the-numbers superhero story.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/41077

Blendit cucummbersnack

10/10, utterly savage.

fucking die you degenerate

I really want you dead

BF why ya always gotta nag us with these threads? Sometimes I just don't think you stable.

Did you watch the new Samurai Jack episode Lee?

God I fucking hate this shit

forgettable? all my friends were talking about when the bluray was out so they could pirate a copy

Anyone wanna bet on [doctor strange] season 7 bingo?

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/f/f2/FANMADE_MLP-Season7bingomega01a.png/revision/latest?cb=20160903173339

Fuck off vendettafag, stop harassing me.
Why the fuck do you think you have the right to continue doing this shit for as long as you have?

Well did you?

>to continue doing this shit for as long as you have?

4Head

Lee I think you should take a vacation get away from the computer for a week let your mind free itself

go to a convention or a concert you know just to let yourself relax

Why should I give you the answer, itt's pretty obvious you don't fucking care, especially how within the past two years, you've shown no genuine interest on this site, only faux shit solely to harass me.

You wouldn't say a light is harassing a bug now wouldn't you?

Fuck off, you clearly don't know the meaning of harassment if it kicked you in the head.

>you've shown no genuine interest on this site

EleGiggle

You are the one who harasses anyone who makes an attempt to post or have a civil discussion when [doctor strange] gets discussed about on co.

Well, that really is the case. I can't find a single instance where you weren't using anything you could as a vehicle to harass me whatsoever
Way to show yourself as a scumbag of a human being.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't. Only in this scenario do I find it reasonable to call out OP on his shit.

>implying this is the same user you're aving a pissing contest with

LUL

It happens

Everyone skips hulk

Oh btw, you're still banned from last night.
You are the worst scum on Earth.
You keep evading bans and causing trouble to the poor mods all because your sole goal on this site is to harass someone.
You can see why everybody hates you this much.
I hope you get rangebanned for life.

>b-b-b-b-but you!
No, you have to explain to me why you think it's only ok when YOU do it.

Oh, you.

How do you know that's me? It doesn't have the filenames I use. You know anyone can impersonate me and you right?

Decent? It was the best movie since the The Avengers. Creative visuals and an actually decent villain with an understandable motivation. And it wasn't totally devoid of humor.

Because you keep mobileposting all the fucking time, that's why.
Don't try to pull off the illusion that numerous people regularly use one-digit filenames, especially when you keep using the same pictures, because you're a fucking mobileposter.

Yeah nobody else can change a filename to a single number yep nobody else can.

See, this is what pulls off your tell, the fact that you consistently try to deny that you're not samefagging, when in reality you are. No one can simply choose to have a one-digit filename, it's forced upon them like IMG_XXXX.jpg or image.jpg. Why the fuck they'd decide to have such a shitty undescriptive and confusing filename in the first place shows how much you continue to delude yourself into thinking that you're one of 2 or 3 people obsessed with me the most.

See, this is precisely what you're trying to delude people from people you're not samefagging, when that's been obvious from the beginning that you have been. It's becoming !Akemi levels of pathetic.

I literally only started browing this thread 10 minutes ago. I just like making stupid points

Well played, but fuck off anyway.

You first

What's Captain Marvel Jr. looking at, Sup Forums?

Would you two just make out already and get it over with

this fucking conversation

It's called foreplay.

That is to say you harass anyone on co who tries to have an honest discussion about ponies.

Of all the pony threads that have popped up on Sup Forums in the last month all of them can trace back to you as the #1 reason they go to the shitter.

>That is to say you harass anyone on co who tries to have an honest discussion about ponies.
They have their own board for that, you know. If they want to discuss it, they can do it there.

>Of all the pony threads that have popped up on Sup Forums in the last month all of them can trace back to you as the #1 reason they go to the shitter.
It was going to be shit anyway, you know.
And unless the mods change their stance on the matter, I won't either.

god i wish everyday was april 1st again cause he couldn't do shit that day

No, that's the Blade movies.

It was just /mlpol/. The other boards still existed, you just couldn't access them that day. So I ignored it, since they literally made that board for them to shitpost all they wanted without repercussions.

pones were allowed in /cock/ also

I doubt it. And even if it was, it was just for one day.

I'm i seriously witnessing with my own eyes the barnyfag....having a somewhat civil discussion?!

Hey, I can be civil if people treat me right. You just have to give me the time of day. People completely forget that I can not be antagonistic if they don't act antagonistic toward me.

Blitzkrieg Cabbagebitch?

What do you do with your life when you aren't watching every piece of mlp related media out there and scanning every thread to see if someone posted something to trigger you, lee?

Guess you're SOL then, because nobody here is going to tongue your asshole, newfag.

Still waiting on this thread to be deleted. Any day now.

Because the D*sney superhero formula has grown dull and forgettable.

Fucking die in pain

Any day now, mods

Not gonna stop until the thread's deleted either

You're a piece of fucking garbage for liking Commie Horse and Go Back to Bed.

I can't wait until there's an episode that doesn't feature a minor character.

Ooh, trips confirm.
But then again, anyone who likes Barney is a piece of garbage to begin with.

You're not helping anyone change your opinion towards you by posting that, you know.

>Those trips.

It's settled then I'm a piece of garbage now.

You really are.

You're not helping anyone change your opinion towards you by posting that, you know.

Are Barneyfag imitators more pathetic than him? He has his autism but the imitators have nothing better to do than mimick him. Seems like an even more empty existence.

>Are Barneyfag imitators more pathetic than him?
To be honest, I wish there were more of them.
It would be fun to actually hire a group of people to gather around in a lab, watch each and every single thread for those rule-breaking posts so they can call them out and report them.

Do you seriously believe you're fooling anyone? The real barneyfag floods a thread like nobody can.

To be fair, if I could clone people to do this, then I'd be a lot happier.